[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cars with the worst, most aggressive, or shittiest drivers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10

Starting with obligatory E92 sedan
>>
File: 579583401_880044a108.jpg (75KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
579583401_880044a108.jpg
75KB, 500x375px
brotrucks
they think they are the owners of the road
>>
Middle aged mom in an Acura SUV.

Idiot rice fuck in a WRX.

Any dumbass with a Trump or confederate flag sticker driving a pickup truck.
>>
Anyone in a riced Honda Civic
>>
Fucking these. 8/10 times I see someone driving a Prerunner of this generation they're driving like a total dick

>driving home on a 4 lane highway
>suddenly approached by a silver Prerunner riding my ass
>tailgating
>on a 4 lane highway
>comeonnow.png
>whips around me and cuts me off inches from nicking my car
>lay down on the horn as a "fuck you"
>middle finger on his white nuckled clinched fist flies out the window as he speeds off
>>
>>14848196
>E92 sedan
that's an E90 anon.
>>
>>14848287
My bad
>>
Sally Sweet-Sixteen texting on her phone while driving an SUV/Jeep Wrangler than daddy bought her

Middle-aged women driving luxury SUVs (almost always a fucking Mercedes-Benz)

Van Darkholme the chink fuccboi blowing vape smoke out of his WRX

Mall crawler brotrucks

Base model Audi/BMWs
>>
Anyone in an automatic
>>
Shit heads in Ford Focus'
>>
>>14848196
drive one, and can't park for shit.
Feels good to be part of a stereotype
>>
Suburban/tahoe drivers
90% of the time it's middle class soccer moms with the worst road rage
Honorable mention to Escalade drivers
>>
>>14848196
Any woman in any SUV. Fuck them.

Trailer trash in cheap shit like camrys.

Old fuck farmers in shitty old trucks.
>>
Semi-poorfags pretending this is a luxury car. Gotta love Eastern Europe.
>>
>>14850371
I believe it's spelt 'foci'
>>
File: lexus-rx.jpg (116KB, 1140x643px) Image search: [Google]
lexus-rx.jpg
116KB, 1140x643px
>They can't see anything
>They don't care anyway

Frankly, most of them are so bad they scare the fucking shit out of me.
>>
File: 1445313674194.png (172KB, 335x525px) Image search: [Google]
1445313674194.png
172KB, 335x525px
>>14850475

Not so much the current gen but last gen of RX. Oh my fucking god. Literally the most oblivious, shitty skill and vile mannered cars on the road. 99% of the time driven by a Chinese woman. I always just get the fuck out if I ever found myself drive close to one. Much MUCH worse than 3 series, Prius, rice out Civic, tiny dick Hummers.
>>
File: Volvo-V40-R-Design-01.jpg (125KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Volvo-V40-R-Design-01.jpg
125KB, 1280x960px
>basically the bmw driver of Holland, Volvo v40
>common lease car so every wageslave drives these things
>never use their turn signals
>are always in a hurry
>always drive 50km faster over the speedlimit
>>
>>14848196
GermanFag Here

18-25 Year olds in their GTIs
>>
>>14850361
Teenagers in low powered sedans with manual transmissions.

>HEY BRO DID YOU KNOW I CAN HEEL TOE?
>I SEE THERE'S A CAR'S WORTH OF SPACE IN FRONT OF YOU
>DOWN INTO SECOND I GO
>>
The BMW stereotype is pretty well universal. I can honestly say when someone is driving aggressively, or trying to be fast, I assume it's a BMW first before confirming.
>>
>>14850704

*kids* in BMWs. Now that the older models are affordable, they've become bratmobiles. Just like Civics, Integras, Miatas, etc
>>
Peugeot drivers in general. Not because they're aggressive. They just have no idea how to drive.
>>
FRS owners
>>
>>14850638
Another Dutchfag here, in my experience the people in Volvos are alright drivers. It's always the faggots in their expensive Audis and BMWs that think they own the road.
Also
>boy racers in a VW Golf/Polo
>>
>>14850674
Basically me. I drive my corolla like an ass. I follow the laws tho, so its good.
>>
>>14850890
ausfag here they are terrible

also au falcons

a beat up dunnydoor is just as bad
>>
>>14850402
north/eastern european here.
100% this
>>
>>14850653
Haha same in burgerland German bro.. I have a Golf tho and drive it like it's a baby audi

I like to pretend that it's somewhat nice compared to most other base model hatchs
>>
People with bumper stickers. Does not matter what kind
>>
>>14850803
This.

>>14851057
Volvo drivers have become worse and worse lately.
>>
File: BreakerImag.jpg (75KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
BreakerImag.jpg
75KB, 800x600px
>>14848196
>>
Any BMW driven by a black female. Fuck my life, that lady actually might have been trying to kill me
>>
I drive my Impreza like it's a WRX, no vape clouds though
>>
>>14850371
>getting muh fuel in britbongistan
>blatant chav with pretty old focus on other side of pump
>couldn't quite tell how old due to mangled mess of attempted mods and lack of maintenance
>rustbucket.jpg
>suddenly hear 120dB gangsta music
>he gets in and starts
>revs so hard you can hear the engine scream over the obnoxious music
>definitely redlining that poor car
>holds revs all the way as he creeps out the station
>now in front of me waiting to turn out
>mfw still on redline
>sideways snapback with jogging suit, half hanging himself out the window
>can't contain the lolz and burst out laughing
>he must have heard, gives a glare like no other dead in the eye
>finish filling up while stifling laughter
>he zooms off as fast as that shitbox would allow
>screaming0-60in3min.webm

Thanks m8, you made my day whoever you were.

>>14850439
Kek
>>
>>14848196

People with Jeep Wranglers. So many of them drive like fucking maniacs in their lifted Jeeps and go around flooring it everywhere as if they're fast or anyone enjoys hearing their shitty 6 cylinder with a rusty exhaust.

Then they go drive into a parking lot and take pics with one wheel up on a curb.
>>
>>14851865
I can't stand Britain's infestation of hatchbacks with loud exhausts. We can still buy V8s over here, you know. If you can't afford one, you can't afford to make lots of noise (unless you haev baiku)
>>
>>14851865
>>14851954
oh fuck hatchbacks. London fag here, I see a riced out ''stanced'' VW Lupo with piss yellow headlights/foglights and a fart can every second day on the drive thru at the McDonalds next to my work. The owner seems to be an 18-19 year old boy, skinny as fuck with curly hair and glasses, looks like a stereotypical nerd.
Constantly revving his piece of shit 4cyl throughout the drive thru, especially after collecting his order.
If only his VAGshit was VR6 swapped or something the noise would be acceptable.
>>
>>14851954
>I can't stand Britain's infestation of hatchbacks
>I can't stand hatchbacks
Fuck hatchbacks, seriously.
>>
>>14851954
You can tell who's poor in my area by the sound of their exhaust. If its loud, obnoxious and hollow its always a dumbass with a poorly looked after hatchback living in a small house with kids out the ass and still looks 19.

>>14852011
Kek lupo, polo, corsa, fiesta and focus are literally only driven by racerfagits. I'm pretty confused by the increase in merc/bmw/Audi hatchback chavs, how do they afford those?

>>14852039
Unfortunately I own a hatchback, tho its a Mazda which I picked because its reliable and my family has had Mazdas for generations which never broke down. I quite like it because its comfy but I'll want a proper car once I've graduated and not be living in debt every fucking day.
>>
>>14848227
liberal detected
>>
Worst drivers:
Tundras, titans, suburbans, any bmw, teenage girls in general, lifted old jeep cherokees, any middle age woman in a mercedes/bmw suv, ricers who think their 100 hp civic is fast
>>
>>14851057

Over het algemeen zijn volvo rijders wel ok, maar ik heb er laatst op zitten letten en iedere v40 eigenaar is een lul op de weg.
>>
>>14848271
coincidentally one of these almost caused a crash with me yesterday.

>on 4 lane highway
>in lane second from the left
>throw on blinker to go into lane to my right
>waiting and looking to go when its clear
>start to merge to the lane to my right
>im about 60% into this lane when a tacoma speeds up to try and merge into it from the opposite side
>wtf
>this nigger doesnt see me
>lay on horn and veer to the left slightly
>retard notices and allows me to get in
>speed past and see its a woman on her phone
>>
>>14852448
ditditdit
>>
>>14852096
He's not wrong though.
>>
>>14848196
ALL OF THESE!!
>>
>>14850351
>Audi
Took 8 posts for someone to mention the most obvious, just goes to show you that /o/ has no public road experience.
>>
>>14850653

This.
Am schlimmsten sind die, die sich dazu noch etwas auf ihre Dreckskarre was einbilden.
>>
Any previous gen entry/middle "luxury" car/suv, any car that had something plastidipped and minivans.
>>
>>14848196

Lifted trucks. Even worse if they've got texas plates and the obligatory texas sticker.
>>
>>14851325
The laws include the speed limit which is in effect at all times, even when passing. You're actually not allowed to go 50 to pass someone who's going 29 in a 30.

>>14852748
Audis are for old people here.
>>
File: Scania P270.jpg (359KB, 1024x713px) Image search: [Google]
Scania P270.jpg
359KB, 1024x713px
>>14848196
not this exact model but you get where I'm going. Almost crashed into the back of one of these just yesterday at 160 kph because the driver couldn't care less about looking into his mirror before overtaking
>>
>>14848196
Prius drivers
Highlander drivers
Jeep fags
Volvos
Subaru moms
Mini van Jews
SUVs
Anything that isn't a Miata
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.