[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting my drivers license in about two weeks and I'm looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1974-ford-falcon-xb-gt-sedan.jpg (232KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
1974-ford-falcon-xb-gt-sedan.jpg
232KB, 1200x630px
Getting my drivers license in about two weeks and I'm looking for a cool car preferably with a V8 engine for under $4000 to cruise around in this summer. I've been a huge fan of muscle cars since I was young but they're all pretty much out of my price range.

I'm also living in Sweden so classic American cars in good shape are hard to come by for under $20 000.
A lot of horse powers are not obligatory but an added bonus.
Pic not related, thanks in advance.
>>
>>14845254
Europe and v8s just don't match because of your fuel prices t b h. If you can get an old 540i pretty cheaply that's probably your best bet.
>>
>>14845263
People in Sweden seem to have endless money for expensive fuel judging by their murribarge obsession. The bigger problem is that in Europe most cars simply don't have a V8 engine. An older Merc or BMW is basically the only option, even Jags used I6 and V12 for the most time.
>>
>>14845254
>Sweden
We all know the only thing you will be riding is Mohammeds dick. Basically you will need a long board with wherls. Attach a steering wheel to the front. To start the engine, simply suck mohammeds cock until he is gard, then set your asshole upon his dick. As you roll down the streets be sure to make vroom vroom sounds. Pump your ass harder to go faster
>>
>>14845254
>XB Sedan
mate.cunt
Do it.

But your going to have to settle for a project with a running 350ci at best.

V8's are even getting rare over here.

Unless its a post 90's ls
>>
File: 1460541633239.png (139KB, 686x342px) Image search: [Google]
1460541633239.png
139KB, 686x342px
>>14845284
p/o/l
automotive trolls

Normally i'd agree with you but he started the thread with a XB and he just wants a v8.

Give the young bloke a break from getting rammed in the ass.
>>
>>14845263
Good car, a friend of mine has one but I feel I could just get a Volvo 940 turbo instead (not that I'd want one)

>>14845286
Almost impossible to find a 70s ford falcon here, I'd have to import one which I don't have money for.
>>
>>14845254
i know how you feel fellow european, you can get 3rd or 4th gen camaro preety cheap, also foxbody mustan, chevy caprice, chevy malibus, monte carlos, blazers, suburbans, cadillac fleetwoods, devilles, eldorados,... you have a lot to chose from, the safest bet is probably jeep GC 5.2, 5.9 or 4.7 and they are also the cheapest but still have a few landbarge qualitys like leather soft seats, great equpment, nice design, comfy soft ride, tourqy v8, great sound, they are very spacious, preety reliable, automatic, you can also get RWD models, great cars for summer crousing
>>
>>14845311
Why not a older v8 merc from the 70's thats literally unkillable?

I'd kill for one over here in aus since we never really got them only the shit diesel and petrol inlines i think
>>
>>14845314
Another yuro here, I recently looked up turd gens and they're actually pretty affordable.

Too bad they all come with the boat anchor 305, if veeate at all.
>>
>>14845254
Just check forums about american cars in your country. They will tell you the best solution for your money or even maybe someone is ging to sell his car. For 4000$ you can afford many cars, but I can't tell u what cars are avaible in your country. Basically in Europe cheap are cars from 90's like thunderbird, cparice or Firebird but I'm not sure it's what you are looking for.
>>
>>14845328
yeah i know, i don't know why but i have a fetish for lazy tourquey v8s, so i don't care i it's a 305, and i love these cars for the qualitys described in my last post
>>
>>14845314
Found some really cheap eldorados for around 2-3k thanks man, don't know a lot about jeeps but I'll look into that too.
>>
>>14845353
no problem man eldorados are just sexy I'm a huge cadillac fan myself but i'm coming from southern europe so my bank accounts are empty haaha, cant wait the day i will be able to buy one but for now i will continuo to enjoy my superior v8 jeep
>>
>>14845339
The 305 did come in manual though, so that's a bonus if you're after that.
And if you can get your hands on a 350, all the power mods for a 305 should swap right over and the block should bolt right in.
>>
>>14845339
I got my turd gen firebird with a 305 for 2500, I think after 89 I wanna say they had a 350 option
>>
>>14845374
>Implying his commie DMV won't check the engine's serial number every year to make sure it hasn't been swapped
>>
>>14845729
Some countries allow swapped cars to pass their inspection just fine, as long as nothing's been botched. You might need to put it on new plates and you will have to get it inspected, but it can be done.

Hell, where I live there's plenty of swapped cars, perfectly road legal.
>>
>first car
Shut up and buy a Civic.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.