[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why americucks by frs over v6 mustang ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 6999.jpg (97KB, 1248x489px) Image search: [Google]
6999.jpg
97KB, 1248x489px
Mustang is better in every single way other than "my feels". I like japanese car scene but 24 k for mustang is a steal if you ask me.
>>
File: 1459739321983.jpg (45KB, 550x397px) Image search: [Google]
1459739321983.jpg
45KB, 550x397px
Why did you make this thread? Have you not browsed /o/ before and had all your baits and questions answered hundreds of times over every week about this same goddamn topic?
>>
>>14844720
There is no thread on that topic, takumi.
>>
>>14844715
>v6

Enjoy your slow piece of shit. The FRS is fun. Ever do 60 off a ramp that says 30? No? Of course not, your pig fat can't have fun
>>
>>14844772
You could do that in a turd gen camaro your weebshit literally has tires from a Prius so you can actually spin the tires on your 190hp shitbox
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 252x123px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 252x123px
>>14844715
Frs is gay and slow as fuck pic related
>>
File: stsis.jpg (141KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
stsis.jpg
141KB, 1280x854px
buying a v6 when you can get a v8 is embarrassing
frs>v6 stang
>>
>drive home one night in my 75hp fwd shitbox
>decide to take the back road for fun
>have great fun not even pushing the engine that hard, but just throwing it through corners

Yeah I'll take cornering over straight line speed any day.
>>
>>14845369
>at the lights one night in my 75hp fwd shitbox
>minivan full of girls lines up looking to race
>have no fun as they point and laugh at my WAT stickers and eurobeat
>lose by 3 car lengths

But atleast you have your feels right?

>the feel of embarrassment
>>
Even if that's true, a V6 mustang?
Fuck off and die
>>
>>14845369
>>14845553
Only one of those happened though
So only one of those brought actual fun
>>
v6 is for faggots but still better than an frs the question is which will be the hairdresser car of choice in 10 years
>>
>>14845553
>at the traffic lights with my 75hp shitbox
>which actually does have a WAT sticker
>some faggot with a fart can pulls up next to me
>green light
>leave him in the dust because lel only weigh 800kg
>>
>>14845704
>things that never happened
>>
Can the Mustang hard corners? I don't think so, check and mate
>>
>>14844715
why would you buy a """""""sports car""""""" for any reason other than my feels?
>>
>>14844720
FPBP
>>
>>14844715
I rented a new-model V6 Mustang... it was okay, but not great...
- It was too heavy to toss around
- The stock all-season tires sucked.
- The exhaust sounded "synthesized" and lacked any character.
- The interior looks good but felt very plasticy to the touch
>>
>>14846143
just put some good coilovers and good exhaust. And for the chassis, it's actually pretty good.
>>
>>14846110
My feels is just a meme. Everybody say miata has feels, in reality, it's just a wobbly mess.
>>
>>14844772
Is that a copypasta
>>
I don't care if the Mustang is faster or even better, I could never deal with the extra 1000lbs over the BRZ. That's like 4 fucking dirt bike's worth of weight. No thanks.
>>
>>14844715
Enjoy killing people at car meets, OP.
>>
Mustang can't turn. Is Ford even trying? The focus rs is such better and fwd. At least toyobarus look gud!
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.