[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't companies just realize we want rwd drifto machines

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (70KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 660x440px
Why can't companies just realize we want rwd drifto machines instead of shitty fwd? Is rwd a niche market that wouldn't sell? Imagine all current and previous gen civics as rwd. are the companies cucking the market that wants rwd into spending more money?
>>
rwd autists are so annoying I swear none of you are over 12
>>
>>14847982
Less trunk space, muh safety, fwd is cheaper to produce.

99% of people are normies and they don't even know what drive their car is, buy automatic, and if they care about drive they'll buy into awd because they assume it'd automatically safer.

There a hundred reasons to do it the way they are, and if you promised them that everyone on /o/ would buy a rwd 2017 Civic it still wouldn't be .000001 of their market.

Besides, you'd buy a used one anyway.
>>
Cars in general are shrinking market. Everyone wants to sit in the high chair, have a big hatch, and 4WD their way to the mall.

Most normal people don't ever push their cars hard enough to notice the difference between front and rear wheel drive, but give them a crossover with AWD and Sync5 and they're all over it.

Sorry, but we're in the tiny minority.
>>
>>14847982
you have to be 18 to lurk 4chan OP
>>
>>14847982
>RWD Civic.

No thanks. That's not a Civic.
>>
Car enthusiasts like small sporty rwd cars that are purpose built for enjoyment

>Normies want a cheap A-B car that makes them look like they are rich

>there are significantly more normies than us

>Car companies cater to their biggest demographic-Normies

Fun cars don't make enough money
>>
>>14847982
>Miata
>86/FR-S/BRZ
>>
>>14848218

inb4
>NOT sports cars
>slower than a minivan
>too expensive
>>
>>14848233
It wouldn't come as a surprise if nocars argued about lap times with their parents when they tried to get them a Corolla.

>"A Corolla? lel fwd shiggy diggy the Civic was faster around the Burgerring. I want a real car like a 240SX."
>>
>>14847982
I want fwd because I live in a state where we actually have winter and don't want to die or get stranded.
>>
>>14848373
Fun Fact, FWD sucks shit in the snow.
How about you buy tires and get an LSD RWD.
>>
>/o/ before FR-S
>"I just want a RWD coupe with 200 hp that's not pigfat, fucking toyota reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

>/o/ after FR-S
>"I just want a RWD coupe with 350 hp for under $18k with 6 speed manual and it has to look good"
>>
File: 1442588371923.jpg (42KB, 533x594px) Image search: [Google]
1442588371923.jpg
42KB, 533x594px
>>14848399
>>
>>14848421
Yeah mate your FWD open dif hootpie with nanny's sure will do you well when you understeer up a hill and get stuck in the curb.
Cut engine power, that'll solve all your problems right mate?
Cut braking power, that'll solve all your problems right mate?
You kids are all a joke.
Do more one wheel peels in your mom's toyota.
>>
>>14848399
You're wrong... but you already knew that.
>>
Because the young male market that buys cars don't buy them new, and so the manufacturers make very little off it. Sorry, that's just reality.
>>
>>14848399
>trip has stupid or outright wrong opinions
>water is wet
Have you ever seen snow? Cause ive driven a lot in it and you want a heavy fwd car. I always have a good set of studded snow tires that go on the car every October and come off on may 1.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.