[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: hrr.png (491KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
hrr.png
491KB, 400x533px
The whole world has a machine that pulls their pud for them, but you're still jerking yourself off because you enjoy the feel of a dick in your hand.
>>
>>14843686
That machine is actually for diary cows spaz. I dare you stick your dick in one.
>>
>>14843692
This is why you failed the SAT.
>>
>>14843716
>world has a machine that pulls their pud for them
Post this machine then.
>>
>>14843686
>be retarded
>insist shifting is invalid because you can't do it
>>
Those machines might be convenient, hell some of them may be better than my hand. But nothing beats a real human touch.
>>
>>14843686

...we've been through this countless times, America. You are not "the whole world". If anything, you are the only ones where autos are the norm.
>>
>>14844002
If only because we can afford the luxury of an auto.
>>
The point is fun. Feeling in control and directly causing events involving speed and power is fun. Machines don't read minds. Machines don't and can't accurately predict driver intent - just which anime doll you're most likely to buy next.
>>
>>14844095
Yeah mate you are in control of the accelerator pedal wich directly affects speed lel
>>
>>14843686
Preferring manual is more like preferring a blowjob from a high-end callgirl to a fleshlight.
>>
>>14844071
>cucking yourself to a machine is a luxury
>>
>>14843686
Aren't you the guy from the sticker general?

lol
>>
>>14843686
>The whole world has a tyrone that fucks their woman for them, but you're still fucking your own because you enjoy the feel of satisfying her yourself instead of letting a nigger do it for you like a emasculated cuck.
>>
>>14844216
>i dunno how a car works i only ride a fixie save da trees gearing system = waste of metal
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.