[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/DAT/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 347
Thread images: 26

File: DAT EUM.jpg (168KB, 1000x660px) Image search: [Google]
DAT EUM.jpg
168KB, 1000x660px
[ D a i l y A u s f a g T h r e a d ]
>the gods nectar edition

>'Strayan Cars & Bikes
>'Strayan Questions & Answers
>'Strayan Pictures & Videos
>'Strayan Blogging, Bitching & Moaning
>'Strayan Scenc as fuck

>/dat/ Links
OP CopyPasta: https://pad.riseup.net/p/datop
Music List: https://pad.riseup.net/p/datmusic
Meets List: https://pad.riseup.net/p/datmeets
/dat/ Map: https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1829299

>Community Links
Cart/o/graphy Map: https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1049739
/dat/ Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DailyAusfagThread/

>Guides & Information
/dat/ External PDF List: https://pad.riseup.net/p/datpdfs
/dat/ Recommended Cars: https://my.mixtape.moe/akuicw.jpg
/dat/ Recommended Bikes: https://my.mixtape.moe/mpxqyl.jpg
RAA Used Car Checklist: http://www.raa.com.au/documents/motoring-buy-a-car-checklist

Previous thread: >>14889763
>>
>>14907236
Fuck off shill
>>
>>14907260
doesnt drink export
>>14907236
its so expensive now tho
>>
Sup all?
>>
File: 1457208904911.jpg (132KB, 640x884px) Image search: [Google]
1457208904911.jpg
132KB, 640x884px
What are you guys doing tonight? I'm about to leave with a mate for a car cruise here in Perth (expecting a pileup)
>>
>>14907236
How do they get the emu to piss into the can?
>>
>>14907275
Same way they get a cow to squirt into a milk carton I guess.
>>
>tfw trying to remove a ford plenum
>>
so I turn 20 in 3 days, should I blow my savings on coke or whores?

I can only afford one
>>
>>14907289
Coke and a midnight drive
>>
>>14907289
It's a speciall occasion, may as well make it a vanilla coke.
>>
>>14907289
take speed and roadtrip to perth, vanishing point style
>>
>>14907301
This. It's my dream.
>>
>>14907277
They get big titted german girls to squeeze emu pissers into buckets?
>>
>>14907289
Save it and be a smart cunt you retarded fuckwit.
>>
>>14907289
Coke is on special this week at Coles, So maybe offer the whores some coke in exchange for a discount on their hourly rate so you can pay for both.
>>
>>14907265
>inb4 falcondouche sucks AusMus's cock
>>
>>14907386
>not shopping at team green

Seca Anon would be disgusted.
>>
since when did women become tradies?

i still can't get over seeing a hot ass blonde working her ass off on roadworks in a tradie jacket. it doesn't look right
>>
>>14907510
Let me guess she holds a sign?
>>
>>14907523
not a lollipop guy, like driving rangers or doing tradie shit
>>
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/cherrybrook/cars-vans-utes/nissan-silvia-s13-ca18det-p-plate-legal-no-swaps/1110105019
How low do you reckon I can go?
>>
>>14907582
It's a little suss m8, unknown ks and a "slight lifter noise"
>>
man i love my paddle shifter car now

just set car to auto for the monotonous DD shit

then when I wanna have a bit of fun somewhere I can switch to paddle shifting nonsense and fang it about how I wanna fang it about
>>
>>14907582
Looks like an ok Silvia as far as Silvia's go but 8.5k is pretty steep. Offer him 4k or something and watch the ad get updated with NO TIME WASTERS LOWBALLERS OR TYRE KICKERS IF YOU DONT HAVE THE MONEY DONT CALL ME
>>
>>14907676
Depends if the paddle shifter in question is controlling a slushbox or an automated manual/DCT.
>>
>>14907700
CVT, but it's not a slushbox so gear changes are v quick and minimal lurches
>>
>>14907739
>CVT
>paddle shifters

For what purpose?
>>
>>14907265
sup m8
how goes the show and back
>>
>>14907747
A lot of the sort of people who take part in focus groups don't like the C in CVT so they sometimes fake discrete gears to make them feel at home.
>>
>>14907747
actually I lied

it's just a 5EAT
>>
>>14907765
do kits exist to turn the fake gears back into a sliding switch? I would like this.
>>
>>14907676
don't need paddles when you've got power mate :^)
>>
>>14907771
Probably depends on what you drive. To be honest though I've only heard of it as a setting that you can choose to enable and not as a default that you don't get to turn off.
>>
>>14907236
Literally never heard of nor seen this beer
>>
some late night tunes for you cunts

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TETVNH3k8Ag
>>
>>14908387
trying to put me to sleep or something cunt
>>
>>14908403
Why don't you shut your mouth and enjoy the fucking music m9
>>
>>14908420
Better yet post some of your own if mines so shit
>>
Ayy lmao. Perth is dead outside northbridge
Would go for a drive, but I cbf. Would probably get pulled over by coppers foe booze tests and end up with a yellow sticker
>>
>>14908460
I'd say to just go to a backroad, but no doubt they are patrolled and you have roos too
>>
happy anzac day cunts
>>
>Live in small town with bogans that always go cruising
>Went out for a drive last night and no bogans out

I swear to god everything in my life is slowly getting worse. Friends becoming normies and not going on PC as often, no one goes driving anymore, etc.
>>
>>14910206
couldve just been an offchance

here in good ol blacktown there's always a v6 commie that wants to race
>>
>>14909961
You retarded fuckwit.
>>
I'm trying to sell an unregistered car (in SA if that matters) People keep asking to test drive it and I've been saying no since it's unregistered. If I were to let someone drive it on the road who is at fault when they get caught me or the person driving it?
>>
>>14910454
I would say the driver since he's not the registered operator but also potentially you since you're the owner and allowed the car to be driven unregistered.

Seriously mate just register it.
>>
>watching footy with mates last night
>minute of silence for Anzacs comes up
>they fuck around for the minute, giggling and trying to make each other laugh
Fucking disrespectful cunts
>>
>>14910919
>thinking ANZAC day is anything other than propaganda designed to perpetuate the glorification of war
>>
>>14910974
>giving a shit about the politics
Respect the dead and their sacrifices
>>
>>14910974
>turns ANZAC day into some shitty autist political argument

Fucking why does everything have to be about politics these days, Can you autists fuck off and stop talking about politics? Every fucking day.
>>
>>14910974
> not glorifying war
Fuck off back to your shit tier melbourne university where 4chan is banned on the campus internet you cock sucking sjw hippy cunt
>>
>>14910974
I bet you'd love it if the fucken slopes took australia over.

>chinese already own most of straya
>at least they would have killed all the coons
>>
>>14911023
>chinese already own most of straya
[citation needed]
>>
>>14911031
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-07-16/chinese-billionaire-xingfa-ma-buys-nt-wollogorang-station/6623806

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/fears-chinese-dairy-farm-grab-will-send-milk-cheese-prices-soaring/news-story/0f433ad146b3cb17f2a0933ec6b994ec

http://www.farmweekly.com.au/news/agriculture/cattle/beef/chinese-money-makes-itself-felt-in-beef/2751341.aspx

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa/a/31390835/wa-s-big-farms-sold-to-chinese-company/

That's just the recent ones, Australia is fucked. No-one seems to care. Enjoy sucking that yellow cock.
>>
>>14911047
Yep, most of the grape blocks around here, even my granddads block just got bought by the chinese. Yellow fever
>>
>>14911047
>The Goldfields stations cover more than 1.2 million hectares where wild dogs have made it impossible to run sheep.

Those chinks don't want to farm sheep, they want the dogs to send over to home.
>>
>>14911047
>these recent acquisitions="most of straya"
Serious question, were you dropped on your head as an infant?
>>
>>14911063
sorry you are retarded and can't figure it out.

>Chinese company set to become WA's biggest landholder after farm deal
https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa/a/31390835/wa-s-big-farms-sold-to-chinese-company/

Oh look at that, chinks own more of WA than Australians.
>>
>>14911055
That's fucked. They should be required to control pests on their land. That must be killing the local wildlife there.
>>
>>14911063
who owns cubbie station?

fuck off ya retard
>>
>>14911063
>thats just the recent ones
You must have a flat spot on your noggin
>>
>>14911078
>They should be required to control pests on their land.
It's law already in some states iirc
>>
File: 03_03c.gif (34KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
03_03c.gif
34KB, 450x300px
Decided I'm gonna stop binge drinking lads.... or at least taper off when I stop drinking.

I partake of the cannabis most days and when I take a break from it I find myself getting a bit too drunk. It fucking damages your brain when you withdraw from alcohol due to excitotoxicity. The next day or two after a binge I feel I can't have a cup of tea or coffee because I would be too stimulated. That's me feeling the excitotoxicity. The fukken brain damage. I drink quite a bit of tea/coffee at times too.

People who drink everyday don't go through this kindling mechanism of withdrawal so they don't get the associated brain damage, only damage to their liver.

I guess when I'm tempted to drink like I am today I'll just have to taper off my intake when I stop drinking and start partaking of the herb again. So small amounts of alcohol that I'm not really even feeling to make the withdrawal process less steep and severe. I had to do that when I stopped abusing xanax. But I suppose tapering is important for these types of drugs because when going through withdrawal your brain gets damaged through exicitotoxicity through KINDLING. It's fucked up. And the thing is it gets worse every time you go through a withdrawal. To the point where you could be having seizures and stuff. It's not like how hangovers get worse as you age. Kindling doesn't feel like that. Like I said earlier I wake up feeling over energised and slightly anxious... like I've already had two coffees.

Once I made the error of consuming my usual few coffees before going to work while withdrawing from a big binge the night before. Holy fuck I didn't want to stop working for like 7 hours. I had so much energy I could barely stand still for 3 seconds. It was a bit too much stimulation
>>
>>14911131
>Binge drinking watered down poison

Nice meme, Learn to control your addictions.
>>
>>14911072
Biggest land holder does not equate to most of the land you stupid dumb retard.
>>
>>14911047
Pussies. Staying at a farm town in Victoria and they just bully the chinks out
>>
>>14910436
why don't you want to celebrate a great ANZAC Day today?
have a barbeque with some nice deli snags from Woolies, and grab some Woolworths Brand Anzac bikkies too!

* This post is sponsored by Woolworths - The Fresh Food People - helping keep the ANZACS Fresh In Our Memory
>>
I feel like eating chicken fingers and chips for breakfast
>>
>>14911419
>breakfast
>11:59:48
Step up cunt
>>
>>14911500
I mixed two CNS depressants yesterday and slept for like 15 hours. I normally wake up at sunrise.

Not doing that again...was kinda scary. But chicken fingers it is.
>>
>>14911547
which ones m8?
i'm an opiates-and-coke kinda guy myself
>>
>>14911600
Phenibut and wine. I'm on only phenibut today and it's really not very recreational on it's own. Very synergistic with alcohol though.

Phenibut has similar effects to GHB it just doesn't hit the GHB receptor which has some stimulant effects. I ordered the shit from Tasmania it took like 2 days to get to me.

Personally I'm a stoner so my favourite combo is more methamphetamine + cannabis. If I'm on the coke I enjoy drinking more than cones. And that comes with it's own problems
>>
>>14911670
phenibut makes you feel like shit, stuffs bad. it's good for sleep then I wake up feeling weird/groggy
>>
>>14910974
This >>14910995

>>14911131
>Decided I'm gonna stop binge drinking lads.... or at least taper off when I stop drinking.
Acute alcohol withdrawal symptoms subside after forty eight hours. Delirium tremens and/or seizures onset around three days after cessation and affect ~1.5% of alcoholics. Those problems typically last forty eight hours.

Blood pressure reduces 4-12 days after cessation.

Just stop drinking. You're not dealing with opioids or benzos and tapering isn't really necessary.

>>14911600
>Opiates-and-coke
I hope this is a joke.

>>14911670
>Phenibut
Just don't mix it with Carbamazepine. Also keep in mind Phenibut tolerance increases very quickly and it's withdrawal effects are fairly nasty.
>>
>>14911822
>I hope this is a joke.
yeah I don't mix them
thoroughly enjoy them separately though
>>
>>14911822
Believe me alcohol is every bit as dangerous. I'm not talking about DTs and seizures because I haven't been through that many withdrawals. But they can get to that stage. Each withdrawal is more severe than the last.

That's why I was just describing the symptoms of kindling before they get very bad. I don't drink. I sometimes binge drink and in these cases tapering is a good idea to minimise any damage done to the brain
>>
>>14911889
>I don't drink. I sometimes binge drink and in these cases tapering is a good idea to minimise any damage done to the brain
You're over thinking this.

>Kindling
Kindling revolves around repeated withdrawal. Withdrawal from physiological dependence--which doesn't develop from a big night out binge drinking. You'd need to be drinking heavily every day for two weeks or more to create that state.
>>
>>14911937
>You'd need to be drinking heavily every day for two weeks or more to create that state.
Nope. Two bottles of wine or almost a full bottle of scotch in one night will do it.

It's happened to me. I felt it. I know what dependence feels like. For a lot of substances. Many times if I'm not completely aware of how a drug affects me due to subtle effects I truly understand once I go through withdrawals
>>
>>14912020
Drunk after 3 5% beers
>>
>>14912020
>Nope. Two bottles of wine or almost a full bottle of scotch in one night will do it.
You don't understand physiological dependence at all do you? It occurs as a result of chronic use of a substance and the brain adapting due to its constant presence.

A high amount of alcohol won't cause it your duration is too short. What you're experience is much more likely to be a mix of dehydration and Acetaldehyde (among other things) that built up due to the amount you drank. Not physiological dependence or withdrawal.

If you really care go have an EEG during the week then another when you're "withdrawing". If your brain waves speed up it's withdrawal. If they slow down it's a hangover.
>>
>>14907268
Where's the cruise dardy?
>>
real degenerate hour in here
>>
Why the fuck am I d runk off 3 beers?

My tolerance never grows
>>
>>14912164
Because you're a soft cock
>>
>>14912100
I do understand physiological dependence.
> It occurs as a result of chronic use of a substance and the brain adapting due to its constant presence.
Which happens a lot quicker at high doses. A whole night of heavy drinking is long enough. Two nights is certainly long enough if you're drinking heavily enough.

It's more than that, though. A big part of dependence is more than just the chemical you take. It's the act of taking the chemical that you become used to as well. You become used to dragging on a cigarette after a big meal or while having a coffee. You become used to getting wasted while watching TV in the afternoon. And when you stop these things, dealing with the boredom of being sober is just as hard as dealing with the chemical dependency.

I consume caffeine heavily when I have to wake up early for work. And I tell you, going from 3+ coffees in the morning before work to feeling panicked on the way to work because you nearly finished a whole cup before realising you're far too stimulated already is not a good feeling.

I'm telling you that withdrawal from alchohol and excitotoxicity from kindling can occur after just one binge, even if it only lasts one or two nights.
>>
>>14912164
bodyweight, muscle mass and diet
>>
>>14912225
Also genes.
He might not metabolise alchohol as efficiently.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_flush_reaction
>>
>>14912201
>Which happens a lot quicker at high doses.
True to a degree but chronic use it required for physiological dependence with alcohol. The only notable exception would be IV Diamorphine or Dihydromorphinone.

>It's more than that, though. A big part of dependence is more than just the chemical you take. It's the act of taking the chemical that you become used to as well. You become used to dragging on a cigarette after a big meal or while having a coffee. You become used to getting wasted while watching TV in the afternoon. And when you stop these things, dealing with the boredom of being sober is just as hard as dealing with the chemical dependency.
This is called psychological addiction. I agree it's very hard to deal with, but it's separated from physical addiction. This is why you'll often see people suffering from chronic pain will show all the signs of physical addiction if they miss painkiller doses but very rarely show signs of psychological addiction or a desire to abuse. Unfortunately those poor folks usually end up adding hyperalgesia to the mix.

A good example would be people who compulsively eat while watching TV. They're "addicted" to eating while watching TV despite there being no actual physical dependence involved.

>I'm telling you that withdrawal from alchohol and excitotoxicity from kindling can occur after just one binge, even if it only lasts one or two nights.
And I'm disagreeing. However you've constructed your posts with some degree of thought so I'm happy to agree to disagree.

I'd recommend eliminating caffeine from your diet if possible. You'll feel just as awake and alert without it once it's out of your system. As a note, ceasing caffeine really sucks. It's not dangerous but expect a several week long headache and migraines.

>>14912164
Always remember: the liver is a muscle, you can train it.
But realistically this >>14912225 and >>14912238
>>
>>14912225
I'm 90 kgs and bench press0 100kgs for 10

Alcohol is just my kryptonite
>>
>>14912319
What are you drinking, and are you drinking on an empty stomach?
>>
File: tfwnojimjam.jpg (6KB, 178x250px) Image search: [Google]
tfwnojimjam.jpg
6KB, 178x250px
>tfw you will never be jimmys friend
>tfw you will never go on a drive with jimmy
>tfw you wont ever be in jimmys band
>tfw you will never be jimmy
>>
>>14912513
fucken great feels, senpai
>>
>>14912513
why would anyone want anything of those things
>>
>>14912530
>>14912522
I wanted Jimmy and his band to make that driving album. It didn't happen :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ye_TNP-h_g
>>
>>14911168
fuck off and go suck your yellow cock elsewhere.

You are part of the problem
>>
>tfw completely sober for a week
I actually feel no different. Can't wait to smash down some beer and a cone though
>>
File: 20160424_155013.jpg (819KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20160424_155013.jpg
819KB, 2048x1152px
>not brewing your own that tastes better than any megaswill about
>>
File: Snapchat-533857150763219656.jpg (412KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-533857150763219656.jpg
412KB, 1920x1080px
>>14907236
We show car now.
>>
>>14912786
That mustang is a show car, that mini panno is a shit car.
>>
>>14912711
>debunking myths=sucking yellow cock
Not sure what "problem" you think I'm part of, but being lowest common denominator seems to be a problem for you.
>>
>>14912864
Keep sucking that yellow cock. You obviously want them to rule over you.
>>
>>14912864
>chinese buying all the cattle stations, dairy farms and general agricultural farms when they go into foreclosure.

This is not a problem apparently. Who cares if they own all the farms and send all the food back home while we have to pay exorbitant prices for food.
>>
>>14912871
Hey, you're telling the story. Seems to be you the one who wishes to believe it.
>>
>>14912864
>gets told
>casts aspersions
Choose both
>>
>>14912887
Pauline tried to warn stupid cunts like you.
>>
A lot of the loaded Chinese have stolen their money too. Heaps of properties getting bought up in western countries with money stolen from Chinese companies and individuals.

Maybe not farms, but just regular properties where they don't need to be so transparent
>>
>>14912890
>gets told something other than the original claim
Sure.
>>14912886
I didn't realise the six properties mentioned earlier equated to "all the cattle stations, dairy farms and general agricultural farms" in Australia. I guess it's a much smaller continent than I thought.
>>14912895
Next thing you'll tell me about Jackie Lambie's definition of Sharia Law.
>>
>>14912931
You really think that it's only six properties they have bought? This shit has been going on for years. They were just recent acquisitions.
>>
>>14911047
>
Chinks are better then fucken sand monkeys from fucken arabia ,
>>
>>14912938
>this shit has been going on for years
And it by no means "all the cattle stations, dairy farms and general agricultural farms" in the country.
>>
>>14912961
When they go into foreclosure, yes.
Learn to read.
They want to buy it cheap, not market value.
>>
Should I reply to some of these craigslists ads about horny women?

The ones with images are fake but some are real you can just tell.

Should I use a new sim card?
>>
>>14912975
Yes and yes.
It's easy to tell the fake ones too.
>>
>>14912942
Fuck no. The Chinese are the worst.
The suburb I live in has been overrun by them. They are so fucked socially it's unbelievable. Coughing in your face, standing too close, wanting to bump into you rather than keep a bit of distance when walking past. This is to say nothing of the way they drive. I can fight my way through peak hour traffic in Sydney but it's only when I get to my area that I'll lose my cool.

When I have to go to the bank I go to another Suburb that's more overrun by Indians than Chinese. They're way more normal but even they're a bit fucked. Anyway, the Chinese are used to queuing up for everything. The queue in the bank here would take half an hour to get through. I drive for 10 minutes to go to another bank and get my ticket and get served usually immediately
>>
>>14912786
ur a shit car m8
>>
>>14913003
meant for >>14912854
>>
>>14913006
yeah sure it was mate, we've all seen your true colours now
>>
File: 20130524_143010.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20130524_143010.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>14907236
The look of joy on peoples faces when they see you with a carton, particularly a block of 'sports, on the back of your bike.
As one bottleshop worker said to me: "Faark! That's better than having a chick on the back!"
>>
>>14912975
No. Seriously anon. Do NOT use Craigslist.
>>
>>14912975
There are real people on there
But the sort of people you find are usually not the people you want to root
If you want to smash a 4/10 and get some practice, then sure. I did
>>
>>14912975
Only real ads are fat bitches with kids who are desperate for cock
>>
>>14913032
this. tinder niqqa
>>
File: rigbon.jpg (30KB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
rigbon.jpg
30KB, 325x244px
>be driving through some nice country roads
>had a car or two flash me
>i guess i'll go easy on these corners then
>come around a corner and theres a woman walking a horse along the side of the road
>think back to all the hoarse floats i get stuck with
>"gotta go slow for the cute poor lil horsey :')"
>figure these people have slowed me down enough in my lifetime
>slow down and pass her
>once i'm immediately safely past i shift down and make the car go as loud as possible
>horse gets a little spooked and woman is shouting and waving her arms at me
it felt pretty good guys. i hate horses and figure we only keep them around for glue.
>>
>>14913052
What are you doing here ya seppo fuckwit, go fuck off.
>>
>>14913031
how many cc?
>>
>at a set of lights in my shitbox
>take off and exactly when I shift hear the signature psssshht of a blowoff valve
>must be my imagination
>happens again exactly when I shift into third
>get passed by an R32
Fuck I want a turbo
>>
File: vl calais2.jpg (257KB, 1000x664px) Image search: [Google]
vl calais2.jpg
257KB, 1000x664px
>>14913061
fug thought it was /dbt/
>australians
>using craigslist
wot
>>
>>14913082
http://brisbane.craigslist.com.au/

Shits real m80, what's it like being so far away from your bike?
>>
>>14913094
withdrawals. I rode it all monday and tuesday when I was back there for a bit.
>>
File: Capture.png (39KB, 499x872px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
39KB, 499x872px
>>14913094
kek
>>
>>14913096
quick, somebody cum on his family or something
we need this faggot to leave asap
>>
>>14913071
enough
>>
>>14913112
300? faggot please
>>
>>14913054
you fucking cunt. you've no idea how dangerous that can be. i get the rage from horse floats man but take your rage out on bike cunts no people with horses.
>>
>>14913118
30 can carton (cc)
>>
>>14913170
Horse lover pls go
>>
>>14913171
faggot detected
>>
>>14913118
Not even 300 m8, 250.
I have a CB1100 now but despite what people say on /dbt/ the old Ninja 250 is a great bike, people who hate on small-capacity sports bikes for the sake of image are doing themselves a disservice.
One day I'll have enough time and money to own multiple bikes, one of them will be either a ZX2R or an RVF400.
>>
>>14913180
hahahahaha poor faggot defending his ninja 250
>>
>>14913170
U mad bro? He was helping out the glue factories. Those people work hard damn it.
>>
File: de4iDsO[1].jpg (20KB, 490x274px) Image search: [Google]
de4iDsO[1].jpg
20KB, 490x274px
>>14913179
>>
>>14913170
>you've no idea how dangerous that can be
literally how. please do tell or go back to riding your horse.
>>
>>14913196
it makes the horses sad and thats dangerous to feels :(
>>
>>14913196
>How can an ~500kg animal that's just been spooked by a man-child deliberately making his piece of shit suddenly go as loud as possible be dangerous.

I mean I get annoyed by horse floats too but I don't try and get petty revenge by putting a stranger at risk of injury because I'm not a fan of their hobby.
>>
>>14913180
>ZX2R
Do not buy a ZX2R over a CBR250RR.
>>
>>14913170
Get fucked you faggot, horses are useless.
>>
>>14913244
they're useful for glue though
>>
>>14913244
>doesn't watch horse porn
>>
>>14913249
you're fucked in the head m8
>>
>>14913178
>>14913196
Horses are fucking heavy you dipshits.
If you're walking with one next to you they can easily trample you to death or completely dislocate your shoulder if they bolt. If your riding one you can get flipped out of the saddled and break your neck. Alternatively if they rear up and fall backwards you get crushed, your ribs break, lungs burst and heart stops from the compressive forces.
That's just injuries to yourself. What about if the horse freaks out and breaks it's legs? They have to be put down afterwards. What if it runs into traffic and kills someone?

It's not some jolly little game, and the owners thinking "oh boy that was a good prank".

Kill yourself. I'm not kidding. Your bloodline deserves to stop, you're such a fucking retard it would be doing the world a service
>>
>>14913254
>caring about horses or horse people
>>
File: tears.gif (332KB, 400x279px) Image search: [Google]
tears.gif
332KB, 400x279px
>>14913254
>>
>>14913254
Motorbikes are fucking heavy you dipshits.
If you're walking with one next to you they can easily rev up and shoot you into a tree to death or completely dislocate your shoulder if they get good traction. If you're riding one you can get flipped out of the seat and break your neck. Alternatively if they do wheelies and fall backwards you get crushed, your ribs break, lungs burst and heart stops from the compressive forces.
That's just injuries to yourself. What about if the motorbike freaks out and buckles its rims? They have to be put down afterwards. What if it turns into traffic and kills someone?

It's not some jolly little game, and the owners thinking "oh boy that was a good prank".

Kill yourself. I'm not kidding. Your bloodline deserves to stop, you're such a fucking retard it would be doing the world a service
>>
>experienced true diesel torque today
I don't think I'll be able to go back to anything with less than 4L now. The ability to pull at 2k rpm is great
>>
>>14913266
I've had motorcycle vs horse arguments with friends in terms of getting anywhere. I'm a car/engine guy. Never grew up with horses, don't know how to get along with them. But I do know how to keep engines running and how to work on machinery.
I vote for dirt bikes
>>
>>14913275
>The ability to pull at 2k
Nigga mine pulls from 1.2k on a 2.2lt and the 16lt pulls from 1k
>>
>>14913170
Why the fuck would you take an animal that is afraid of cars onto a road and then complain about cars scaring the animal?

Horse people are seriously fucked in the head.
>>
>>14913281
A horse is more expensive to maintain than a motorbike
>>
>>14913283
this
>>
>>14913275
A 4 litre Falcon six pulls like a train, and sounds good, and doesn't run out of puff at 4000.

Diesel is shit
>>
>>14913283
This.

>i have a phobia of blood so i'm gonna hang out at the blood bank!
>>
>>14913256
>>14913260
>not caring about potentially killing people
Every single person that brake checks, tailgates, cuts you off and otherwise fucks up your driving from now till the end of time is justified. If you don't care about doing shit to other people, why should they care about treating you decently?

>>14913266
Difference is the guy was going through a country road. What the fuck did he expect? Your stupid little analogy fell right apart because it's not relevant in the slightest in that context
>>
>>14913170
This >>14913254
I don't even like horses but it's the same tier as people who push parked motorcycles over as a "prank".
>working Australia day
>walk out for lunch
>guy walking down footpath kicking motorcycles over and laughing
>gets arrested
>can't understand why
>>
>>14913289
>run out of puff at 4000
Most small diesels run out of puff at about 2.8k but will rev to 4k
>>
>>14913295
one is damaging property and one is spooking an animal. they are not the same thing dipshit.
>>
>>14913293
>Difference is the guy was going through a country road. What the fuck did he expect?

That registered vehicles should only be on roads as they pay to be there. Go suck your horse off ya faggot.
>>
>>14913301
>spooking an animal
tfw blast my train horn when passing fuckwits on horses
>>
>>14913283
It's not a freeway dumbarse. Country people in the middle of bumfuck nowhere walking their horses down their local road have a bit more of a say that some tosspot cunt who just wants to speed without cops nearby.
>>
File: 1416540981748.gif (4MB, 467x350px) Image search: [Google]
1416540981748.gif
4MB, 467x350px
>there are people on /o/ the like horses and defend horse people
>>
>>14913301
They're both damaging property. You've got a good chance of seriously hurting someone or forcing the horse to be put down if it freaks out.

Are you one of those fuckheads who lay nails on the road for a laugh too?
>>
>>14913301
>spooking an animal
That someone is riding.
Why don't people nudge the wheels of motorbike riders for shots and giggles?
>>
>>14913314
>pushing over and damaging motorbikes is the same as making a loud noise to scare an animal
melbourne pls go
>>
>>14913319
read again mate, she was walking the horse, not riding it. spooking a horse that someones riding is actually dangerous and stupid since they could fall off.
>>
File: IMG_1288.jpg (2MB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1288.jpg
2MB, 1936x2592px
whats the consensus on venetian blinds?

does it make it look like copbait, because im really liking it
>>
>>14913333
No, it's actually hilarious.
>>
>>14913337
on an old car, dank/10
>>
>>14913323
It may as well be. Can you not grasp that scaring a horse for laughs has a very real chance of getting someone or the horse killed?

I don't like horses and can't stand most animals but if you do this shit you're a cunt. It's no different to the teenagers who sit on the side of the road at night shining high powered lasers at people driving.
>>
>>14913337
period correct/10
>>
>>14913333
This. Making a loud noise and scary an animal is normal and pretty funny. You cunts can't seriously tell me you haven't driven past some sheep and used the horn to spook them for the lulz.
>>
>>14913054
Hue
I see you put your big boy pants on today
I bet that horse was worth more than your shitbox
Sadsack
>>
I was test driving a car today. I had to push down a lot harder on the brake pedal than what I'm used to, although the car I drive does have a very sensitive one. Is it indicative of a potential problem with the brakes or just something I'd get used to?
>>
>>14913337
>Copbait
As long as they can see your face no one cares. Tint fags have more to worry about, if they drive with their windows up
>>
File: Knabstrupper_Baron.jpg (25KB, 306x299px) Image search: [Google]
Knabstrupper_Baron.jpg
25KB, 306x299px
>>14913333
>>14913344
What usually happens when they get spooked anyway?

Do they just rip a mad wheelie?
>>
>>14913353
>shining a light into someones eyes when they're going 50kmph in a 1.5 tonne steel box is the same as making a noise to scare an animal

OK friend.
>>
>>14913367
i grew up next to horses and it takes a lot to truly spook them. i used to drive past them all the time and the most they'd do is kind of shake their heads a little or look at the car.
cunts in here are just being retarded and thinking a slight noise will cause it to have a heart attack or go on a rampage that will destroy everyone in a 10km radius.
>>
>>14913363
>>14913354
>>14913352
cool
>>
>>14913368
It is when it's my 500mW 532nm that is now classified as a weapon due to faggots doing exactly that.
>>
I had some faggot shine a laser into my car on the way home through backstreets one night. I turned straight around and the dumb cunt drove home into his driveway.
I drove past slowly and never had any problems with laser beams since
>>
>>14913368
You just don't seem to realise that horses aren't cats.
They weigh as much as a lotus. How about you let someone drive a lotus into you at 50kmh and see how well you turn out.
How about you hold a rope tied to a lotus, and ask the driver to let rip when you least expect it. (after a car seemingly passes you quietly and safely)

It's not spooking an animal, it's putting the owner, the horse and other drivers in danger. What the actual fuck are not not getting about all this?
>>
>>14913392
sounds like riding a motorbike, face it, you love the horse cock
>>
>>14913392
Are you a horse expert? Were you there? Did you see how spooked (if at all) the horse was? It's good to know that you know everything and saw everything.
>>
>>14913368
>doing something that can make a 1000kg+ horse fall on someone is perfectly fine compared to making someone crash a 1000kg+ car
Doing either makes you a cunt. Do you not realise how fucking heavy horses are?
>>
>>14913392
I think he just doesn't like horses and sees no point to them in 2016.
And hence doesn't give a fuck about anyone's issue with him scaring the horse. I'm not saying that's ok, it's just old mate seems to have some frustration he needs to take out. And instead of smashing some pussy he's scaring horses
>>
only the mentally ill like horses.

this is why horse girls are to be avoided
>>
>>14913407
they're pretty buck wild in bed though
>>
>>14913413
all crazies are
>>
i have come down with the same kfc sickness as the rest of you.

had a black zinger the other day, shit was delicious

>>14913413
and they can really ride ya
>>
>>14913403
As a matter of fact I do know horses. One bolted once and broke my dad's hand. One broke my finger.
I live in the city now, but it amazes me just how fucking stupid you and the rest of the lolsofooni crowd are.
It's easy to do, and fuckwits like you need to die.
>>
>>14913282
Dank. Having driven turbo diesels all week I love them. Only on utes and tractors though

>>14913289
Is cheating out on an au worth it? Or should I go up to BA to avoid the shitty brakes ect
>>
File: mlp.jpg (26KB, 389x348px) Image search: [Google]
mlp.jpg
26KB, 389x348px
>ITT: the MLP invasion
i thought i was on /o/ but it looks like i'm on /mlp/
>>
>>14913054
You are showing signs of jimmy-teir retardation, seek help immediately.

And no kfc for 48hrs.
>>
>>14913427
Are there any horsefuckers on /dat/?
Also enjoy your vacation.
>>
>>14913422
BA fosho.
They make more power too. The engine is now called a Barra as well. Just better... apart from being heavier
>>
>>14913427
>people call your stupid story out as retarded, you get defensive and are too chickenshit to admit you were wrong
Kill yourself my man
>>
>>14913413
>girl i liked really liked horses
>she was 20 and still crazy about horses
>horse figurines in her room
>horse posters
>some pony books
>DVDs of the pony club show or some shit
>entire room was pink and bed covers were horses
>could never bang her at her place, could only do it at my place
>one night we're at hers and its time we fuck in her bed
>i lay down on the bed
>theres a horse poster on the ceiling
>in every corner of my vision, theres something horse related
>honestly was waiting for her to bring out a saddle and ask to ride me like a horse
>went out for a few more weeks before i had to break up with her

I really really don't like horse people anymore.
They are all honestly a little weird in the head.
>>
>>14913381
where can i buy a good laser pointer?
>>
>drive speed limited truck
>get stuck behind horse float doing 80 in a 100 zone
>overtaking lane comes up
>horse float does 100
>can't pass
>does 80 when back to single lane
>fucking rage
>next overtaking lane hang back and hit 100 just as it opens to 2 lanes
>as passing float blast air horn and let the CAT jake crack brrrrrrrrrt
>horses freak out and can hear then kicking the side walls
>get in front and give the brakes a good press
>horse float driver shits themselves slows right down
>>
>>14913451
nowhere now, they have to be cucked at 5mW these days.
>>
>>14913451
Build your own out a DVD or Blu-Ray Drive. Just don't use a CD Drive.
>>
>>14913452
>horse float doing 70 in the 100 zone
>nowhere to overtake and cars constantly in other lane
>get to 50 zone
>the horse float keeps doing 70 through the 50 zone
>>
>>14913450
why, she roots and you couldnt deal with a . . . . .hobby, she was really into.
waste
>>
>>14913455
where can i illegally obtain one though?

>>14913456
>Build your own out a DVD or Blu-Ray Drive
how?
>Just don't use a CD Drive.
why not?
>>
>>14913452
my friend used to blare the horn at slow horse floats and the horse would start kicking the shit out of the horse float doors.
>>
>>14913450
Horse chicks are crazy anon, be glad you learned early.
>>
>>14913416
>tfw gone off KFC

Twisters are alright if they've been left in the fridge overnight, but everything else...ehh.

Last Zinger I got had both kinds of mayonnaise in it which was a bit yeah nah.

I need to find me a good souvlaki/kebab place though. Last good one I knew of closed down, which is a shame.
>>
>>14913459
I just can't do crazy chicks for a long period of time bro. One chick was really into BIlly Bob Thorton, one was just as crazy about weird vintage glass dolls and one was crazy about mushrooms.
All good fucks but all so hobby obsessed that I couldn't take it.
>>
>>14913452
>>14913457
>bad country drivers mean you are justified in deliberately try to fuck someone up, and potentially get the horse and other people killed

Just fucking give up. You goofd, and nobody feels the same way as you do
>>
>>14913460
>how?
Google. It's a very basic circuit.
>why not?
CD Drives used infrared diodes.
>>
>>14913471
I goofed due to a faggot who does 80 when you cant overtake yet will do 100 when the overtaking lanes are there.

Yeah, nah m8 you are a right fuckwit who needs his head adjusted.
>>
>>14913469
The fuck...?
The chicken itself is fucking delicious. I'll buy a 24 pack of nuggets when they have the deal on and eat every last one. Might give one to the dog occasionally. If it's just a 20 pack? No chance buddy
>>
>>14913484
Are you implying that only people with horse floats do this?
Because i see methed up truck drivers do the same thing every second day.
>>
>>14913452
I should add that the other 10 trucks behind were on the UHF telling me to hold him there so they can get around. And I did too, stayed in front of him doing 20km/h in the overtaking zone so they could get around, when he tried to get past I just made my truck as wide as possible.

Fucken horse faggots can get fucked.
>>
>>14913470
>BIlly Bob Thorton
>weird vintage glass dolls
>mushrooms
wat
>>
>>14913492
yeah sure m8, go to the fruckerfag thread with your poor bait.
>>
>>14913505
Maaaaaaaaate
10-4
>>
>>14913492
most trucks i see pull over entirely and let traffic pass them. i have NEVER seen a horse float do this.
>>
>>14913508
>thinking australia uses 27meg slang
>>
http://www.news.com.au/national/crime/woman-killed-in-violent-attack-at-bundeena/news-story/89ddf14675b600eeeccba104c88ac383

>inb4 it was a moslem
>>
>>14913510
No they fucking dont.

>>14913513
10-4 rubber ducky.
About time for another bowl, eh?
>>
Is there a way to check a VIN without paying?
>>
>>14913522
trucks do pal. those methed up fucks are a lot more courteous than horse cucks.
>>
>>14913484
I'm not talking about bad country drivers annoying you, I'm talking about you taking it out on some rando bitch walking with her horse for no fucking reason
>>
File: Toll BAB Quad RT.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Toll BAB Quad RT.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>14913522
They let you pass when you need, just get a UHF m8 and ask "copy in the toll train, gonna 'ave a go 'ere m80".
>>
>>14913492
Method up truck drivers are the best truck drivers m8.
It is seriously good for driving skills
>>
>>14913539
If they don't own a property big enough to ride the horse, they shouldn't own one.
Only reason they ride them near roads is because they bought a horse yet own 4 acres of land.
>>
>>14913542
this, if you haven't driven methed up you have no idea
>>
Encountered a methed up truck driver a couple years back. He was driving a road train down the wrong side of the highway and kept almost running my bus off the road when he'd swing randomly onto the left side from time to time.

Ended up with two of them constantly trying to pass each other on the wrong side of the road.

Blame individual drivers not their industry. Trucks, horse floats, whatever. One driver being a piece of shit doesn't represent them all.
>>
>>14913577
>bus driver

you're scum.
>>
>>14913577
>Blame individual drivers not their industry. Trucks, horse floats, whatever. One driver being a piece of shit doesn't represent them all.
Stereotypes exist for a reason though. Truck drivers have a hard and very long job while horse people do that shit for leisure.
I'm compassionate for truck drivers but not hose floats.
>>
>>14913577
Ok. Probably should specify: methed up truckies who have their shit together.

Go for long enough without sleep and nothing is going to save you. Sleep is seriously important and using more ice isn't going to help in the long run
>>
>>14913562
And yet you keep thinking that it's a city road.

It's not. It's outside someone large front yard. Do you shit a lung when people let their dogs walk on footpaths? The country doesn't have the infrastructure that you seem to think they belong on.
You are the one who doesn't belong there. Your only purpose of being there was to drive fast and drive unimpeded, and got mad when you couldn't. Those people live there and walk their horses every day, are you personally going to drive an hour out of the city every day to heckle them into stopping? You don't belong there. There are still by-laws that allow horses on the roads. They are morally and legally in the right.
Hurry up and kill yourself.
>>
>>14913603
I keybang next to horses, its funny as fuck watching them toss the rider and bolt off into the distance.
>>
>>14913603
t. Mr. Hands
>>
>>14913603
Yet you keep thinking that if they had enough land they would still ride horses on the road.

PRO TIP: those who have the proper room for a horse don't.

Just neck up ya parrot.
>>
>>14913603
>implying he doesnt live in the country too
>implying he wasnt driving to somewhere that happened to go through country roads

>You are the one who doesn't belong there
>on a tarmac road built exclusively for motor vehicles

calm down horsey, you lost, its ok to be a little defensive about dem cute horsies :)
>>
File: 1461220187255.png (150KB, 495x322px) Image search: [Google]
1461220187255.png
150KB, 495x322px
>>14913619
>>
>>14913588
Boohoo. Driving a murdered out sleeper bus is fun. You're basically driving a hotel.

>>14913591
Like I said, blame individual drivers. You've encountered an asshole driving a horse float and I've encountered a psychopath driving a road train. There are good drivers and shit drivers in both groups.
>>
>>14913537
pls respond
how to check VIN
>>
>>14913639
>sleeper bus
Whats in it?
>>
>>14913643
no, cheapest is PPSR.

https://transact.ppsr.gov.au/ppsr/QuickVINSearch
>>
>>14913647
ok thanks
>>
>>14913236
ZX2R are much better looking and I see CBR250RR everywhere.
>>
>>14913266
The Anon you replied to wasn't saying anything about motorbikes or that it's okay to act dangerously towards people who have one.
>>
File: coach-living-area-001L.jpg (78KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
coach-living-area-001L.jpg
78KB, 600x400px
>>14913644
I don't think Sleeper Bus means what you think it means. The engines are nothing special. What you would expect from a bus 9L turbo i6 and things like that.
>>
Why are VB commodores so expensive now?

Thought about picking up a cheap 202 manual the other day, but finding one for under 2000 is impossible in my area. Im starting to move towards XE Falcons because at least ive seen a few lately with 4/5 speed manuals for around 1000, and it has the bigger 250 x-flow
>>
>>14913283
Nearly all drivers can handle witnessing someone enjoying a hobby that they themselves might not enjoy and just calmly pass the horse. Clearly a few people in this thread sperg out if they see a horse.
>>
>>14913692
oh ok, fuck that then. I'd rather a T909 with a cummins signature.
>>
>>14913626
this is what it feels like driving due east out of broken hill at sunrise.

I didnt understand why there was a massive pile of trucks parked at the top of the hill. thought it was some kind of gay trucker hookup meet or something. drove another km and suddenly the sun is level with the horizon, smack in the middle of the straight road. no visibility. fairly regular kangaroos with their legs half torn off trying to drag themselves off the road. it was the most gruesome thing I ever saw I almost threw up. i was tempted to go put some of them out of their misery but fuck that they're built like tanks and 7ft tall.

to amerifags:kangaroos are incredibly defensive of water. any amount of water. and the sides of the road are littered with little puddles in the early morning. the kangaroos are drawn to these and just hang out on the roads. until the road trains blast through the crowds of kangaroos clearing a path with their giant cow catchers.
>>
>>14913692
>tfw no sleeper bus with an 8V71 Cummins in it because fuck everything
>>
>>14913337
Love them when it's period correct.
>>
>>14913357
Unless you're driving in New Zealand that's not going to hurt anyone.
>>
>>14913681
They're also much less reliable and have parts availability issues. You see a lot more CBR250RR because they've lasted. ZX2Rs haven't.
>time to split the engine open the cam chain is fucked again
>oh the valves are fucked too... again
>>
>>14913707
>8V71 Cummins

Just nasty, why would you.
>>
>>14913700
>>14913707
I don't pay attention to what engines they've got. As long as it'll go 130-140 it's fine.

Last one I drove had an insanely loud turbocharger which was amusing though.
>>
>>14913624
>>14913625
>hurr durr fuck those guys doing something perfectly legal out in the middle of fucking nowhere, why don't they cater to people out on cruises who want to go illegal speeds without fear of police reprisal
Your arguments are inherently flawed. You are saying they should illegally cross peoples lands or not own animals out in the middle of nowhere where they are legally allowed to do stuff.
Go try outlaw motorcycles or something, that's another hobby that slows cars down in very select circumstances that you might encounter once in a lifetime.
>>
>>14913787
go suck your horse off
>>
>>14913787
Motorcycles do not even come close to slowing down cars as much as horses do dumbass.
>>
File: 1393387777644.jpg (12KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
1393387777644.jpg
12KB, 220x165px
>>14913787
>he's still trying to compare motorbikes to horses
>>
Next /DAT/ be horse edition please.
>>
>>14913787
Your autism is showing.

>>>/mlp/
>>
>>14913804
please no. i dont want this horse cuck coming back.
>>
just watched something that made me want to cry but since I'm a man I didn't cry. it's not okay for men to cry ever.
>>
>>14913838
Except for when you engine won't start after rebuilding it. Then you can cry
>>
>>14913180
>the old Ninja 250 is a great bike
you mean the gpx250, right cunt?

ninja 250 is a gutless wonder with its gimped engine compared to its predecessors
>>
When was the last time you cried /dat/ ?
>>
>>14913180
>RVF400
greatest and most glorious of bikes

one day i'll buy one and megasquirt it for shiggles
>>
>>14913796
Nice argument m8
>>14913797
Because you really encounter horses on the side of the road on a frequent basis right? Cuck.
>>14913802
I'm not comparing shit with shit. I'm saying these complaining dumb fucks aren't inconvenienced more than once in a year
>>14913811
Noice argument
>>
>>14913878
>inconvenienced more than once in a year
i deal with slow shitty horse floats at least twice a day. go fuck yourself.
>>
>>14913871
Honestly, I don't remember exactly. I've experienced a lot of shit that would make most people want to cry but I haven't. It's been at least 3 years probably closer to 4 now.
I'm starting to think I'm some sort of psychopath, obviously not a psycho killer but just empty. You may call me edgy for saying this but I'm starting to believe it to be true.
>>
>>14913871
Usually at funerals but I have to admit it's mostly just for show.
>>
>>14913893
Did you hit your head really hard 3 years ago?
Could have frontal lobe damage.
>>
>>14913878
>inconvenienced more than once in a year
More like twice a day
>>
>>14913904
Not that I can recall, though there was one night I got black out drunk. So there is the slightest chance I could have hit my head then...
>>
>>14913871
Really good music makes me cry.
I cried yesterday
>>
>>14913913
Maybe it wasnt blackout drunk.
>>
>>14913871
Nearly did this morning.
>>
>>14913871
When prince died
>>
File: 2016-04-24 20.48.31.png (234KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-24 20.48.31.png
234KB, 1080x1920px
>>14913871
Apparently on the 3rd of last month. Got drunk as fuck and wrote this.

Sad thing is I just found it
>>
File: 1459708478346.jpg (90KB, 900x736px) Image search: [Google]
1459708478346.jpg
90KB, 900x736px
>>14913933
forgot pic*
>>
>>14913933
>actually enjoy Purple Rain and some other Prince albums
>have to remove all Prince material from car playlist so i dont look like i only listen to him because he died
I had to do the same when Bowie died.
>>
>>14913917
Possibly, that's the only time I could have done anything like that but I don't recall ever seeing any indication of hitting my head, no bruise or lump.
>>
>>14913945
well i had to crack my skull to do it so you would probably know if you did.
>>
>>14913944
wut?
Heaps of cool radio stations play artists' music when they die. You are celebrating their life. Nothing to be ashamed of
>>
>>14913947
Oh I see, perhaps then this is not the cause of my issue. Though calling it an issue sounds odd to me, an issue is a problem, this doesn't effect me, or at least I don't feel that it does.
>>
>>14913953
People I know of go on some giant listening spree and just overall ruin it. I still listen to everything the same as always, I just do it in private now.

>tfw driving at night to the 31 minute mix of I Would Die 4 U
>>
>>14913887
>Comparing horse floats with people walking with their horses
>>
>>14913984
>caring about glue on an automotive board
>>
>>14913871
feeling like crying tonight, anon
>>
Aussie muscle or that anon with the CM, can you actually drift a Valiant?
>>
>>14914045
on dirt you can
>>
just noticed that my dd shit box has a hole in the exhaust. pretty sure that's a defect (right?) could I get away with just replacing the exhaust from the point with the hole or do I have to go and get it done by a pro?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-gBbFxK5qQ

>when you buy a car slower than a Camry with a sporty body shape
>>
>>14914064
You've gotta be fucken kidding
>>
>>14914073
anon is a falcunt level retard be nice
>>
>>14913871
almost cried 8 days ago when my son was born

fuck that's some heavy shit
>>
>>14914089
poof
>>
>>14914089
type r?
>>
File: IMG_1271.jpg (2MB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1271.jpg
2MB, 1936x2592px
>>14914045
dirt yes, wet bitumen yes, dry roads? takes practise

the CM's had a handling package that gave them much better handling characteristics. While only meh for a landbarge to todays standards, the fact that its predictable is fantastic. CL's didn't have this, and was only experimented on the CL LeBarons, so be careful if you are buying one to make sure its a CM otherwise its going to be like a boat instead

Heres an article from a 1978 car mag that reviews the CM handling
>>
File: IMG_1272.jpg (2MB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1272.jpg
2MB, 1936x2592px
>>14914114
>>
>>14914089
Men shouldn't actually be present when baby is getting born. It's too stressful for the one giving birth, makes it harder..
>>
>>14914114
There's a V8 manual charger that I'm a little interested in, so it's probably going to be total garbage then
>>
>>14914127
unless you understand its limitations and appreciate it for what it is and not what it isn't then you can enjoy these old cars. You can still push these old cars, it just takes practise
>>
>trying to break out of friendzone (she told me the reason she didn't wanna be with me was because she might have feelings for ex again)
>getting super close with this girl again
>see her today, she's with her ex again
>instantly die inside

welp back to being pathetic again, boys

why aren't i actually dead yet, i am just a waste of fucking space
>>
>>14914180
how about you move on and accept your current relationship with her, she's obviously not interested if she was holding out for her ex to come back
>>
>>14914180
>woman thinks she might have feelings for someone else
>woman thinks
fucking hell man.
a woman will only think what you tell her to think.
man the fuck up you piece of shit.
>>
>>14914193
well that's the obvious thing but i'm a fucking retard
>>
what would donald trump look like bald?
>>
>tfw you quit your bad boy bongsmoking days but pinch a cone ever now and then as a treat
>>
>>14914241
so you didn't quit
>>
>>14914246
nah man I quit bongs bongs and cones are different man
>>
>>14914264
in the end it's same fucking thing

but in the end it doesn't even matter

had to fall to lose it all

hotshot suck a dick
>>
>>14914246
I have probably 3 cones a year
>>
>>14914267
no it's not bongs are bongs man
cones are cones shit bro do you even drugs?
>>
>>14914241
I only smoke at christmas time as I have 4 weeks off. Usually rip through an once in 2 weeks.
>>
>>14914279
SAME
A
M
E
>>
>>14914279
but the cone is just a small piece of the bong
>>
>>14914294
dude come on really man it's clear to me that you've never done a weed in your life bong weed is different to cone weed my friend please believe me I don't lie about weed I quite bong weed 100%
>>
>>14914180
Girls always think they can change men, So they try and change their EXs back so that they'd be with them etc, girls are weird. I got friendzoned by 5/10's that i wanted to fuck and 6 months later start dating a 9/10 qt gf
>>
>>14914306
nah bro I vape
>>
>>14907289
Same here, I'm not doing anything
>>
>>14914306
ur dumb
>>
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/broadview/cars-vans-utes/cm-chrysler-valiant/1111051485

Thoughts?
>>
>>14910454
Do you live on a main road or something?
>>
>>14914398
Why are cars so cheap in Adelaide?
>>
>>14914398
that 465 holley would dump so much fuel in that 245, it would've been much better suited to a 350 holley, hope its tuned properly. Those extractors are sex, theres a remarkable lack of rust in the most common areas, the heater core is disconnected. Its had a bad conversion from column shift to floor shift as the column shifter is still fucking there. Tacho is a nice feature, 4 speed is amazing, being a very late model CM, the handling package would be present enabling decent handling. GLX sports rims are awesome

I love the paint scheme, thats what i think of it. I honestly dont see why not, but the price tag should be at most 3200
>>
>>14913470
I'd much rather someone that's crazy about something than someone that's plain crazy
>>
>>14914407
Yes, I live on something.
>>
>>14914361
kill yourself
>>
>>14914481
No idea, a guy that I work with got a vt commie with no problems for 200 and it still had rego left

>>14914510
I don't think it'd be a good idea anyway, how would it take being used to deliver pizza 6 nights a week?
>>
>>14914639
used my cm for pizza deliveries for about a year when my primary car broke down

Mine did alright, but parts aviailability and 40 year old shit breaking down all the time i dont think you would handle it well, having to wrestle a landbarge 6 nights a week with a shit turning circle and poor visibility. Its also fucked for fuel, i only survived because mines dual fuel on LPG, a 465 Holley on a 40 year old 245 is going to drink at least 15 litres/100km city driving, i would be incredibly surprised if it got better than that so RIP to your earnings
>>
new thread cunts before it 404s overnight
>>
>>14913052
I never used tinder. How does it work? Craigslist seems more for casual meetup suck in the car and leave tinder seems more date like.
>>
>>14914860
The way I see it, is craiglist is for really hideous horny fat chicks. It's an easy lay, but it might not exactly be satisfying.

Tinder is for the most part good looking girls, but most use it to seek validation and not as a way to hook up. You have to work a bit harder to get laid.
Or be hot.
>>
>>14914877
I want to bang ugly and fatties to get a boost.
>>
>>14914702
I'll just look for something a bit more modern, so I don't end up spending most of my income to keep the thing running. And I'd just wait to get something when I get my full license, so I'm not limited to what I can drive
>>
NEW THREAD
>>14915015
>>14915015
>>14915015
Thread posts: 347
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.