[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EPA Axes Proposal to Ban Street-Car-to-Race-Car Conversions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

The Environmental Protection Agency has killed off a controversial proposal that could have outlawed street-car-to-race-car-conversions (theoretically, at least) in the wake of a public outcry—and an inquiry by Republican members of Congress.

“The proposed language in the July 2015 proposal was never intended to represent any change in the law or in EPA’s policies or practices towards dedicated competition vehicles," the EPA said in a statement, according to Automotive News. “Since our attempt to clarify led to confusion, EPA has decided to eliminate the proposed language from the final rule.”

The original rule had been tucked deep within a lengthy proposal published in mid-2015, but it wasn't until the Specialty Equipment Market Association drew attention to the fact that the language could be used to prevent private citizens from converting their street-legal vehicles into track toys that the proposal began to draw fire.

http://www.thedrive.com/accelerator/3037/epa-axes-proposal-to-ban-street-car-to-race-car-conversions
>>
>americans
>free
>>
>>14854616
How are those CCTV cameras going Ahmed?
>>
File: slow.jpg (42KB, 480x415px) Image search: [Google]
slow.jpg
42KB, 480x415px
>>
>>14854630
How is that Patriot Act going Tyrone?
>>
>>14854642
How are the refugees treating you, Hans?
>>
>>14854642
i guarantee wherever youre from is worse than the u.s. sorry homo
>>
>>14854648
don't have CCTV or Refugees in my country
How are those niggers and spics treating you, Jose?
>>
>>14854655
i guarantee you i can go to the school without getting shot by a crazy virgin
>>
>>14854665
>go to the school
Then why did you skip?
>>
>>14854671
skip IT? because i didn't
>>
>>14854665
>country is such a shithole there's only one school for everyone
>>
>>14854682
>country is such a shithole he has to pay and fall into debt to go to school
>>
>>14854687
>TFW went to a top 20 school for free
Keep grasping at straws while I go pay a dollar per gallon of gas faggot.
>>
>>14854696
let me guess, you had to become a soldier or do some other bootlicking to afford education?

gas is chep here aswell, stay cuck'd
>>
holy fucking shit you guys are retarded
>>
>>14854616
fully triggered them kek
>>
>>14854715
if you aren't a complete retard in high school my state lottery will pay for your tuition to a public university
>>
>>14854715
If your fat mom's cunt is a boot, then yeah, I did.
>merit
Google it, you won't know what it means with your shitty public education and $10 an hour job anyway.
>>
>>14854743
>be american
>toss a coin to see if i win a scolarship in ur state lottery

>>14854744
>merit

top kek, actually defending lack of education opportunities
>>
>>14854755
making college free for everyone would just waste money on those who don't take it seriously
>>
>>14854759
thats not how socialized education works

you still have to be selected and pass a filtering exam
>>
>>14854602
LIBKEKS AND DEMOCLAPS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT.
>>
>>14854687
You bongshills sure are out in force today.
>>
>>14854602
>The proposed language in the July 2015 proposal was never intended to represent any change in the law or in EPA’s policies or practices towards dedicated competition vehicles
Fucking bullshit. They are just backpedaling now that they got caught trying to sneak it in. The EPA is cancer
>>
>>14854755
If you have better opportunities then why are you still low-class trash?
>everybody who is retarded should get to go to "the school"
>>
>>14854765
then it's no different than the U.S. if you don't give free education opportunities to retards
>>
>>14854774
>then it's no different than the U.S.

except for the fact that you dont have to pay for it while you are a teenagre who can't make 300k in a year
>>
>>14854779
but you don't have to pay for it here if you are not a retard. do you understand english?
>>
>>14854786
are you actually comparing the right to have state sponsored education with being selected by some chartity group and given an scolarship?
>>
Less than three replies in this thread are relevant to the topic at hand. Get your shit together /o/
>>
>>14854795
it's not a charity group. it's a state run lottery that funds merit based scholarships based on the gambling behavior of degenerate poorfags.
>>
>>14854795
Technically a lottery based scholarship is state sponsored
>>
>>14854243
>>14854616
>>
>>14854630
Very well, considering that the ones on my house mean my car's protected whenever it's parked there.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.