[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/o/ - kawaii edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (82KB, 1024x730px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 1024x730px
I'm trying to put together a "kawaii-mobile". Any of you willing to share pictures of cutesy-looking car parts/modifications?

I already have the taillights and the muffler.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 456x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 456x300px
This is the muffler I was talking about
>>
>>14980209
Where do you get those taillights
>>
>>14980252
I have no idea, to be honest. That picture's been sitting in my phone for a few months now (same as the Hello Kitty muffler). I don't remember where I got it. Probably imgur.
>>
>>14980209
You get yourself a Twingo and then you're basically done.
>>
File: dem graphics.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
dem graphics.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>>14980332
Make sure to get one with cutesy graphics.
>>
>>14980338

it took me a while to realise that wasn't paint that had stripped off the bonnet
>>
>>14980368
The ad had better pictures, unfortunately I didn't save any of them before it got sold.

I think it had the glass sunroof, too. So sad I couldn't snap it up.
>>
File: weeaboo car.png (569KB, 643x591px) Image search: [Google]
weeaboo car.png
569KB, 643x591px
Sorry for shit quality -- didn't have a good camera when I took it, and don't have access to better photos of the car right now.

What you do need, Opie, is nekomimi and tail for your car. Touhou and K-ON plushies are optional as is the (not visible in photo) OHIO STATE license plate holder.
>>
>>14980332
Is it true that those will be legal to import to America in two years? Why were they illegal in the first place?
>>
>>14984791
american import laws made dozens of years ago in an attempt to keep japs from overtaking the US in the car market (didn't work obviously)
>>
>>14984795
>keep jap cars out
Wrong.

It was Mercedes getting butthurt that you could buy a Merc in Germany and have it shipped to the U.S. significantly cheaper than buying one through the U.S. dealer network so they bought some congresscritters to make a law and this is what we got.
>>
>>14984828
So is that the same reason why Americans can't have Skylines or Silvias?
>>
>>14985543
Kinda.
People would still ship over and drive R34 Skylines illegally, so much so that that specific car got banned completely.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.