[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honda del sol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

Planning on getting one of these, either stock or with the B18C4 swap.
Prices range from 3k to 5k.
Why should i buy a miata instead /o/ ?
>>
They are some of the floppiest cars to ever exist. No structural rigidity. You sure you want a civic with no roof over a miata?
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 225x225px
>fwd
>>
If you get one, you're going to be haunted by the fact that it's not a CRX for the duration of you owning it.
>>
>>14860871
>>14861033

These are two correct answers.

And good luck finding one that hasn't been riced to shit.
>>
>>14860688
Don't swap a b18c4 its from bong land just do a b18c1 or get the delsol that came factory with a b16A3
>>
>>14861049
Or over priced as fuck
People want 3k for these with a 70 horsepower d15b7 in it
>>
Apparently you can shove a K20 up an MG F's ass, do that britbong.
>>
>>14861033
CRX in the UK.
Unlucky Amerifags.
>>
>>14861085

Crx everywhere else in the world.
>>
People here will talk about swapping engines and doing other shit to make it somewhat decent. Realistically none of this shit will happen if you don't know how to do it yourself. If all you can afford is a Del Sol you wont have the money to upgrade everything on the car. You will spend the money you do have replacing shit just to keep it barely running.
>>
>>14861112
What in the god damn are you talking about?

Obviously you have never owned a honda in your life
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>14860688
Coming from a Del sol owner, I can tell you that it's a great car. No matter what the roof will leak a bit.

Fun car for back roads. A bit heavier steering than a Miata cause FF layout.

If anything, get the VTEC trim, not Si. Come with a b16a.

>pic related, my Del sol
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>14861267
Also, you'll be shunned by CRX owners, but it gets normies' heads turning.
>>
>>14860871

My 97 Si had a 4 point strut tower brace and it still twisted like an old mattress. Cowl shake is real on this car, even with the top attached. It results in copious rattles.

You can do better.
>>
well, can someone actually suggest anything in the price range? And forget the miatas.
I like things no one else has.
>>
File: ag-01804.jpg (571KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ag-01804.jpg
571KB, 1800x1200px
>>14860688
My girlfriend has one, it came with the stock B serious. Its a pretty cool car.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.