[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF is their problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

File: tales-from-sales-shark-week.jpg (214KB, 655x480px) Image search: [Google]
tales-from-sales-shark-week.jpg
214KB, 655x480px
>I know you gotta put food on the table but have some decency about it.

>One of these fuckers pressured my dad into buying a 2015 S Class when he when in to buy a C Class.

>Don't you just hate these fuckers?
>>
>>14896562
They are the scums of the earth!
They have no fucking morals.
>>
>>14896565
How do they get away with that shit.
I think I'm gonna contact the Better Business Bureau and report these asses.
>>
>>14896562
If you get "pressured' in to buying a car go kill yourself because you are a c.uck
>>
>>14896562
Why have decency when you can make money off retards like your dad?

Don't blame your dad's lack of social, bargaining, and self control skills as well as lack of car knowledge on a salesman. If they didn't lie or scam you, they're just doing their job properly.
>>
>>14896573
You're such a fucktard. Go back to your fucking shitty ass cage you uncivilized animal. GTFO.
>>
>>14896562
How does it feel to find out your dad is a total cuck?
>>
>going to dealership without having the car you want picked out

>being enough of a cuck to get pressured into buying a car

>letting your dad get conned rather than helping him find a car

damn, both of you suck shit
>>
>>14896643
I wasn't there.

He just came home in a black 2015 S Class.
My mom was extremely upset because she knows that he just took a big chunk out of their retirement money.

My dad is 68 I don't know why he went by himself to the Mercedes dealership.
>>
Lol your dads weak, OP.

> Dad once walked out of a dealership over the dealer adding fees to the agreed on price
> They took them off
>>
>>14896689

Your dad is a dumb fuck. Perhaps you should get power of attorney over him and put him in an old person's home.
>>
the man is 68 year old, worked his whole life and at the end of the road he wants to buy a landbarge, a very expensive one at that... but atleast take this in consideration
>>
>>14896729
I agree here. His wife cucked him into wanting a C class but he put his big boy pants on and got the S class since it'll be his last car before he dies.
>>
>wants to buy a c class
>gets persuaded to actually buy a s class

implying this actually happened, are americucks actually this retarded?
>>
>>14896750
>americans are the only people who have ever been pressured into buying something they likely can't afford

just because it happens to us more often because we have more money doesn't mean it doesn't happen to you, hans.
>>
>>14896714
WTF are you talking about dude?

They fucking shark took advantage of an old man.
Now I'm gonna go over to the dealership today and deal with this douchebag.
>>
>>14896784

the shark did his job, there is something called "walking out on the deal", if the deal isnt to your liking just get up and walk out.

guess you dad is too much of a cuck to get that. The fuck does he need a new car at 68, just get him a corolla.

Even young people nowadays now how to haggle.
>>
>>14896762
the name is fritz, burgerboi
>>
just watch, it turns out his dad is just an asshole and decided to buy the S class himself and blame the salesman
>>
>>14896562
>being pressured into spending your money on something you don't want/can't afford
What's it like having a Cuck for a dad.
>>
>>14896876
Fuck off dude.
>>
Sounds like your dad is a pussy pushover bitch boy
>>
Did they actually force your dad into anything?
No?
Then it's his fault.
>>
>>14896562
that saleman made your dad his bitch.

stop and think about that, he is so alpha he took your dad like a female. or more likely your dad gets taken advantage of by everybody.

now look at you, complaining to strangers on the internet about big of a pussy your dad is. there is no need for a paternity test.
>>
WAAAAAAAA

THESE PEOPLE MANIPULATE ME INTO BUYING THINGS AND I DONT LIKE THAT

WAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>14896729
Poorly written but underrated post
>>
>>14896864

this
>>
How do people even get pressured by salesmen?

Just don't fucking buy it and walk away, how beta can you get
>>
Your dad came out with a better car, what a the problem?
>>
>>14896562

>implying your dad didn't con you and your mommy into believing he only wanted a C class when in reality his plan was to get the S class all along

Sounds to me like he's spending his retirement money exactly how he wants. You and mommy are the ones getting cucked.
>>
>>
>>14896562
dad lied t oyou and your mom, he wanted an S class but your whore mom wouldnt let him so he used the salesman as an excuse
>>
>>14896689

Your dad probably got the car he wanted and is blaming it on the salesman so your mom will break his balls less.

I bet he worked hard his whole life to provide for you faggots, let him enjoy his S Class.
>>
Op is mad because it's less money he has the chance of getting his grubby neet faggot hands on in 20-30 years when his dad dies
>>
File: I shiggery diggery doo.jpg (168KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
I shiggery diggery doo.jpg
168KB, 700x700px
>>14896689
He did that intentionally you dumbfuck. The S-Class isn't like a "luxury" edition of the C-Class; it's an entirely different kind of car. The C-Class is a luxury compact, the S-Class is a full size luxury sedan. Nobody goes and buys an S-Class if they don't fully intend to in the first place, and they're so expensive that no salesman is dumb enough to try and push one on someone who doesn't actually want it.

If the salesman had REALLY pressured him into buying bigger, he would have come home in an E-Class.
>>
>>14897162
>let him enjoy his S Class
no. NO! I am going to find OPs dad and make sure he DOES NOT ENJOY his S Class. I can not stand for him enjoying his S Class.
>>
File: 1312598974208.png (45KB, 384x221px) Image search: [Google]
1312598974208.png
45KB, 384x221px
>>14897188

HAHAHAHAHA

>mfw it's true
>>
the S class costs 3 times more than the C class

your dad didnt get pressured senpai
>>
>>14897073
B A I T
A
I
T
>>
>>14896784
If your dad had gone in there asking for an S-class and the dealer suggested a C-class instead when he saw the financials, your dad would bad-mouth that dealership to everyone who would listen for being condescending and treating him like a poorfag.
>>
Your dad = Retard

You = Fucktard

You can see where this is going...
>>
>>14896562
OK- How in the fuck did he MAKE him do anything ? How did he get " pressured " in to doing anything ?
What shit.
>>
>>14899034
>How in the fuck did he MAKE him do anything
The salesman violated his safe space with micro agressions.
>>
>>14899211
That's exactly what I was thinking. LEL.
>>
>>14896562
The salesman may have been pushy but your dad could have said "no."
The only way they could have done something wrong is if your dad is a literal retard or senile.
>>
>>14897191
That's true, an S-Class is such a big jump in price I don't think any salesman would try it.
OP, are you sure your dad isn't just covering his ass in case your mom gets angry?
The C-Class starts at 53k less.
Either your dad is lying, or the salesman is the best salesman on earth.
>>
>>14896784
What are you gonna do. I'm pretty sure your from the same gene pool as your cuck of a dad. They are going to bend you over a table and give it to you like they did your dad.
>>
>>14899761
This salesman was an utter madman

....or he smelled boomer bucks.
>>
File: 1432139299204.jpg (46KB, 340x314px) Image search: [Google]
1432139299204.jpg
46KB, 340x314px
>>14897188
>Op is mad because it's less money he has the chance of getting his grubby neet faggot hands on in 20-30 years when his dad dies

this thread makes so much more sense now
>>
>>14899948
>he smelled boomer bucks.

I went there with my dad yesterday, I asked to speak the sales manager at the dealership. I told them what happened. The called that fucking douchebag of a salesman, I ripped him a new one. The sales manager fired him on the spot. He told me what he did was unethical and that's not the culture of Mercedes-Benz as and their dealership to trick people and pressure them into buying a car that out of their budget.

>The guy who tricked my dad apologized to him for his wrongdoing and walked away like a sad sag of shit that he is.
>>
>>14902665
>things that never happened
>>
>>14902665
Not even entertaining bullshit. Are you under the age of 16?
>>
File: 1455499754632.gif (2MB, 325x252px) Image search: [Google]
1455499754632.gif
2MB, 325x252px
>>14902665
You need to work on your storytelling OP.
>>
>>14902665
why would the manager fire somebody who sold some fool a more expensive car???
>>
>>14896562
Anyone who falls for high-pressure sales is part of the fucking problem.
When I bought my car, I walked into the dealer with a list of what I wanted, having done some research. I was shown to that, and given a test drive. I thanked them, and walked out to think about it and try some other cars.
I returned a while later. They'd sold the one I drove, but found me a newer model for a little more. I got sales-ed a little there, but I wasn't browbeaten into anything. I was just sat in a comfy new-ish car and left to make my own decision that it was miles better than the shitbox I was driving.
The shitbox they didn't even want to take off me, which was fine. I sold it myself for 5 times their token offer.
>>
>>14896784
>Now I'm gonna go over to the dealership today and deal with this douchebag.

> Anon walks into the dealership, fired up to complain
> Here, anon, can I call you anon? Sit in this shiny new car while you wait for a manager. Aren't all these buttons and switches and touchscreens nice?
> Here, I'll start it up for the AC. Do you want a test drive?
> Anon walks out two hours later leasing a brand new Mercedes, slightly confused, and a lot poorer

Having worked sales jobs myself, I can confirm that idiot customers are gonna idiot.
>>
>>14896689
Typical boomer.
>it's not my fault
>he pressured me into it
>>
>>14896784
>68
Maybe if your dad can't take care of himself you shouldn't let him go out on his own.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.