[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you any of you get flack for having "nice" cars?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (58KB, 564x352px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 564x352px
I'm 20 and drive a 15 wrx that me and my grandpa went half on, it was a graduation present a year after I got out of school for being the first to graduate highschool on my dads side (My grandpa is a self made millionaire but doesn't flex with stupid shit and drives an f250. Anyways people always have some shit to say like "daddy's car huh" or that I don't deserve it. Im labeled a spoiled brat, I'm ready to sell my car at this point bc I can't enjoy it.
>>
File: 2015-08-30 19.46.20.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
2015-08-30 19.46.20.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>caring that much about what people think
>>
It's envy man. Of course someone would do the same deal that you did, but because they didn't have the opportunity, they bash you for it.
>>
just keep it. the argument to not is to give into others jealousy.
>>
In the United States of Payments you'd have to give almost everyone flack for permanently scraping on the borderline of their means, so what's the point?
>>
File: 1457941165476.jpg (47KB, 640x626px) Image search: [Google]
1457941165476.jpg
47KB, 640x626px
>graduating from high school is a big accomplishment

Jesus fuck, nuke the south.
>>
>>14979370
>"daddy's car huh"
Well, considering your grampa paid half of it, they're not far off.
>>
>>14979370
A boyracer and half daddy's money. Could've gotten a Mustang gt for your 15k and had a faster car.
>>
>>14979370
You're a fag for caring what other people think about you.
He bought the car for you as a gift because he wants you to enjoy it and because it's a fun car.
If he wanted to give you an attentionwhore car, he would have bought you a BMW.
>>
Just say your grandpa left it for you when he passed. Maybe throw in some bullshit about cancer.

Thatll shut them up every single time.
>>
File: 20160419_142639.jpg (3MB, 3070x2029px) Image search: [Google]
20160419_142639.jpg
3MB, 3070x2029px
A 10 year old ran out in the street and yelled "oh yeah well my uncle owns a Lambo!"

I may have to sell it now.
>>
>>14979370
>Anyways people always have some shit to say like "daddy's car huh" or that I don't deserve it. Im labeled a spoiled brat, I'm ready to sell my car at this point bc I can't enjoy it.
Start by not bringing it up. Don't talk shit about anyone's car. Don't brag about your car. Just let it exist as your own fun car. If people are still bringing it up, don't make excuses or deflect. Just say "hey, my grandpa helped me with this and I appreciate him doing that." It's easy to resent someone who flaunts shit, and it's even easier to resent someone who flaunts shit they didn't pay for (or didn't pay for all of). If you're chill about it and they're still bitter, that's their problem. It's fine to be jealous of someone, it's not fine to tear someone down because of jealousy.
>>
How does your car come up in conversation? And how do you give people the impression that they can talk down to you?
>>
>>14979855
Lol
>>
>>14979370
>Im labeled a spoiled brat, I'm ready to sell my car at this point bc I can't enjoy it.
Bad news boi, you are a spoiled brat and a little bitch. A real man, a man like grandpa, would not care two fucks and do wicked pisser burnouts and shout " suck it bitch daddy is buying me new tires to"

But good on you for being a little humble
>>
my friends and family think im rich because i have a nice car and have owned so many cars. they fail to realize that im not irresponsible with my money like they are
>>
>>14979370
>for being the first to graduate high school on my dads side

wew lads, didn't know people like this even existed
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.