[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts of the car industry in 10 years?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2016-04-15-05-37-39.png (305KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-15-05-37-39.png
305KB, 800x480px
What are your thoughts of the car industry in 10 years?
>>
>>14846651
Forgot to add the link https://youtu.be/cOIb2xbVkJs
>>
File: home-where[1].jpg (166KB, 1440x800px) Image search: [Google]
home-where[1].jpg
166KB, 1440x800px
>>
>>14846651
ur pic sums it up

bunch of pussies
>>
>What are your thoughts of the car industry in 10 years?

Glad I was born in 88 and not 2008.

But seriously the entire drive is towards less and less individual motorised transport directly controlled by you, the individual. The future will suck no matter how convinced you are about how "disruptive" automated cars will be.
>>
>>14846683
I just hope they don't try to ban every other car for not being green / safe enough since alot of people are into smart cars and other useless gimmicks already at the moment
>>
>>14846683
>born in 88

i fucking wish ;_;
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 300x330px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 300x330px
>>14846654
>>14846672
>>14846683
>>
>>14846728
There are many in our generation (political labels will not be mentioned) already salvating at the thought of all cars controlled by "people and their primitive blah blah blah", you know what I mean.

These people shout loudly, have attended decent schools, and positioned themselves in power. They will form future governments voted for by the rest of our idiot generation.
>>
>>14846741
>*you know what I mean, being banned
>>
>>14846741
Fuck, do you think there will be self driving cars in remote areas because alot of people want to outrule every car except smart cars for muh safety in cities
>>
>>14846754
Of course, what sane, progressive person would want to drive themselves? It's [THE CURRENT YEAR], I mean COME ON.
>>
>>14846763
Kek how long until this bullshit gets put in place do you reckon because i just hope i have the time and money to get a decent car before this unfolds
>>
>>14846754
The planet is rapidly urbanising. What few people remain in the sticks in the future won't be on any major efficient self driving routes. It'll be like the rust belt and those old highways that no one uses any more but on a larger scale. I imagine the state largely wont bother other than attempting enforcement by drone when they can, as the urban problems and 95% of the population will have them focused on the mega cities.
>>
>>14846770
A couple of decades. You'll be ok. You're just at the vanguard age atm.
>>
>tfw you'll probably die before self driving cars are implemented
>>
>>14846787
>>14846801
Thank fuck
>>
>>14846770
Who knows? Tesla is already pushing their autopilot feature pretty hard, it won't be long until other manufacturers add their version as standard equipment.
We'll probably see a cash for clunkers-like push to get people to trade in their old-fashioned manually-controlled deathmachines for a brand new, all-for-your-own-safety-of-course, self-driving model.

As for manual controls getting banned, that'll be a decade at worst and never at best, but insurance costs would probably make it impossible for anyone but the rich to still drive on public roads.

Tracks will hopefully still exist, but they might just get closed down because of noise- and pollution complaints, or because "we don't need that relic of a less civilized time anymore".
>>
>>14846812
Volvo's head went into an autistic rage when the car couldn't deal with "bad" roads
>>
> https://youtu.be/WxVOzjCvNz8
"mechanical key"
Hahaha imagine seeing these starbucks chuggin sluts stuck in the middle of nowhere now that would be a good sight to see
>>
>>14846820
Well yea the aspirations of the silicon valley tech community and the reality of most roads and weather conditions that exist on earth do clash significantly.
>>
>>14846805
If not, Allah Snackbar your Miata, bud.
>>
>>14846828
>this video

my god
>>
>>14846832
The real world is a heartless bitch, ain't it.
>>
>>14846828
>only to be used in an emergency
>the alarm will go off when unlocking the car manually
>>
It's shit like this that makes me contemplate if isis are in the right, atleast they have good taste in cars
>>
>>14846855
Inb4 van
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.