[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

406 coupe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (314KB, 1279x854px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
314KB, 1279x854px
What do you think about the Peugeot 406 coupe ?
>>
Cool Calibra, bro
>>
>>14950154
More of a cruiser than a track monster, but a pretty one for sure.
>>
>>14950154
If only it had a better engine, if only.

Damn you could put a ferrari badge on it...
>>
>>14950154
By personal experience it's a lovely thing. Biggest problem so far is that if you for some reason damage the front or the rear bumper. you better know how to fix fiberglass because pininfarina isn't cheap.
>>
>>14950993
Fun fact, the design was originally presented to Ferrari by Pininfarina as a kind of entry-level, 4-seater GT.

Ferrari wasn't having any of that entry-level bullshit, so Pininfarina went to Peugeot instead, who immediately put it into production.
>>
They look quite nice but they are very slow, even with the 3.0 v6.
>>
>>14950993
The 3 litre V6 is pretty sweet with 200+ hp. Granted it's no supercar, but it pulls very decently.
>>
>>14951045
Yeah I have the 210hp, good acceleration BUT it's heavy (1500kg) . it has very good handling, it is very comfortable (Recaro seat) and good brakes (Brembo). It's a good GT
>>
>>14951042
Well, you could supercharge it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grz2Z1gNL4s
>>
>>14950154
I actually prefer the normal sedan over the coupe. But that's probably thanks to the Taxi movies
https://youtu.be/nUOq6x2vo6U

>>14951016
Sounds interesting.

Have their been other cars, which were failed concepts/projects that were picked up by different companies
>>
>>14950154
It's about the only diesel coupe you can get used
>>
>>14951187
well the coupe also got its fair share of crazy action scenes, but that 406 vs bmw m5 duel in ronin can't be topped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITS5GkkqgEQ
>>
>>14950154
Should have made a T16 version.
>>
>>14951241
The thought of that alone makes me fucking diamonds.
>>
>>14951150
Is the V6 very thirsty? I've always been kinda tempted to get one since they are dirt cheap. Any major issues I should know about?
>>
>>14950154
This looks like a shit box chevy from the 90's.
Hilarious how when the europoors do it it's "Beautiful" and an "Amazing car" but when the Americans do it it's a shit box.
Just like plastic garbage interiors.
When the Japanese do it it's "Economical and sensible" but when the Americans do it it's cheap garbage.
>>
>>14951251
http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/reviews/facts-and-figures/peugeot/406/coupe-1997/18386/

28MPG (British) combined
>>
File: 17473970031_large[1].jpg (87KB, 575x383px) Image search: [Google]
17473970031_large[1].jpg
87KB, 575x383px
>>14951255
Besides the fact that both are 2-door coupes with similar proportions, they really don't look alike very much.
>>
>Peugeot
Fuck no, 406's are some of the worst cars I've ever worked on. Extremely cramped engine bay and it's generally a bitch to work on as everything is god damn plastic.

Still, the 406 coupe is beautiful as in outright gorgeous. Probably one of the most beautiful coupes I've ever seen
>>
>>14951251
I consume to around 10 -12 l / 100km (but when I push the pedal... don't look ahah. It is a solid engine it can do more than 300 000km if it is well maintained recess. but you can meet electrical problem (french problem)
>>
>>14951255
You're fucking retarded and should end yourself.
>>
>>14951255

no, you're blind.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.