[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red key or black key?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Red key or black key?
>>
>keys
Pleb. Cars now have transmittors, you dont even have to do anything besides have them in your pocket
>>
File: 46880f68b.png (206KB, 570x359px) Image search: [Google]
46880f68b.png
206KB, 570x359px
>>14885516

This is the dumbest fucking meme shit ever.

>Challenger Hellcat comes with two keys
>RED KEY unleases ALL 707 HORSEPOWER

>but if you wanna play it safe
>give em the black key
>then they only have 500 horsepower to play with
>only
>500
>horsepower

WHY THE FUCK ISN'T IT SOMETHING LIKE 200HP? 500HP IS DEADLY AS FUCK.
>>
>>14885540
not really in something that weighs 3 tons
>>
>>14885551
You've obviously never been in anything with close to 500 hp... fucking 300 hp is enough to fuck up someone inexperienced
>>
>>14885540
Agree 100%

Anyone I trust enough to let drive my Hellcat has to be trustworthy enough to handle full power. Anything less than that full trust doesn't drive it all even if the fuck you key only lets it have 25 hp. Dumbass is dumbass... they can fuck up your car without even turning it on
>>
>>14885551

yes really you fucking manchild, go back to your 120hp Civic and shut the fuck up babby
>>
>>14885595
This.

I want that fucker with the timing and fuel cut to motorized scooter levels if I'm going to hand it off.
>>
>>14885516
>>
>>14885551
It weighs 2 tons bud.
>>
>>14885595
>>14885622
Doesn't it have a valet mode? Something that just opens the boost bypass valve, rendering it unable to make boost, like they all have for emissions/mpg when you're cruising?

I know the older eaton 1.7 has one, and the kenne bells. Surely the 2.3 tvs pack has the same thing. You need a tune or something that leaves it open at all throttle positions.
>>
>>14885551
305 HP in my mustang with 4.10 gears was PLENTY to get someone into serious trouble.

Was like 0-60 in under 5 seconds.
>>
>>14885540

Hurr, black key allows you to enable Valet Mode, reducing RPM limit to 4k, starting from 2nd gear, and takes away the ability to shift manually. Also, it sets every setting to the most docile, IE Street instead of Track.
>>
Red key
>>
Would you DD the red key?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.