[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would anyone buy a jag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (43KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 500x300px
As a daily driver? What's so good about them than other cars?
>>
>>14859639
>What's so good about them than other cars?

well its not an Audi or BMW so that's a start
>>
Why not?
>>
File: jaguar xj interior.jpg (2MB, 1800x1350px) Image search: [Google]
jaguar xj interior.jpg
2MB, 1800x1350px
used XJs from 2011 on have extremely pretty interiors
>>
>>14859639
luxury ford better than lincoln ?
>>
>>14859694
normally modern interiors do nothing for me but this is bearable
a little too shiny but the shapes are nice and not too cluttered
>>
>>14859676
>Why not?
I just don't see anyone talking about them when it comes to getting a car. Someone said they're getting one for a daily driver in the city and I wondered what's the appeal besides the fancy logo
>>
>>14859639

It's a status symbol
>>
>>14859741

>buttons everywhere
>not cluttered

Found the American
>>
>>14859760
that's pretty much barren for a modern car
and I'm not even talking about the amount of buttons just the layout
>>
>>14859792
jesus christ what a shitbox
>>
File: 1454150020285.jpg (26KB, 306x305px) Image search: [Google]
1454150020285.jpg
26KB, 306x305px
>>14859694
that continuous line around the interior is one of my automotive fetishes
>>
File: morris mini mk1-.jpg (324KB, 1500x938px) Image search: [Google]
morris mini mk1-.jpg
324KB, 1500x938px
>>14859836
>newfags
>>
>>14859749
Status for one, Jaguars are seen as a step up from entry level BMW MB Audi at least in my eyes. Obviously it's a little different when talking about the top end cars of each brand.

Also Jaguars are really looking good nowadays. The sedans IMO look better than equivalent offerings from the other luxury brands and have gotten great reviews while people are still foaming at the mouth when it comes to F-types.

I think Jaguar is still suffering some because of the reliability issues in the early 2000s, though as far as I know most of those have been sorted out with this newer generation (I DD a new Jag and have had no issues thus far though I haven't been driving it long).
>>
File: 1454469103070.jpg (50KB, 440x660px) Image search: [Google]
1454469103070.jpg
50KB, 440x660px
>>14859694
God damn. Every time this image is posted I'm tempted to drop all of my savings on one.
>>
>>14859639

cuz its a jaaaaaaag
>>
>>14859855
Jag is currently suffering because nobody is fucking buying their cars for some reason, probably because they weren't in the best state for the past decade.
Look up top worse selling cars of 2015 and they have a bunch in that list.
And it's a real shame considering how they turned themselves around and have excellent luxury and sports cars nowadays
>>
>>14859855
>Jaguars are really looking good nowadays
Seriously nigger ? Jaguar designs have been going downfall since the early 2000s. Just look at the XJ. It kept the same typical silhouette with 4 round headlights from the first model until quite recently. And then those idiots decided to go for that retarded "progressive" angry look.

They've become a generic wannabe BMW/MB brand now. They even made a fucking Shit Utility Vehicule.
>>
File: 2014_reliability.jpg (92KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
2014_reliability.jpg
92KB, 720x960px
>>14860957
This. They're great cars presently but their reputation for being unreliable in the past is still haunting them. They were actually doing quite well on their last reliability index position in 2014, but so few people are buying them that they don't even appear in the 2015 index. I really hope the XE and it's low price point gets a lot more people in to the brand. The new 5 year warranty should help too.
>>
>>14860995
Obviously looks are subjective but I've spoken to many people who prefer the looks of Jag's sedans to BMWs or MB. Even if you think they look generic, they're a lot more unique than a 5 series.

Also I was mainly referring to the F-type which has proven to be an incredible looking and performing car from them.
>>
Well, the F-Type is gorgeous.
>>
>>14860864
same, i'd jump on that as a DD as long as i get a bumper to bumper aftermarket warranty for it for like 4 years
its a shame the exterior isn't as nice. Not bad mind you, just....not as nice
>>
File: jaguar XE.jpg (77KB, 940x530px) Image search: [Google]
jaguar XE.jpg
77KB, 940x530px
>>14860995
i dunno man xe looks p neat
>>
>>14861366
I was planning on getting a diesel A6 but after the whole emissions scandal I'm seriously considering a warrantied XJ instead even though it'd set me back $10k more.

They're going to be selling the next generation XJ with a diesel engine in the US for the first time come 2018 so I'm kind of waiting to see if the next generation looks better or worse..
>>
Jags are comfy as fuck.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.