[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where to find used cars?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: rare.jpg (45KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
rare.jpg
45KB, 709x765px
Where the hell can I find a Corolla GTS/ae86 in the Midwest for under 4k.

I mean shit maybe even over 4k, I can't even fucking find one anywhere. Where do you search for used cars /o/?
>>
>>14965437
>Where the hell can I find a Corolla GTS/ae86 in the Midwest for under 4k.

A parallel universe.
>>
> Why can't I get a good example of an uncommon, old car that has become a meme super cheap?
>>
To start, the 86 was not a common car in the US, Japanese imports still weren't all that big in the 80s. The 86 surged in popularity in the early to mid 2000s, and the vast majority were bought up by memesters.

If you want a real 86 import one from Japan, the USDM ones were not as powerful as the JDM ones and there are more preserved examples in Japan than the US. Be prepared to pay tofu tax.
>>
Wasting 4k on a car that's shit when you could get a fox for that and actually get laid some day
>>
>>14965585
I thought foxes went up in price recently? They used to be the go to but nowadays you're probably better buying a 2005-2010.
>>
>>14965614
http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/5546424488.htm

They did though you're right. Everybody started using them as project cars when they decided they weren't uglier than sin.
>>
>>14965492
>>14965516
I've seen some that are up for sale in acceptable condition for 3-4 grand on craigslist a few months ago. I'm just wondering if there's a better place to look for specific used cars.
>>
>>14965585
>>14965614
>>14965637
You are all incorrect, SN95 is the cheap mustang choice now. Cheap foxes do exist but they're rarer.
>>
>>14965585
This might be the dumbest post I've read on /o/ (outside of anything by Alphonse or gs400) all week. It reeks of dudebro.
>>
File: 1394414629173.gif (52KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1394414629173.gif
52KB, 320x240px
>>14965543
>import
>from Japanistan
>for under $4,000
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.