[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would you want to tint your car windows black?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: censor_swag.jpg (20KB, 468x243px) Image search: [Google]
censor_swag.jpg
20KB, 468x243px
>>
For the $75 ticket of course
>>
I have a wagon and I can sleep in it when I park it on the street.
>>
>>14882130
>looks
>privacy
>helps protect the interior
>>
>>14882130
>Texas summers
>>
leather seats
>>
does it truly keeps car cooler? i live in sunny place and im considering tinting the windows a bit
>>
>>14882130
>can jerk off while you drive
>>
>>14882230
not noticeably, your car is still gonna get really hot in the summer time. Still blocks UV rays and some sunlight which is good for the interior
>>
File: ho.jpg (746KB, 1639x922px) Image search: [Google]
ho.jpg
746KB, 1639x922px
>>14882130
Because it's legal and the sun doesn't burn me to death all the time
>>
It's fucking hot and bright in Florida, and I wear glasses.

Tint is cheaper than nice Rx sunglasses.
>>
>>14882230
yes it does. whoever says it doesn't make a noticeable difference doesn't live anywhere truly hot. It makes the car much cooler when driving, and the sun won't roast your arm through the window.
>>
>not tinting you gasser's windows yellow, red, or blue
>>
File: 1445755472718.png (56KB, 339x298px) Image search: [Google]
1445755472718.png
56KB, 339x298px
>tinting your windshield or front windows
>>
>>14882350
>all of those fake sponsors

Fuck boomers
>>
>>14882574
You don't know that. Maybe it's a period correct restoration complete with sponsors from the sixties.
>so fucking anal he gets butthurt about what is written on an gasser
>ebil boomerz meme
>>
>>14882231
kek
>>
>>14882273
You're such a fucking pussy. I live in miami and have never had tints on any of my 5 cars. Only two of them had ac. Grow a set fuckboy.
>>
>>14882130
Blacking them out is for niggers and hampers night time visibility. Mine are tinted slightly darker than what is legal (20% all around) because it helps keep the interior cooler. More comfy and it doesn't take the old-ass AC system too long to cool the interior down.
>>
>>14882334
this is very true. your car will still get hot while parked in the sun, but while driving, the sunlight doesn't burn your skin.

>tfw vampireee
>>
>>14883400
>I'm a broke piece of shit who can't afford a car with working AC and can't afford to get my windows tint
>hurr durr I'm more macho than you

Sorry, bub, I'm going to back the anon you're meme-ing at on this one, you're a shithead.
>>
>>14883400
I'll bet you are one smelly mother fucker. Kill yourself for making everyone around you gag on your filthy stench you pleb

>miami
>>
>>14882230
yes. white car + tinted windows = cool car.
>>
>>14882230
Like others have said yes it does block heat. But don't think the darker the tint the more heat you will block, the dark shit is straight up privacy. You could get a premium product blocking 60-70% of the suns heat and it would be only slightly tinted.
>>
File: GOAT.jpg (1MB, 2667x2000px) Image search: [Google]
GOAT.jpg
1MB, 2667x2000px
Because it looks absolutely GOAT, modernises the look of old cars, stops poor people seeing in and gets pussy literally everywhere you go?
>>
>>14882350

is there a tint limit on non-black tints?
>>
>>14882231
I do it with out tinted windows. Free show to anybody that happens to pass me, I like giving back.
>>
Silver tint makes more sense for heat rejection, but for some reason nobody does it on street cars.
>>
>>14884164

>only rear side windows and rear window black tinted

That only makes your car look like it has a fat ass.

If your laws don't allow fully tinted, then fucking don't do it at all.
>>
>>14882138
>so I don't get ticketed for smoking dank kush

FTFY
>>
>>14884207
A4 B6 does have a fat ass desu

Our laws do allow tinted front windows, but only a small tint, its not worth giving the police a reason to pull you over for.
>>
>>14882270
black out your grill or you are a gay
>>
>>14884164
>Implying you get pussy in a shitty econobox Audi kek
>>
>>14884183
Restricted Colors: Yellow, red and amber window tints are not allowed by Washington law.
>>
>>14884372
Can't hear you over my V6 roar sorry.
>>
>>14884207
>If your laws don't allow fully tinted, then fucking don't do it at all.
Believe it or not my mom said that to my dad last time they bought a car.
>>
>>14882130
because of the assholes with their highbeams xeon/hal/led on all the time. i don't want to feel like i'm in a xfiles episode with aliens abducting me all the fucking time.
>>
>>14883591
I live in Miami and my tint is 25% i think. Never have gotten a ticket
>>
>>14882130
to keep the sun off me and my interior. and so I can pick my nose
>>
>>14884619
>cruise control set to 5 under in outside lane
>angry buttblaster in German saloon thunders up behind you doing twice the limit
>is stuck 5ft behind your bumper
>is holding full brights on telling you to move
>his lights are powerless to your tint
>flip rear view mirror into comfy mode and relax
>>
>>14884654
i tinted my rearview mirror as well, no need to move anything.
>>
>>14884195
There are typically limits on how reflective your tint can be, and it is outright illegal to have reflective tint in many countries and even some states in the US.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.