[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why not a Volkswagen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

I always wonder, why do people not like VW's? They're safe, reliable, easy to work on, fuel efficient, relatively easy to get parts for, cheap and comfortable (but not luxurious). The only thing they lack in is performance and, depending on tastes, looks.
>>
People think VW a shit because of mexican qc and that one guy they heard of who owned a poorly maintained 96 A4 that was always in the shop.
>>
>>14853839
Performance and looks
>>
>>14853870
>mexican qc

Doesn't make a different if Pedro or Mohammed assemble the car. What matters are the parts that are used.
Also VWs are just boring.

>reliable, cheap
:^)
>>
>>14853839
>VW
>reliable

LMAO
This meme hasn't been relevant for about 15 years now.
>>
>>14853839
someone's seen the Volvo thread, I see
>>
>still falling for the german engineering meme
>>
File: IMG_20140930_132140213.jpg (2MB, 4320x2432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20140930_132140213.jpg
2MB, 4320x2432px
this the kind of thread where i would usually shill the merits of a tdi wagon, but i won't this time.

That being said, a tdi wagon with a manual transmission is the best DD on the planet.
>>
>>14853908
Make that 20 years. VW went downhill with the Golf 3/4.
>>
>>14853929
>this time I won't shill
>okay let me shill really quick
A cuck VW dadwagon shit spewing diesel is not "the best DD on the planet"
>>
>>14853929

There are better wagons out there, unfortunately you don't get them in the US.
>opel insignia opc 4x4 2.8
>Turbo, 4x4, 325 HP
>>
>>14854007
>Buick Regal AWD wagon with 300+hp turbo V6
>>
>>14854016
Nobody cares about amerifat pieces of shit.
>>
File: citroen-c5-tourer.68813.png (192KB, 700x385px) Image search: [Google]
citroen-c5-tourer.68813.png
192KB, 700x385px
>>14854016

Nice. But wait there's even more. This one has a hydropneumatic suspension.
>>
>>14854036
and the sedan version looks much better
>>
6'9 can't sit comfortably
>>
>>14853839
boring cars for boring people, they are the car you get when you play everything safe in life
>>
>>14854007
>opel
No dude, just no. I know they look good on paper, but the build quality is worse than Skoda or Peugeot while being less reliable and more expensive. The last good car they did was Omega and that was basically a joint BMW effort
>>
>>14853955
Golf V is great. VI not so much. VII I don't really have too much experience with. It drives great but I can imagine it has too many newfangled thingamajiggs that can break.
>>
>>14854617
Buick is mostly a bunch of Opel rebadges and they consistently get good reviews.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.