[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Automotive Superpowers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: My51pX6.jpg (32KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
My51pX6.jpg
32KB, 500x480px
If you could get a shitbox and have one aspect of it be perfect, what would it be?

Examples:

handling
>your car will never lose grip around corners, no matter the speed, and will always turn how you input

aesthetics
>everyone who sees your car will think it looks cool

reliability
>nothing on your car will ever break or wear out, you can beat on it all you want

economy
>never buy gas

braking, acceleration, and even handling could destroy you inside the car if you aren't careful though
>>
>>14855005
Either reliability or economy, because
>yurop

I'd get a 944 or something without having to worry about repairs.
>>
>>14855005
>reliability
>>nothing on your car will ever break or wear out, you can beat on it all you want
This. You could put 4000hp on stock with that
>>
>>14855005
>handling
>>your car will never lose grip around corners, no matter the speed, and will always turn how you input
Sounds pretty good to me
I would be king of the tooge
>>
Figured it would be autistic to put my answer in the op, but I'd say reliability, even assuming the stipulation is that you can't mod it too much (because then you're swapping out the unbreakable parts).

>>14855025
That wouldn't really be stock then, would it?
>>
On a 28 year old car, Id kill for reliability.
>>
>>14855005
reliability
>nothing on your car will ever break or wear out, you can beat on it all you want

>How much boost are you running?
ALLOFIT
>>
>>14855005
Reliability

Does that mean I can crash it and it won't even dent?
>>
>>14855005

I'd go with economy, then get a big 70s American highway barge with a 400+ cubic inch V8.
>>
>>14855005
Economy.

My car doesn't break often, the handling is better than my reflexes, and I don't care what people think of it.
>>
W124 300D four-door station wagon
Economy (I hope this includes taxes and insurance for my giant displacement engine)
Then I can tinker on it all I want, yay
>>
>>14856493
If this interpretation is correct, I'd like this instead of >>14856524

I see so many shitty drivers and shitty pedestrians, and I would just love to rear-end slow drivers with no effect on my part. Or T-bone them. Or flatten pedestrians with no problem.

Actually, can I just have a second shitbox that's 100% reliable and invulnerable? I'd like to buy an old Cherokee for ramming people, and just remove the plates. I'd become a superhero of the roads, demolishing shitty cars and badly-placed traffic lights and mowing down stray pedestrians.
I'd be the superhero the world needs, not the one it wants.

And I'd mod it to be super quiet so I can sneak up on pigeons. I hate birds shitting on my car.
>>
>>14855005
I chose reliability.
Literally will be able to save thousands on each car and will be mechanically new. If only.
>>
>>14856493
>>14858022

If the car doesn't absorb any of the force of impact, then the driver takes all of it. Physics 101.
>>
>>14855005
>handling
>Put magical wheels on a different car
>break track records everywhere

Gas or reliability is the smartest
>>
>>14855069
He means you could leave important internals stock and boost it to the moon m8
>>
I was going to choose handling then realized I wouldn't be able to do hektik skidz.

I choose reliability;

Low boost 6psi 450hp

Med boost 20psi 1000hp

High boost 100psi 6500hp
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.