[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Defensive Driving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

So has anyone here had experience doing a Defensive Driving course?

I got a ticket a month or so ago for turning left at a green light which apparently was turned into a no left turn but didn't realize it because the sign itself was in the far right lane while I was in the left when it happened. Long story short, I got 2 points on my license which I was told I can remove for taking a defensive driving class.

So last night I look up if AAA in my area was doing a class and lo and behold they were having one the next day.

I immediately registered, but after I did I found out I could take it online which is cheaper and would be better since I can take it at my own pace and not wake up early.

Of course though, there is no option to cancel your reservation asap. I contacted AAA to say I can't make the class and if I could get a refund. Unfortunately I can only cancel by calling but the class itself starts at 9am and the office itself doesn't open until 9am.

What do I do???
>>
Go to the class and quit being scared of people
>>
>>14865844
It's not so much the people. It's getting up early to drive 30 min to the class and finding parking and shit. Plus the online class is cheaper.
>>
You might make a friend if you go to the class
>>
>>14866901
Don't feed OP lies.

>>14865828
You are left with no choice OP, you have to go.
>>
>>14865865
you're going to hate the online class.
last time I had to take a class, i just googled courses in my area, and there was being held at a burger place by my house, and they gave you a burger for lunch. it was all 18-22 year old qt girls except for me.
>>
Whelp I didn't cancel the class because they said if I did I wouldn't get a refund because the 3 days leading up to the class is non refundable. But they were able to transfer me to the class that's next months.

They said to call back in a week if I would like to cancel that one to get a refund and take the online course instead.

>>14867473
> you're going to hate the online class

How so? I have up to 30 days to do the online course.
>>
Someone told me that if you walk into AAA and explain your situation, they can just contact the DMV to take the points off your license without having to take the defensive driving class.

How true is this?
>>
>>14868729
Why don't you just get it over and done with instead of putting it off for another month you lazy cunt
>>
>>14868729
Online class sucks because it's boring as fuck, and it will stop randomly to verify your identity and you have like 30 seconds to do that or it will boot you. At least in person there's a bit of interaction and it's not 100% watch a video or read some bullshit.
>>
>>14865828
Is this off Holmes exit by chance between MO/KS? I've gotten a ticket for this same reason.
>>
>>14865828
I took the online maybe last year. It really is quite boring. I'd probably go for the in class since you can get it all over with in one sitting. The pages are timed so you can't fly through it and you have to verify your identity which can either be having them call you or trying something exactly the same way you did the first time otherwise you get your account locked.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.