[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do Women even care about?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (26KB, 312x313px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 312x313px
Today as I was waiting for my new brake parts to come in I saw a really nice Red 240z parked in the lot.

Very noticeable car and colour, Every guy that walked by couldn't help but gaze at it. A bus driver even pulled over to get out and snap a picture. As I sat in my car waiting I saw about 12 Women walk by and not a single one even noticed the car or turned to look in it's general direction... This got me thinking, If these women can't even appreciate such a classic beautiful looking sports car then just exactly what do they care about in life? I know lots of girls who don't really have any interests other than going to the club and drinking. Why even live?
>>
File: image.jpg (191KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191KB, 1136x640px
>>14882262

The car
>>
Celebrity Scandals
Gossip
Cosmetics and Fashion
etc
>>
>>14882262
They care about getting attention.
If it's not their car they don't give a shit.
Even more so, if the car is taking attention away from them, then they will even have a negative view on it.

My gf isn't like this at all, but she is rare.
>>
>>14882262
penis
>>
>>14882262
Women like new (2013+) cars that have a ""luxury"" badge on them. Could give a fuck less about the classics.
>>
>>14882262
>Why even live?
Because sex feels amazing to them. If they are young, getting stretched around a valuable dick is all they think about.
>>
Saw a woman driving a GTR today.

>phone on face, even though it more than likely had Bluetooth
>GPS on window
>completely oblivious at her soroundings
>wheels on passenger side curbed

I know she probably knows nothing about the car and just got it for that GTR badge but whatever. For the people who own GTRs and care, their car's value just went up.
>>
File: mcqueen lemans.jpg (92KB, 750x501px) Image search: [Google]
mcqueen lemans.jpg
92KB, 750x501px
>>14882262
A. the 240z isn't THAT pretty
B. Women like fun and social status. They're very plugged in to what will help them acrue status, and an old car that some old autist has waxed lovingly every Sunday afternoon isn't one of those things. Now, if there were a well-dressed man with a nice-looking girl on his arm getting into that 240z, the girls walking by would be checking it out. For example, girls walking by the the Porsche that Steve McQueen drove in LeMans are going to sorta glance at it, but get Steve McQueen to lean on the hood and it's 5000% more interesting to most women.

>I know lots of girls who don't really have any interests other than going to the club and drinking.
Get an education and meet more people.
>>
>exactly what do they care about in life?

Sex
>>
>>14882262
>then just exactly what do they care about in life?
Looking better than each other, and finding some rich sucker to put a kid in them
>>
File: 920x1240.jpg (129KB, 920x629px) Image search: [Google]
920x1240.jpg
129KB, 920x629px
>>14882310
Get an education, meet bitches like pic related
>>
>>14882310

To the girls it might as well be a Ferrari or Porsche and they would still have done the same things...like anyone know what a Datsun is anymore.
>>
File: beaconhill.jpg (364KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
beaconhill.jpg
364KB, 1500x1000px
>>14882323
lel, I played football in college and enjoyed a smorgasbord of dancers, sorority girls, athletes and Japanese international students who went on to become doctors, bankers and artists.

git gud
>>
>>14882340
>things that never happened
>>
>>14882340
So did they sleep with your because you are very smart and have lots of interests or because you are fit and play football so they can brag to their friends about how they fucked chad.
>>
File: 1452825342648.jpg (75KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1452825342648.jpg
75KB, 768x1024px
most women are mentally children

they are incapable of thinking beyond what they want, and will always choose the most convenient path without thinking about the consequences.
>I'm gonna get an easy degree so I have time to drink and party
>waaaah why can't I get a job
etc etc. you can apply this to almost every aspect of their lives.
worst part is they blame the consequences of their actions on other people, or just complain that life is unfair.
>>
File: image.jpg (836KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
836KB, 2048x1536px
>>14882355
So they are too caught up in a world of their own to stop and look at a piece of art or a nice old car?
>>
>>14882355
>waaaah why can't I get a job
uhh no... it's:
>waaah why can't I get a rich chad to commit to me and pamper me
>>
>>14882353
It was a well-ranked private liberal arts college in New England and I was a violinist and frequently published short fiction writer so a little column A, a little column B.

>>14882351
A lot of people who are good at stuff had slightly withdrawn childhoods and end up wasting some time on 4chan. This isn't /r9k/.
>>
>>14882323
Dunno if joking or not. Science major here, and every woman I've met will do whatever it takes to climb higher in the ladder. Them being more educated just makes them more dangerous.
>>
ITT: Single basement dwelling weebs
>>
>>14882267
>Some old peice of boomer shit
>supposed to impress ANYONE
>>
>>14882267
Yeah, everyone looking at it was thinking about how big of a piece of shit it is. The bus driver snapped a pic to post to /o/. OP is the bus driver
>>
>>14882387
These cars don't suffer a boomer tax.
Boomers often think these are shit compared to mopar/chevy/ford because they are from Asia.

240z is a enthusiast car and not big in media.
>>
I don't know. I'd like to think that women just have different interests that us men don't appreciate.

But then I was thinking: all my guy friends have hobbies (that aren't work/school). Playing sports. Cars. Dirt biking. Video games. Cycling. Building stuff. Music and playing instruments. Working out. Reading.

And then I think of all the girls I'm friends with, and most of them their hobbies are: Netflix. Tumblr. Getting drunk with their girlfriends. Reading. Working out.

I mean, it's probably pretty skewed because as a guy I can think of a million different hobbies that my friends do, but that is seriously all I can think of for girls. That's all the stuff the girls I know do. Someone please tell me I'm wrong. I don't want to think women are this vapid.
>>
>>14882414
>some old piece of weeb shit
>supposed to impress ANYONE
>>
>>14882376
white knight harder, cuck
>>
>>14882415
>video games
First off, that doesn't say anything good about those guys.

As for the rest of them, you must be flyover as shit to not know any girls who are athletes, cyclists, engineers or musicians.
>>
>>14882415
Working out is pretty respectable if they are serious about fitness and not just trying to have a flat belly for bikini season because in that case we are just back where we started.
>>
240z drivers BTFO
>>
>>14882294

I saw something similar, but it was a guy driving. Was probably some fat new money faggot.
>>
>>14882415
This is a true statement. Women don't actually do anything.

> besides browse Facebookstagram
>>
>>14882365

Its a shitbox.

Just look at that door gap
>>
>>14882437

He's still mostly right, though, and I live in a multi-million person city. There are girls who are engineers. They're usually lesbians. There are girls who are musicians, that's usually their only hobby. As far as athletics goes, I don't think "pick thing up, put thing down" counts as a hobby even though I do it regularly. Even girls who have a "hobby" like one of the ones you listed usually don't do anything else fun or entertaining.
>>
>>14882310
>the 240z isn't THAT pretty
its pretty damn striking, had a temporary spot at the met museum of modern art.
>>
>>14882563
Some people actually enjoy working, both alone and with others, to improve at things like music and sports, including just getting bigger and stronger.

Maybe your attitude that such work isn't also fun is what's boring.
>>
>>14882406
Bus is literally in front of the Z, how negative is your IQ, retard.
>>
>>14882423
Become an adult and move out of mommies basement pussy
>>
>>14882679
>he took my post seriously
Sit down and stay a while. You might learn something.
>>
>>14882693
Steal a rope and hang yourself, nigger.
>>
>>14882262
women want to have children.
>>
>>14882563
I agree.

This is obviously going to be anecdotal as fuck, but I just opened instagram and clicked on the profile of the first guy I know and the first girl I know.

Girls profile:
>about 40 pictures of just her and her friends, most of them while drunk somewhere
>a pic of her and her friends looking slutty at some rave
>a pic of her at the gym
>a pic of her doing yoga
>a pic of her macbook and notebook while studying
>a pic of somewhere she travelled
>a pic of somewhere she wants to travel
>a pic of her skiing on a trip with her boyfriend
>a pic of her dog

Guys profile:
>a pic of him out shooting guns with some friends
>a pic of the three speed pedal bike he fixed up for this summer
>a pic of him and his buddies out dirtbiking
>a pic of the Sabbath concert he recently went to
>a pic of the birds he and his friend killed while out hunting
>a pic of the motorcycle he got for free and is slowly rebuilding
>a pic of the bow he bought and has been trying to learn how to hunt with
>a video of him trying to get an old 80's suburban big block started

Like I said, totally anecdotal. But those are both about par for the course for either gender here.
>>
>>14882310

It would be 5000% more interesting to everyone, seeing a corpse leaning on a car like that.
>>
Because only an autist would care about some old car that looks like it should've been scrapped 20 years ago? Women care about $$$ before anything else. Seeing this old turd doesn't make them think "oh wow what a car, the guy who owns it must be loaded! And if he's loaded he's a good match for me because he's going to provide for our children!"
>>
>>14883882
Well, come to think of it even if you have lots of $$$ and drive some sort of ferrari you still might have trouble picking up bitches because autism. I had no trouble picking up hot girls in a beat up 20 year old shitbox, driving them to a park """"to go for a walk""""", and banging them. All on the first date... The thing with women is there's no black and white with them ie it's hard to figure out what they will like or not like 100% of the time. What you autists are trying to do is devise some sort of formula that will guarantee you 100% success with every 10/10 that walks your way. Fuck, you guys are retarded lol.
>>
>>14882262

Those glasses make me think of Kaiju film aliens.

(Inb4 "Sprockets" joke)
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.