[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Nightdriving/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: RageFace.png (19KB, 300x309px) Image search: [Google]
RageFace.png
19KB, 300x309px
Alright /o/, I like mostly everyone out there enjoys driving at night, it's peaceful the air is cool and traffic is light.

But, I have one complaint. People who use FUCKING HI-BEAMS WHEN ITS NOT EVEN RAINING OR SNOWING OR FOGGY OR FUCKING ANYTHING. THERE IS LITERALLY NO REASON TO DO IT, IF YOU HONESTLY NEED TO TURN ON YOUR BRIGHTS YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN HAVE A LICENSE.

I'm not kidding if you need hi-beams you should seriously evaluate your life and consider killing yourself. What do you guys think?
>>
>>14914017
Never had a problem with this where I live
>>
>>14914027
I live in the Midwest near some pretty windy roads and it seems like every dingle berry out here uses there brights at night. It's the worst when you're driving around a corner and there headlights hit you right in the face and you can't see even when you look away.
>>
>>14914017
As in, leaving them on all the time?

I use high beams when I drive at night and swap to lows when there is oncoming traffic. Deer all over where I live.
>>
File: dark-road.jpg (152KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
dark-road.jpg
152KB, 1536x2048px
What if it's too dark? There are plenty or poorly lit back roads near me, I worry I won't see someone or something until it's to late. I turn them off though as soon as I see another car infront of me.
>>
>>14914017
Do you ever drive on roads that arent lit? Ever drive in heavily wooded areas, or areas that often see deer?
At my last route to work I saw at least one group of deer every night on my way back home. The only reason I never hit one was because I was always using my high beams.
Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>14914017
do you even ever go into the countryside? you kinda need them you mongoloid

fucking city dwellers mang
>>
>>14914091
>>14914096

I literally spend half my driving time on country roads I understand roads being dark but still you should be able to see the things infront of you.
>>
>>14914131
Yeah country roads. With no fucking deer
>>
File: 20160210_231128.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160210_231128.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
I just swapped it 130 watt bulbs too. Get fucked.

(I only use them on the 80mph Adirondack highways, and turn them off instantly when I see someone's lights on the trees)

Fuck deer man
>>
>>14914151
>what is Midwest
>bumfuck no where
>mile or to from hunting ground

I'm sorry that you literally have shit eye sight/reaction time grandfather Wilbur.
>>
>>14914176
Thank Mr Australia.
>>
>>14914131
My high beams also put out a wider pattern than regular. Which is real fucking handy when trying to avoid deer because you'll see the eyes reflect before they even get to the road.
I understand getting pissed at oncoming cars who don't flip brights off, that shit blinds you. But if I'm driving and I see lights in the distance of oncoming car I flip them off early. Which means you wouldn't even know I had them on, or if I'm far enough away it wouldn't matter anyway.
>and only a fucking autistic waterhead would sperge out about shit that don't matter, or affect them.
>>
>>14914017
I live in an actual city, with adequate night street lamps, and theres still fools that drive with highbeams on.

>highbeams
>in the city
>barely even "real" dark
>could drive only be street lamp light
>drive around and get blinded by oncoming highbeams

What are huge obnoxious cunts, Mr. Trebek?

AND!
Lately there's been the problem of Brotrucks with 100,000,000,000 candlepower LED lightbars running all the time. Yes, in the city.

>Oh, it's 1:00AM, why is there a blue sun cresting over that hill in the roads?
>Is it a tru--- OH GAWD MY EYES! I'M BLIND!!
>hear the sound of a extra-loud rolling-coal lifted brotruck scream by
>10 minutes later you still have spots in your eyes.

LED lightbars trigger my MurderRage
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.