[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fem racers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 12

Are female racers a meme?

Do they only get so many sponsors because of the novelty factor?
>>
i'd put my memearrow in her memehole if you know what i mean
>>
>>14848039
Yep
>>
>>14848039

legit looks like a fuckin dude

gross as FUCK
>>
>>14848039

They're just as much of a meme as men who bring nothing but money to their teams.

Plenty of talented gril racers out there who dont have the financial backing to continue racing
>>
>>14848173
>Plenty of talented gril racers out there who dont have the financial backing to continue racing
this.

also michelle muton.
>>
>>14848039
while men are better on average at driving, racing looks at the extreme end of the spectrum, so basically the outliers.

There are some really good female drivers, but exactly like the female intelligence bell curve, they're the 1%. The really fucking good 1%, as they would outdrive your pansy ass cunt.
>>
Do you think we'll live to see a competitive female F1 driver in our lifetime? As in, one that's got enough talent, physical fitness, and lucky enough to get a sponsor to notice her?
>>
>>14848039
depends

Maybe for a season they will get some type of backer/sponsor that wants to take the risk, usally if they don't do so hot that goes bye bye.

Beitske visser is a fairly quick driver, but runs into poor luck in the races.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 324x433px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 324x433px
went to college with a girl who's now in some shit-tier Red Bull racing league IIRC

She was a colossal whore and basically used her daddy's money to make a "racing team" to promote herself as a hopeful public figure /model

pic related: her. Collete Davis if you want to see more
>>
Because men are stupid and want to gawk and jerk off to them.
>>
Nielsen won GTD at Sebring last month
>>
>>14849031
She looks like she swallows
>>
File: Richard-Dawkins-620x362.jpg (36KB, 620x362px) Image search: [Google]
Richard-Dawkins-620x362.jpg
36KB, 620x362px
>>14848039
>are they a meme
No they are an unironic cuck.
>>
Only female racer in my country is only famous because her dad was a legend, I've never seen her anything up 7th place in a race
>>
>>14848725
I have a feeling women perhaps aren't good with lateral g, not sure what I based that on however.
>>
>>14850314
Vanina Ickx?
>>
>>14850325
Nah mate, I'm from Costa Rica, the girl's name is Veronica Valverde, her last name gets her sponsors, but she drives like shit
>>
>>14848229
There is also the fact that women don't really get into racing all that often. I'd say out of the 1% of female drivers that could compete .9% of them will never even consider becoming a racer.
>>
File: gook whore.jpg (70KB, 658x480px) Image search: [Google]
gook whore.jpg
70KB, 658x480px
https://youtu.be/nUi6fGF19cI?t=15m6s

>be lol gril drifter
>spins out at every turn
>gets made fun of by Tsuchiya
>literally do nothing else but stand with tits hanging out and laugh awkwardly
>>
File: footer.jpg (371KB, 1600x1026px) Image search: [Google]
footer.jpg
371KB, 1600x1026px
Not that I like her, but Danica deserves more than the "SHE'S ONLY IN BECAUSE SHE'S A NOVELTY" shit that a lot of NASCAR commentators give her.

She runs pretty well and the only problem I really have with her is that she's unlucky as fuck and always seems to be in just the right position to get pitted or swiped, even though it's not her fault.
>>
>>14850436
suppose she was just used to a more powerful car
the American had this problem as well
>>14848039
>motor sport is mostly objective so gender should not even come into it
and yet...
>>
File: Michèle Mouton.jpg (114KB, 932x664px) Image search: [Google]
Michèle Mouton.jpg
114KB, 932x664px
>>14848067
the ugly girls get ostracised from normal activity
>>
File: emma gilmour vantage alu subaru.jpg (46KB, 600x379px) Image search: [Google]
emma gilmour vantage alu subaru.jpg
46KB, 600x379px
>>14850880
emma gilmour was pretty much cursed to run 3rd or 4th
a little disappointing but its not like she was the only driver just making up the numbers
>>
I frequently see a Kia Forte team racer girl driving her personal Ferrari 458 around my town.

>mfw she's like fucking 19
>mfw I'll never be a rich Asian girl who can literally do whatever the fuck she wants
>mfw I'll never ignore 500 friend requests from thirsty Asian cucks on FB
>>
>>14850436
>>14850897
There are some ridiculously good grill drifters though. If you follow some of the lower tier regional drift series and they get feature on option sometimes
>>
>>14849031
Least she isn't a fucking nerd who comes into /o/ the literal anus of the car world discussion and shit posts about a girl he could never get
>>
>>14850880
>always In the wrong place at the wrong time
That's called being bad driver.
>>
>>14851495
Nah, NASCAR seriously has a huge case of the GOBC, she actually is a decent driver, better than most out on the field, I think she mainly gets sabotaged by drivers that have been in it longer but don't get the spotlight like she does
>>
>>14851475
Brutal
>>
>>14851475
Destroyed
>>
>>14850880

Nah m8 shes average at best. Waste of a top car
>>
The only female racer I know of is Danica Patrick. Is there not female racing leagues like there's female leagues of every other sport?
>>
>>14851838
No, there are just leagues, there's no men's and women's, it's just leagues

>>14851772
>average
That bitch could drive circles around your bus riding ass, she was good in Indy and there's a big difference between that and Redneck racing, look at how JP Montoya and Marcus Ambrose have struggled
>>
>>14850880

>Man face

Unfortunate
>>
>>14848039

Women are a meme, anon.

Don't take them seriously.
>>
>>14852527

>50% of the human race is a meme
>>
>>14852939
I thought they outnumbered us
>>
>>14853059

They used to, back before WWII.

But then China and India happened, and you know how they feel about daughters over sons...
>>
File: maria de villota.jpg (73KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
maria de villota.jpg
73KB, 800x450px
>be test driver for budget F1 team
>accidently drive into a truck tailgate in stupid testing pitlane accident
>life ruined
>kill self
>>
>>14853059

Then why don't I have a gf? :(
>>
>>14848725
>physical fitness
>driving
>psychical fitness

Top kek mate
>>
>>14853141
Just B urself :^)
>>
>>14850436
>getting grilled by the King
Might as well kill yourself
>>
>>14853162
wow its like you know nothing about professional racing
>>
>>14853222
Wow it's like sitting down using literally just your ankle joints to push a pedal is hard
>>
>>14853368
Kek, you're an idiot
>>
>>14853700
Kek your a fat neckbeard if you think driving is hard
>>
>>14853726
Driving in a race car is a shit ton harder than driving a regular car, but you wouldn't know that
>>
>>14850340
isn't that a cyclist name?
>>
>>14853739
>being SEATED only moving your feet and hands a few inches to steer in a big oval and shift is hard

It's literally the same as sitting at a fucking computer playing starcraft you weak bitch.
>>
>>14853739
unless it's nascar.
literal fat fucks can do it.
>>
>>14853801

Almost every nascar driver is a tiny manlet
>>
>>14853800
>ur feet and hands a few inches to steer in a big oval and shift is hard

>doesn't know what G-forces are

are you an actual retard person?
>>
>>14853812
Lol that's your big trump card? Let g-force maymay

Dude driving isn't hard. At all. Just get over it, I like racing too but let's not pretend that it's a "sport" with any actual "athletes". You're worse than the fags who call professional poker a sport
>>
>>14853826
>g-force meme

w-what?

one of the only things harder than racing cars is flying planes. if you think a normal person could do either without intense physical conditioning you're a fucking baboon

take a ride in a jet and watch your pansy ass pass out when the pilot makes a basic maneuver
>>
>>14853857
>intense psychical conditioning
>to sit down all day

Top kek weak ass bitch detected.
>>
Depends, very few if any are competitive. The only one that can really hold their head high is Michelle Mouton, Came 2nd in the 1982 WRC, and would have won if she didnt suffer a broken driveshaft in the last round, Rohrl won the championship in an Opel ascona i think
>>
I'm really not surprised there aren't, think of the millions of car guys around the world and compare that to the number of real, competitive race car drivers at the top of their class. Now compare that ratio to the number of real car girls around the world and I wouldn't be surprised if you got a number less than one.
>>
>>14853902
this
>>
File: 1tk7c5.jpg (71KB, 800x620px) Image search: [Google]
1tk7c5.jpg
71KB, 800x620px
>>14853126
brutal
>>
>>14853726
Is that why fighter pilots have to be in great physical health?

Your pulling corners hard while racing. Most of the time doing so while hot, sweaty, and focusing on keeping the other people around you from passing you. Most of the cars have manual steering which is a bitch to your arms and brake pedals that require alot of force to brake hard into a corner.

It's not the Olympics but it certainly isn't as easy as shitp/o/sting.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.