[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pog/ - New Thread Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: blackbirdjr.jpg (2MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
blackbirdjr.jpg
2MB, 4128x3096px
Porsche Owners General - /pog/

>discuss Porsche

>bask in the glory of Stuttgart

>shitpost about how your 944 is a supercar and not an entry level Porsche that has questionable reliability

>talk about how stiff your chassis is

I'll start with pic related. 98 Boxster 5 speed, black with tan interior.
>>
What is the best Porsche I can get for $27k or less?
>>
>>14970922
Probably a cayman
>>
>>14970928
I want a 911, my friend is buying my Toyobaru and I was debating between a Porsche or BMW Z4M. What is the best year Cayman I could get? Preferably not base model.
>>
bumping this thread with my dream car. Looks stunning in green
>>
>>14970939
cayman is just boxter with a roof.
go with the porsche, i heard from many people that the Z4 is crap. you wont be disapointed if you get a cayman instead of a 911. its only slightly slower on a racetrack but not enough so you will notice on the road. unless you are planning on doing road racing like most porsche owners do. they have longer service intervals than the other german cars . and they seem to live a lot longer because they are coooped up in muesums like an "investment" ferrari
>>
I'm really interested in the 986 to use as a track car platform. Is that a good idea, what is the deal with them?
>>
>>14973650
Wew lad, if only my friend had gotten approved for the loan to buy my car. I'm stuck with this Toyobaru until it's paid off or totaled.

>tfw it will be years before I can get a Porsche
>>
>>14973906
Do you tell other people what a mistake the Toyobaru was to buy, or do you join in on the circle jerk so others will know your misery.
>>
>>14973926
Half and half. It's not too bad of a car, I've put money into it and swapped it to E85 so it's respectably faster than most shit boxes. On the other hand, I wish I had done more research rather than buy this one impulsively after my first car was totaled.
>>
>>14973822
Read up on spec 986 if you're in the states
>>
>>14973822
Solid cars. IMS bearing can be a problem if you track it.
>>
Anyone have the most recent /pog/ picture so I can save it?
>>
Post yfw you realize that Gemballa is the rice of Porsche.
>>
File: image.jpg (972KB, 2378x2350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
972KB, 2378x2350px
>>14973650
I had a e89 2011 Z4 3.0 (current gen) last year and I bought a 2013 981 Boxster 2 weeks ago.
There really is no comparison between the base Z4 and base Boxster.
The Boxster is faster, smoother riding, and it handles substantially better.
>>
>>14978859
kek I love it
>>
>>14978859
cool anime stickers dude
>>
>>14978914
Hey I got a Porsche what more do you want from me?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.