[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a car or truck that women like to ride in, on a budget?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: money-07.jpg (1MB, 1864x1680px) Image search: [Google]
money-07.jpg
1MB, 1864x1680px
What's a car or truck that women like to ride in, on a budget?

I know this question is stupid as hell but I've had multiple people in the past five years, including my long term girlfriend and my ex, tell me my car is dumb as fuck. It's my first car and while it's not really a sports car or a BMW, I bought it outright for $4k and it's been super reliable, usually only requiring $50-150 in repairs yearly.

I didn't think people gave too much of a shit about what kind of car other people drive, but clearly they do. In your experience, what are some cars or trucks that people really like? What are some that people hate? Why?

inb4 underage b&, sadly I'm 26.
>>
File: fuck these hoes.jpg (74KB, 640x548px) Image search: [Google]
fuck these hoes.jpg
74KB, 640x548px
>>14854282
How about get a car you fucking like pussy and stop chasing a bitch
>>
File: wrangler.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
wrangler.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
Jeep Wrangler.

I am not kidding.
>>
>>14854324
+1, or just any decent SUV.
>>
>>14854318
That's the thing, I've been with my girlfriend for years now, she's cool with my car just because it's mine, but she also says if she met me on the street without knowing me previously she'd probably avoid me because my car is so dumb. I've heard the same from multiple friends, both male and female.

It's a RAV4 in case you were wondering. It wasn't my first choice but I don't see anything dumb about it, it gets me from A to B and I think it's pretty cool looking.
>>
>>14854341
Unless you're dead set on impressing someone, or trying to change your image to better suit a job offer or the like, why do you care? If it serves you well as a DD and you don't have any misgivings about it, there's no reason to get rid of it. Other people aren't driving it, you are.
>>
>>14854282
Wow, you fucking lucky bastard. Sometimes for me it takes ages to get to know a person and then say: "Well, fuck, this ain't worth my time". Seems like you get it easy.

If someone would say something like that to me, the relationship would be ended in 5 nanoseconds.
>>
>>14854282
Miata with the top down. Girls love convertibles.

Too bad I'm too much of a faggot and I've never had a girl even sit in my car.
>>
>>14854467
This. Girl talks shit about my car, that's a clear sign it ain't gonna work out.
>>
Get a lifted truck. Doesn't matter the year.
>>
File: p1.jpg (69KB, 630x415px) Image search: [Google]
p1.jpg
69KB, 630x415px
>>14854341
>but she also says if she met me on the street without knowing me previously she'd probably avoid me because my car is so dumb. I've heard the same from multiple friends, both male and female.
How's it feel to associate with vapid fucks?

>>14854467
>If someone would say something like that to me, the relationship would be ended in 5 nanoseconds.
>>14855250
>This. Girl talks shit about my car, that's a clear sign it ain't gonna work out.
This isn't autist r9k type shit. This is people valuing your car/image over you as an individual.

If you really want to satisfy these shitbirds on a budget, just get an older Lexus in good shape.
>>
>>14854282
It's a shit test. Keep your shitbox, tell them to buy their own if they don't like it, because as soon as you cave in she knows you're a whipped bitch.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.