[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT Cities with the worst drivers.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 39

File: maxresdefault.jpg (182KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
182KB, 1920x1080px
> I live in Los Angeles

> All the drivers here seem to be always angry

> I see 3-4 accidents on my way to and from work every week.

> People drive like animals or retards

> Most of them don't have insurance or a driver's license

> I hate going out because I know there's shit drivers everywhere.

Do you face the same issue where you live /o/?
>>
>>14826815
Miami is one of the worst place to drive in. 80% of the people here are on some type of drug senpai.
>>
File: willlaren-02.jpg (105KB, 500x705px) Image search: [Google]
willlaren-02.jpg
105KB, 500x705px
>>14826815
>mfw Mexico City
>>
File: 1417734085244.jpg (23KB, 316x341px) Image search: [Google]
1417734085244.jpg
23KB, 316x341px
>>14826815
>tfw Houston TX

I feel your pain, brother
>>
Cairo.
Been there once, in a cab driving in the beltway.
That was the only time in my life when I genuinely felt like I could die at any second.
>>
ive only driven in 2 cities, toronto and LA
toronto is way worse. i guess mexicans are better drivers than chinks and sand niggers
>>
>>14826815
London, UK

Its quite an experience. Busy roads with inadequate junctions populated by aggressive and/or impatient drivers makes it pretty fun.

And that doesn't include the congestion money making scheme in Central London, nor the random one way streets scattered around, nor some roads that are ridiculously narrow or cobbled.

And for fucks sake stay away from any stadium during match day, you will be stuck in near gridlock for 30 mins at best
>source, West Ham fan who goes to see them play regularly. The pavements cannot cope with the amount of people on them so they walk in the roads. 35000 ish people every other weekend or so, how I haven't seen someone get into a RTC I have no idea.
>>
>>14826815
B R A M P T O N
R
A
M
P
T
O
N
>>
>>14826917
bampton is well laid out its just full of retarded sand niggers
>>
>used to live on Oahu
>597 sq mile island
>find out there's an accidents Twitter page
>check it out
>130+ reported wrecks during that day I decide to check it
>it was only 3pm
>25% of the people on the island don't have insurance

Seriously, you wreck anywhere on that island, and it backs the entire island up for the most part.
>>
>>14826910
Wow. I thought UK gentlemen were civilized.
>>
>>14826815
Hello from Brussels.
I wish the sandmonkeys would just use their Golfs for car bombs. It would be less dangerous.
>>
Anywhere with wealthy women or drivers from Alberta. Jesus Christ kill me
>>
>south texas frontier shit
>free and empty roads everywhere
feels nice man

but mexico on the other hand
oh god i feel like im going to die at every turn, literally no one uses signals and they drive like madmans
>>
>>14826938
my gf from england says dudes from the UK are all a bunch of depressed skinny jean wearing tryhards and has no idea where this "english gentleman" thing comes from
>>
Marseille
>arabs on the road disregarding every traffic rule in existence
>arabs off the road throwingg dirty water at your windscreen saying "I washed it now give money"
>tards in scooters thinking they can go on the sidewalk then on the road then back on the sidewalk and can go across the streets at zebra crosses
>jaywalking, all day every day
>girls in superminis driving too slow and managing to take too much parking room in 3 meters long matchboxes
>rich old people close to retiring from their bank or whatever, living outside the town but driving in in landbarges that won't fit in half the streets
>>
>>14826969
Wow I was under a rock I guess...
>>
>>14826815
Try riding in Thailand, they really work hard to earn their #2 in the world for road deaths... This whole week is Songkran, Buddhist New Year, one of the deadliest times to be on the road due to drunk driving, etc.
>>
Montreal

people who actually live there
all faggots
>>
>>14826856

everybody always bitches about houston drivers but in comparison to some other shitholes its not that bad. other than some dumb bitch putting on makeup while driving and swerving all over her lane or some mexican ricer most people drive pretty decent
>>
>>14827003
I dunno man, riding my motorcycle on the 610 or 290 is pretty fucking harrowing. People text and drive like it's nothing here and there's always that one mexican person driving way too fast or dangerously slow
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 384x288px
Sf bay are has the most negligent, distracted drivers. They rubber neck down the street at 15mph below the posted speed limit looking at businesses and things going on on the sidewalk like they just landed on another planet.
When they get to a red light they start texting on their phones . When the light turns green they just sit there.
B when you try to drive around them they speed up.
They all drive around with one hand on top dead center of the steering wheel like they are a badass or a rapper faggot.
They seem to look at everything except the road that is in front of them.
They drive into oncoming traffic crossing over the solid double line in the middle of the road. They dont have any idea how a four way stop sign works and what a right of way is.
It seems the worse they are at driving the bigger the car they have.
They are the worst , I wish anyone who drove like them would die. But they are everywhere far outweighing the amount of attentive drivers. It's down right sickening.
>>
>>14826938

Mate this is London, its the UK version of New York or Montreal.

Basically mostly arseholes that are inconsiderate. Of course there are exceptions to this, but its mostly true.
>>
>>14827046
WTF he flew like 15 feet up in the air. Fuck!
>>
>>14826969

Holy shit that's so true it hurts. I'd say at least 60% of men are like this to a large degree (with me amongst the 40% left)

Where you at then, anon?
>>
>>14827046

lol where's your seatbelt faget
>>
>>14827088
murrica, met her while she was doing an exchange program. I'll be in england in June to visit for a while, never been there before
>>
>>14827046
This
Way too many chinks and spics
>>
>>14826815

I had some crazy bitch spit at my car, punch my window and threaten to kill me on Easter sunday a few weeks ago with her 5 year old in the backseat of her car

tl;dr she got arrested and her car was impounded on the spot. will post full story if you guys want. I basically followed this crazy cunt halfway across the city while I was on the phone with 911.
>>
>>14827105

I suspected you were American lol.

Hope everything goes well, and despite my shit talking of London I'd love to live there (I am from a small town 35 miles away).
It is an amazing tourist destination with so much to do there.

Assuming you are going to London that is.
>>
>>14827154

Come on pls post story. Why was she so angry?
>>
>>14827154
nasty loogie
>>
>>14827159
she doesn't live in London- she's a few hours out or so- but she says it'd be silly of me to come to europe and not see the city at least once, so she's taking me there for a night. After that we're just gonna travel around europe for a week and a half. Thanks UKbro
>>
>>14827174
Few hours away from London...

Could be anywhere then haha.

Sounds cosy, have fun.
>>
>>14827166
ok here it goes

>be me about to go to pick and pull yard and meet with a friend there
>leaving my house
>get to 4 way stop sign
>I stop and she comes up and stops right after perpendicular to me
>I go as it's my turn and I turn left
>she holds her horn at me
>think she's an idiot so I flip her off as I smile
>keep driving
>see her pull the most agressive 3 point straight out of a movie and proceeds to slam the gas towards me
>starts tailgating me as she flips me off from my mirror
>i try to shake her off take a few turns and try and loose her
>both end up at a light
>she rolls her driver window down
>starts yelling to me that shell "fuck me up" and "kill me and my whole family" if she didnt have her son in the back
>look at back of her car
>see terrified kid
>she keeps yelling and spits at my car
>awwnawnigga.jpg
>light goes green
>cuts infront of me as were taking left turn
>realize I can now see her plate
>call 911
>give plate and situation
>keep updating operator on location
>end up at another light, still behind her
>she gets out of her car
>comes to my driver window
>starts punching the piss out of it
>ready to pull my knife on her as I think the window was gonna break
>keeps telling me she's going to kill me
>goes back to her car
>light goes green
>keep following her
>eventually cops catch up to me and turn lights on
>pull her over
>was driving with prohibited license
>they arrest her on prior charges
>shoot the shit with the cops, apparently not her first rodeo
>once I finished writing my statement and I was good to go I leave and honk at her as I leave
>see cops laugh
>>
>>14827218

Wow. What a nasty piece of work.

I feel bad for the kid desu. That kind of thing will stick with him for a very long time. God knows what she is like with him at home behind closed doors...

What city m80? Guaranteed to be at least 3500 miles away from me, but I'm curious.
Have you ever seen or been on the receiving end of this type of crazy before? I sure as fuck haven't.
>>
>>14827218

>>14827249 here, forgot to add. Was your pick n pull visit successful at least?
>>
>>14826996
Second for Montreal.
Using your blinkers or merging properly is seen as a sign of weakness. We will literally smash or kill someone to prove our dominance.
>>
>>14827249
She was a rich spolied brat blonde in her 30s/late 20s she was driving a white Cadillac CTS4 and Im sure it was daddy's money. Happened in Ottawa, Ontario Canada

First time I've had to call 911 in my life famalam

I cant beleive she risked her kid's safety by pulling stupid stunts like that on public roads. I was somewhat weaving through traffic trying to stay on her tail and taking very sharp turns.

I was more concerned about her son than my safety, if she did end up breaking my window I could have easily handled her, I'm 6'2 and weigh 220 lbs also ex military
>>
>>14827257
>tfw got there afterwards and the car I wanted parts from was destroyed by the wrecking yard staff cause they couldnt properly set it up in the air
>>
>>14827268
Crikey what a shining role model for her son. At least justice was served.

>>14827280
>tfw pick n pulls aren't really a thing in the UK as such

We still have scrap yards which I guess do the same thing. Still sucks it didn't work out for you tho.
>>
>>14827307
911 operator kept telling me to not follow her but I didnt listen to him because I knew she would get away just kept telling him I was going this way anyways lol
>>
Vancouver has pretty terrible drivers. The worst is the millionaire Chinese women doing 20 under everywhere, and still managing to crash into everything with their Mercedes and BMW's.
>>
File: vwpolo.gif (2MB, 357x233px) Image search: [Google]
vwpolo.gif
2MB, 357x233px
>>14826939
>>
>>14827352
kek
where the hell was that ad shown?
>>
>>14827352
Kek this surely isn't a real ad?
>>
Birmingham, England. Around 50% of drivers are uninsured and follow a religion that has a heavy focus on fate. They will crash into you then speed off because obey laws is haram. Bradford, Leicester and other "multi-cultural success story" towns are exactly the same.

Liverpool is surprisingly nice to drive through by city standards. Although I haven't been on the road there at rush hour. Shame your car will be stolen/vandalised/stripped/all three if you leave it anywhere that doesn't have armed guards.
>>
>>14826815
drivers are ok in memphis to be honest
>>
File: char_63235.jpg (13KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
char_63235.jpg
13KB, 210x240px
>>14827352
more like vw PLO, amirite
>>
I've never had to drive in a foreign country but parts of DC are like a foreign country.

>Drunken illegals that don't give two shits about insurance
>Idiot soccer moms with too much govt contractor money in huge SUVs
>Asian women

All in one place.
>>
>>14826815
Well, LA is probably generally the worst city in the united states, so it's hard to beat you.
>>
File: carlos!.jpg (59KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
carlos!.jpg
59KB, 500x380px
>>14827668
>>
>>14827218

holy fuck.

I've never encountered that much rage but drivers in Las Vegas are pretty shitty. Originally from Chicago, but since a majority of people here aren't native or visiting you get a blend of fuckery and dumbassery. It's made me learn to let shit go. Justice is nice but all that effort? Its not worth it.
>>
>>14826901
That's because Mexicans don't have papers so they always drive slow to avoid police
>>
any Dallas area drivers here? I'll be moving to Plano in a few weeks, and I was wondering what everyone thinks of it. Austin drivers are too passive for me
>>
>>14827862
it was kinda fun senpai, I felt like I did something good
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 960x720px
Iraq.

Visited last January because I'm engaged to a Kurdish girl. Let me tell you something: you will never experience as much terror as I have when it comes to bad drivers. Besides the fact that it's the fucking Wild West and very few laws are even followed, the people there drive like it's their last day on this planet. They either rip the fuck around in some pretty nice new production Hiluxs, some straight up holy-fuck-how-did-you-afford-that luxury vehicles or some beat to shit motorcycles.

The taxi ride from the airport was AT LEAST a minimum of 80km when the driver could manage it. There are no speed signs and even if there are, no one abides by them. They just speed and dip through traffic, get up to insane speeds on the back streets and give 0 fucks. I went on a motorcycle ride with a guy from my hotel. No protection gear? Of course not, why be safe? Dude got up to 110 BETWEEN FUCKING CARS IN TRAFFIC. I was wearing a fucking undershirt, some baggy button up and some jeans and if we had wiped at that speed, we would have died.

I'd go back any day.
>>
>>14826815
For what it's worth, Chattanooga is the only city I've actually been hit.

>fucking pt cruisers
>>
>>14827259
>it's an arab cabby won't let me merge episode
>>
>tfw live in the SF Bay Area
>tfw have to commute from SSF past Antioch everyday

Its just as bad as LA, 880 is on par with LA traffic
>>
>>14827926
>Dallas
the worst fucking city. Buy a dash cam.

Born and raised, and traffic is the worst. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cql40lmRI1I&feature=share

I see shit like this DAILY all over DFW.

Lovely city, shitty drivers. Again, please buy a dashcam. I have been hit 4 times, twice with people with insurance in the past 3 years.
>>
>tfw downtown St. Pete Florida
>tfw speed limit is 15 mph on any two way road
>tfw speedlimit is 40 on any one way road
>Most major roads are one way, except central
>tfw tourists never know the difference, and all roads turn into 15
I do feel bad for tourists/snowbirds when they come here just for that bullshit.
>>
File: dab.gif (1007KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
dab.gif
1007KB, 320x240px
Fucking everything about San Francisco, driving to there and driving in the fucking city. the interference from the fucking cyclists the fucking hippies, the fucking chinese and fucking hipsters

Chicago

and Norfolk VA
>>
>>14827931
>>14827268

after reading that she was spoiled brat,good on you, bruv. Shunts gets arrested for acting like a shunt, good lesson for the boy.
>>
File: 1457994514810.jpg (57KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1457994514810.jpg
57KB, 540x720px
>>14827981
Thanks anon, that is pretty eye-opening
>>
>>14826910
I could imagine this after taking a urban design class.
>mfw they are still using the same tiny roads for two way traffic and cars parking half way onto the side walk
>>
File: 20160226_102956.jpg (587KB, 1971x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20160226_102956.jpg
587KB, 1971x1200px
>>14827973
That's a nasty commute. 280, 880, and parts of 80 are terrible because of the huge range of different types of idiots, you have agro tech guys in Teslas and 911s trying to drive 95mph, Asians going 40mph, illegal immigrants with overloaded Toyotas, elderly people, it's awful. Still nothing compares to Florida drivers though.
>>
>>14826948
Get the fuck out of here British Columbia you guys always bitch about us but whenever I see someone do something dangerous around here it's always BC plates.
>>
File: kotπ.jpg (28KB, 339x300px) Image search: [Google]
kotπ.jpg
28KB, 339x300px
>>14828014
What are you doing in Plano breh?
>>
>>14828022
I feel like killing myself everyday.
Ive been making this bullshit 3 hour commute home everyday for 2 years now.
Im seriously considering living in my truck or moving to Santa Cruz.
Atleast the scenery while being stuck in traffic is nice.

Or if i can find a cheap enough garage to live in id do it
>>
>>14826948
>>14828044
What is the deal with the beef between BC and AB drivers anyways?
>>
>>14828048
Got me an engineering job offer on the north side/frisco area. I'm born and raised texan too, but never lived in DFW
>>
>>14828076
They're like two brothers that are basically the same but are trying to hard to be cooler than one each other.

Just look at these stupid articles:

http://m.huffpost.com/ca/entry/2341952
>>
>>14826996
>>14827259
also confirm for montreal, its like merging take a whole new sense back there
>>
Places I've lived

>Atlanta
most Southern drivers are absolute shit in anything other than perfectly sunny weather. God help you if there is anything more than a millimeter of snow on the ground because the roads are just going to turn into one giant game of bumper cars. Also people from South of the Mason Dixon line don't understand the concept of slower traffic keeping to the right.

>Chicago
Immigrants everywhere that don't have insurance, dealing with a beaner right now who had no insurance and backed into my wife's car while I watched. My buddy had a Mexican broad offer to suck his dick after she rear ended him. Lots of Indians moving in over the last 10 years or so and these guys are like the Michael Jordans of bad drving. For as much shit as the world gives (east) asians for being shit drivers, Indians are 10 times worse.

>Kalamzoo, Mi
Had pretty ok drivers, but it barely registers as a city that's probably why. Gets a shit ton of lake effect snow so they hardly ever bother plowing the roads.
>>
>>14828081
Nice. What type?

I'm a CE in North Dallas
>>
N'Djamena, Chad.
>The fucking horror.
>>
File: did somebody hon.png (446KB, 361x525px) Image search: [Google]
did somebody hon.png
446KB, 361x525px
>>14827973
>yfw there are anons on this board who are also from South City.

I feel your pain anon.
>>
>>14828147
Computer, the position I got is mostly software.

How are your commutes? My area didn't seem too bad in the morning and around lunchtime when I visited
>>
>>14828136
Atlantafag here. Not that it needs confirmation but thats all totally true. Cruising in the left lane is fucking infuriating.
And when it snowed here 3 years ago it took me an hour and a fucking half to go 15 miles.
>>
>>14826815
I live in LA too. I like this city but traffic is one of the reasons I'm high-tailing it after college. The good things about LA just don't make up for the bad traffic anymore.

It takes me a fucking hour to drive ten miles to school, last Thursday I almost had a fucking breakdown because I had to take a shit but the hour-long stretch from my two thousand a month hovel to my college is devoid of any decent restrooms I can use, ended up stopping at a Mercedes shop five minutes from school and only telling them after I shit that I wouldn't be servicing my ML320 that day.

I'm at my fucking limit with big cities right now.
>>
>>14827081
Wear your seatbelt.
>>
>>14828223
I live downtown Dallas. Take 75 and I'm in my place in 25 mins. If there was no traffic, it'd be like 10 mins.

They're stop and go, but not a complete stop.

Plano is smaller city, so less traffic, but it's also got smaller roads.
>>
>>14828284
>It takes me a fucking hour to drive ten miles to school

Jesus christ, where do you go to school? I have an 18 mile drive to Westwood and usually make it in just under an hour only on surface streets.

Do you drive during peak rush hour or something? Try leaving earlier if you can.
>>
File: 1traffic122012.jpg (2MB, 2241x1081px) Image search: [Google]
1traffic122012.jpg
2MB, 2241x1081px
Twin Cities, Minnesota
Even though I have lived near them for almost all my I haven't spent more than two summers commuting there but the two biggest things I see that get my jimmies rustled are
>left lane cruising at the limit or 5 under
>timid drivers won't zipper merge or speed up to make room
Oh and fuck the i94/494/694 interchange, fuck it to hell. I mean WTF were they thinking when they built it.
>>
>>14827835
I wouldn't take a step in LA even if they pay me 1 million dollar a year to stay there. This city is dirty and overcrowded.
>>
>>14826910
man, in terms of terrain and road layouts. london has got to be the weirdest places to drive. and its not the roundabouts that are the problem.
>drive through a 5-way intersection
>go through a narrow ass 2-way bridge
>all of a sudden im on half dirt road half broken road sharing it with bicyclists
>>
I live in Chicago. Everyone seems to know what they're doing, but they are so aggressive with no regard for human life it's intimidating.
>>
>>14826948
Fuck you AB I almost got run off the highway by some faggot in a lifted truck on AB plates. BC drivers might be stupid but AB drivers take the cake for being the most arrogant, entitled drivers.
>>
>>14827942
kek sounds wild. All these faggots on here talking about first world cities being terrible for driving. Even the shittest american driving city is leagues above 3rd world driving conditions.
>>
This >>14829142 was meant for >>14828044
>>
>>14829115
That's the way it is out here. Join the race, put your foot down, and keep your eye on the medians.
>>
>>14829170
Yeah in the city they just don't give a fuck. I almost got rammed by an Audi Q7 because I was exiting a parking garage and that nigga don't even slow down. Had to floor it and make my vtec kick in. Fucking rich assholes
>>
CINCINNATI
>>
>>14829033
>neckbeard wouldn't leave his flyover state basement because of muh standards

sounds about right.
>>
>>14826910
Canadian living in London.
The drivers are okay, pedestrians are fucking retarded. They can't seem to follow basic visual instructions, or turn their heads to the left or right.
>>
>>14829314
Kek. It's like that everywhere m8.
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 800x533px
>>14828076
AB here (not by choice). AB drivers are fucking entitled niggers in ugly mall-crawler trucks, Easterner trash in said trucks, minorities, or some of the worst women drivers in the country.
BC is similar, but replaced the lifted trucks with bland wannabe ricers, and add in somehow even worse semi drivers than AB.
Both are shit provinces.
>>14828129
I made the mistake of catching a cab in Montreal and St. Jean. To put it in perspective, I was less concerned when I was riding in pic related and sandniggers were shooting at me 10 years ago in Kandahar than when I rode around Montreal.
>>
Spics cant drive.
>>
>>14828239
>Tfw lived in Yellowknife
>Nasty thick lake snow with nowhere to dump it, so the city made 10ft high medians out of it and cut holes for intersections
>Choosing between a shitbox Lada Niva or a snowmobile to go to work
>Drifts so high people can park snowmobiles on their roof
>Power dies minimum of once a week because lol raven hit a power line
>Then it all freezes solid when it hits -60
But go ahead, tell me about how bad your winters are.
>>
>>14829314
>Canadian living in London
Am jelly.

>pedestrians are retarded
Fuck why didn't I expand further? It's like 90% of them have a death wish. I do think do they really need to get THAT close to the road, but then again go to Regent Street on any given day and there will be a mix of shoppers, tourists (god help you if you get caught up amongst an Asian tour group), locals who don't care, and homeless people. They all don't fit in the pavements too well.
>>
>>14828209
They can afford motorised vehicles there? Isn't Chad one of the poorest countries in the world?

Must have been quite the experience in that city, and country
>>
>Going 20mph over the speed limit in the left lane in socal
>People still tailgate you
>>
File: Image - Y tho_jpg - R2D Wiki.jpg (7KB, 200x204px) Image search: [Google]
Image - Y tho_jpg - R2D Wiki.jpg
7KB, 200x204px
>>14828018
>>mfw they are still using the same tiny roads for two way traffic and cars parking half way onto the side walk

>mfw I had to drive down a road wide enough for two cars very comfortably, but on both sides of me there were parked cars outside houses in solid lines, so I had to drive in the complete middle of the road to avoid hitting the car.
>mfw this was normal for the area (Fulham)
>mfw this is common for London in general

At least when I made that mistake of driving down there it was midnight so there was nobody on the road there

Pic related for all three of the above.
>>
>>14829089
>>drive through a 5-way intersection
>go through a narrow ass 2-way bridge
>all of a sudden im on half dirt road half broken road sharing it with bicyclists

Kek.

The junctions are the worst thing about London to me, as I'm not the best driver ever and the layouts of some of them are just plain unfriendly.

Then again
>be me a few weeks ago
>cunt friends cancelled on me, don't want to go home
>decide to drive to London because why the hell not
>100 mile round trip to go to Wembley, Craven Cottage, then follow the Thames home
>making my way out of London, being taken away from the riverside
>turn right to get back to it
>narrow road but workable, dead quiet as its 1am
>45° bend in the road, quite gentle
>all of a sudden, cobble road
>45 seconds later have to hit the brakes for a dumb Prius trying to turn around

Literally went from asphalt to cobble like that. No idea why.

And on a more general note, if you're coming to London please keep an eye on any Prius you may see as it may try to kill you, itself, any person unfortunate enough to be immediately near it, or any combination of the above.
>>
>>14826910
nah rome and any italian city are much worse. they have so many fucked up cars. every car has some type of damage
>>
>>14830119
I've heard that Italian city drivers are bonkers, I've never been to Italy to see for myself though.
>>
File: 1447293204442.jpg (59KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
1447293204442.jpg
59KB, 531x471px
>>14826917
THIS
>>
I live near the LA county/Ventura county border.

I think that 90% of drivers in LA are perfectly adequate drivers, if not always particularly skilled or attentive. But there's maybe 5-10% that drive like entitled dicks that spoil it for everyone else.

It amazes me how much driving experience varies depending on location. In the SF Valley it's a total shitshow of sleazy assholes in leased 328i's, but as soon as you drive out of LA county and into Ventura, the politeness and skill of drivers improves dramatically.
>>
>>14826856
Dallas here. When I pass through Houston on my way to South Padre every year I know I'm finally out of reach of East Texas' dumbass drivers.
I guess it would probably be worse to me if I lived there tho.
>>
>>14830104
toyota drivers are notoriously deadly.
i don't know what it is man, but if I'm about to get hit, there's a good chance it was a Toyota.
>>
>>14830259

Maybe because newer toyotas are (largely, not exclusively) for non-car people, which by extension include those that dislike driving.
>that moment when I'm in a 2009 Toyota saloon (Avalon?) being driven by someone that doesn't like driving, and only drives for work and to pick up and drop off her kids

It was like a stereotype that just fulfilled itself in front of me.
>>
Los Angeles honestly isnt that bad. People drive faster than where I got my license (Oregon) and dont use their turn signals even when its a really good idea... but overall nothing you can get used to.
>>
>>14826815
Australia the entire country are horrible drivers.

We only just got dashcams but as you can see if you've watched any almost every drive is totally insane.

Then like america and russia and other big countries fatigue is a horrible issue especially on coastal highways.

Worst is the entire east coast from brisbane all the way down to melbourne.

City = Country they are all bad
>>
>>14827218
feel good story of the day.

Just rekt my neibhors yard with a huge burnout pelted them with rocks for threatening my folks
>>
>>14829966
Not everyone chooses to live in a frozen hellhole, man.
>>
Orlando here. Drivers are shit with a shitty mix of tourists, old people, and plain shitty drivers. For a state where it rains 180 days a year, you'd think people would have learned how to drive in the rain but no. I constantly see some fucker in a minivan or econobox blowing through the highway at 80 mph. Every time it rains it's basically a guaranteed accident on the highway.

Oh, and the pedestrians and driver awareness of pedestrians is awful. Like 4-5 Florida cities are in the top 10 pedestrian fatality lists year after year. Orlando and most Florida cities are not designed to be pedestrian friendly and most drivers aren't accustomed to thinking about or dealing with pedestrians. I routinely see cars ignore crosswalks and almost run people over or honk at them for using a crosswalk. I work downtown which is basically the only place with pedestrians and they're just as retarded. I'll see someone standing at an intersection waiting and waiting, then my light goes green which is the time the pedestrian decides to finally go for it. Or I'll turn a corner which I can't really see much past due to a fucking building being right there and surprise surprise a pedestrian in the middle of the street.
>>
>>14829298
>flyover state
It's cute that whenever a califaggot who is so in love with his shithole city in his shithole state feels the need to express it, he does so by calling someone else's home "flyover"

I don't get it, there is literally nothing wrong with being in a flyover zone, it's actually BETTER. No tourists? YES PLEASE. No waves of people coming to your city, crowding it up? YES PLEASE. No awful traffic? YES PLEASE! No immigrants? YES PLEASE!
>>
>>14831011

>irrelevant flyover baby is triggered

Maybe you'll be relevant if global warming submerges all the costal states.
>>
>>14831014
I'll keep my quiet, mostly white, tourist free home, thank you.
>>
I have to be honest, I have my licence for 3 years amd drive roughly 2 times a week and I consider myself as the worst driver I've met so far. Even in Prague with the exception of more agressive drivers commuting to their 9 to 5 job, most people seem to be relaxed and don't mind that much missing a light because someone(me) stalled their shitbox in rush hour
>>
>>14831014
>relevant
What? I don't want to be relevant. Nobody and nothing good is "relevant" right now. If you're "relevant" you're joining the likes of John Oliver, Bernie Sanders, Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, Lady gaga, Kim kardashian, Miley cyrus... Who the fuck wants to be "relevant?" I'd rather be an outdated relic than a cog in the insanity machine that is
>the current year
>>
>>14831014
Not that guy, but Rapid City is pretty neat when "Sturgis" isn't in session.

The best of any kind of driving in the US is in the Black Hills area.
>>
File: wp_ss_20160412_0001.png (679KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160412_0001.png
679KB, 720x1280px
>>14831031
For the scenery?

Capcha pic semi related
>>
>>14827046
the dude got owned
>>
DC or anything inside the capital beltway
>>
>>14831449

Good scenery and nice windy road. First time I drove it I felt like I was going up for hours.
>>
>>14826901
I'm from Toronto and I agree that Toronto's pretty bad, but it's nothing compared to when I moved out to the Bay Area. Holy shit drivers there are worse than the Chinese people in Toronto.
>>
>>14826917
I work in Brampton, just up the street from a truck driving school and I swear to god some of these people think they have more important things to do than live.
>>
Germany is good in general, but ohne of the worst cities here is cologne.
Extreme potholes, stoned fucktards, and the streets are becoming too small for all the fat cars. From time to time there are muzzies racing and killing pedestrians.
>>
Try Dhaka, Bangladesh, for shitty drivers and gridlock. All the UKfags whining in this thread don't know shit
>>
>>14832038
>Try Dhaka, Bangladesh
No, first worlders are talking here, we don't need to worry about how bad it is in the 3rd world, if you want to compare 3rd world countries, there are others that have you beat.
>>
>>14829115

I came out of an alley in the loop and went the wrong way on a one way due to it not being marked properly.

The cabbies turned into sharks.
>>
>>14829947
That's because instead of shooting at you they were carting you around.
>>
I live on Vancouver Island and my vote goes to Vancouver. I mean other than mad max shitholes I can't imagine any city being worse.

>asians
>rich people
>both kinds of indians
It's the trifecta of shitty drivers.

If I ever do shit in Vancouver I'll leave my car at the ferry parking lot and use a bus like a bum. I swear you can point to any car on the street and you will see damage on it.
>>
File: 1443379448939.gif (61KB, 469x200px) Image search: [Google]
1443379448939.gif
61KB, 469x200px
>>14833001
>mfw I live in Richmond and deal with this daily
>>
File: Instasize_0412151521.jpg (2MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Instasize_0412151521.jpg
2MB, 2048x2048px
Alll you guys are fucking pussies
I would cuck y'all up on the road out here in FloriBama
'00 'rado
>>
File: 1405926653371.gif (955KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1405926653371.gif
955KB, 360x360px
A T L A N T A
T
L
A
N
T
A
>>
>>14826815
I honestly anticipate the day someone fucks with me or acts aggressive, particularly old bald faggots like in OPs pic

I really want to know what it's like to kill a man with my hands and a pipe wrench
>>
>>14826832
>>14826832
>>14826832
>>14826832
>>14826832
If you live in america and saying anything else you are dead wrong. Miami routinely comes in top of the worst drivers lists and top incidents of road rage. Its the worst mix of drivers from developed countries, young kids, old people, and people from new york who drive aggresively.
>>
File: 20140502_180933_Android.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20140502_180933_Android.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>>14834041
>retarded black people driving shitboxes, donks, and landbarges everywhere
>college students hooning their shitboxes and/or trucks
>asians completely ignoring the rules of the road in their BMW/Mercedes
>executives and businesspeople driving all the fuck over the place
>hipsters and homos driving 10 under the limit in priuses and leaves all over Midtown
>awful traffic anytime between 6 and 8am, 11am to 6pm
>awful roads
>people are too retarded to drive in any sort of weather (snowpocalypse)

#justatlantathings
>>
>>14827942

how were you not blown up by ISIS
>>
File: konata.jpg (169KB, 900x614px) Image search: [Google]
konata.jpg
169KB, 900x614px
>>14831011
>>
It's hard to tell if the local drivers here in Denver are bad or not since there's so many Californians here its hard to tell if its them or us.
>>
File: 64684683.jpg (32KB, 391x366px) Image search: [Google]
64684683.jpg
32KB, 391x366px
>>14836400
Living in Pueblo I can assure you it doesn't matter. Then again, most people in this city are retarded as fuck in general.

>toss around idea of joining the Navy
>recruiter mentions the average ASVAB score for Pueblo is 18
>you need a 65 just to join any branch and at least a 68 to actually qualify for a rate/MOS
Springs isn't bad though.
>>
LA here, San Fernando Valley has the worst drivers. Armenians and Persians in leased BMW base models will tailgate you even if you're doing 80 on the freeway.
>>
File: IMG_0737.jpg (741KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0737.jpg
741KB, 2592x1936px
>>14836453

here ya go bud
>>
>>14836741
This was well before it was legal.
>>
>>14836751
yea well I'm from the Bible belt. my state sucks, so I was amazed when I saw this. took that pic in '14... I can't even by hard liqour after 9 P.M or at all on sunday. it's only available at liquor stores. no gas stations or walmarts... and weed? fuhgghettaboutit
>>
*buy*>>14836772
fuggin keyboard
>>
>>14836400
DENVER

I will never go through Denver ever again. I will drive all the way around that bitch.

Worst.
Drivers.
Ever.
>>
Edmonton, Alberta

> oil rich fucks that think the road belongs only to them no matter what they drive.

>Natives who block one lane because their welfare cruisers constantly break-down

>Immigrants of all types who have never seen a winter tire

>A city with infrastructure lagging at least 10yrs behind it's population, nevermind the constant road repairs from the never-ending winters

When suicide rates skyrocketed here after oil prices dropped, I couldn't be happier
>>
Bump for more
>>
>>14836826
>tfw may have to move to Dedmonton for work

Tell me I'll stay alive please
>>
>>14836453
>average is 18
FUCKING WHAT
I remember my recruiter was bored one day and literally just put "C" for every answer and got a 40.
>>
>>14836820
Denver has some really annoying fuckers
>lets merge onto the highway where traffic is moving at 70mph at 25mph.
>only accelerate to 40mph
At least they usually stuck in the right or middle lanes

I travel a ton for work, so far this year I've been in Wyoming, Colorado, Delaware, Louisiana, Alabama, Tennessee, and a LOT of Florida (live here).

I think FL is the worst overall. Most areas have 1-2 types of morons, FL seems to have them all.
>idiots who think doing 10 under in the fast lane is okay, then actively block you from passing on the right and give you the bird when they finally let you pass, 10 minutes after you got behind them
>absolutely, positively oblivious old fucks who have ZERO sense of anything except what is directly in front of them.
>people dropping shit in the roads nonstop
>DUIs have been through the roof lately. Every time I see the paper its about the 1-2 hit and run fatalities that happened nearby
>>
>>14829966
Fuck I've played hockey there before and it wasn't that bad, but I could see how it could get that bad.
>>
>>14826815
Rome have the craziest and most animalistic drivers. If you're from another country don't drive here, it will be suicide mission.
>>
San Diego has pretty shitty drivers.
Between the retired people, tourists and military brats theres alot to complain about
>>
>>14827218

I feel like as more people are getting dash cams and phones, we get to see more videos of road rage, which is a lot more common than people would imagine.

I was in 3 myself (not my fault), no pics or vids. Saw another 2 or 3 happen to others. That shit is not worth it. If someone tries to mess with you, forget about it. You are gambling thousands of bucks plus your life on pride.
>>
File: Knooppunt_Ranst.png (86KB, 800x656px) Image search: [Google]
Knooppunt_Ranst.png
86KB, 800x656px
Belgium

My commute to work passes an interchange where two two-lane highways becomes one three-lane highway.

If I don't leave before 6.30AM, my commute increases with 45 minutes.

And THEN, THEN you meet the worst drivers ever, lane changing without indicating WHENEVER there's a smidgen of a spot free in another lane, honking forever.

Then accidents happen

Then my commute increases with another 45 minutes.

Just kill me
>>
>>14834041
>drive up to ATL for final round
>the minute i get into the city people swerving in and out of lanes, cutting each other off at 4 fucking AM
>no crashes
i dont know how you guys do it
marietta diner the best though
>>
>>14836612
I reall dont agree that la and the bay area or claifornia has the worst drivers but we definitely have the most agrressive. Florida is crazy and parts of the midwest have lots retards who drink and roll cars on dirt roads or who just cnat turn. I rememember when i lived in Omaha, omaha police couldnt dirve for shitand would crash all day, except im from the bay with pro CHP drivers and traffic flowing at 100 on the freeway and 50 in town so im not everyone.
>>
>>14826815
SF is worse than LA.
I hear NYC is even worse than SF but I've never experienced it first hand. For my money SF has the worst driving I've seen in the states.
Tijuana is a death trap if you want to include cities outside civilization.
>>
>>14826815
any where with mexicans... they are just pure shit
>>
>>14830036
Just let people pass. It makes everyones life so much easier.
>>
>>14827942
Iran: The wild west that's so far west, it's east.
>>
Been to LA, live in the Bay Area, I must say Rome and Paris has much worse drivers. Stay on the sidewalks.
>>
LAfag here. Local drivers are bad but they're also somewhat predictable when you've been here a while. I would imagine that there are a lot of other places where driving is scarier and more dangerous.

When you think about how 80+% of Angelenos are self-obsessed assholes, the way that people drive here is hardly surprising. In fact, once you understand how the locals think, you can easily anticipate most of the dickish moves before they happen.
>>
>commute from PA into NJ
>pa drivers are slow and timid, get in your way, leave blinkers on and brake on every turn
>NJ drivers are vicious and mean spirited, don't use blinkers, and cut off trucks because they think they're invincible
>once a week, there is a tractor trailer completely blocking eastbound and half blocking westbound

Pretty good mountains though.
>>
>>14843292
NJ here, can you tell your state to get the fuck out of the left lane if they're doing 10 under the limit? Also I cut [commercial] trucks off([or at least hit the gas when the turn signal goes on) because if I don't then I'm going to be sitting behind this truck failing to pass people for 15 minutes while showering my hood with rocks. Trucks give no fucks about anybody themselves and will cut you off without hesitation
>>
File: 20160304_211212.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160304_211212.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
>>14836741
Springsfag here
>>
>>14826815
MANILA, flipfags are fucking retards.
>>
>>14845723
http://www.wheninmanila.com/13-filipino-driving-habits-that-drive-everyone-crazy/
>>
>>14845715
Denver el mayo
>>
>>14826815
I live in LA too and I had always heard how badly people thought Californians drive.

I just got back from a trip to Boston.

Holy fuck people in Boston don't know how to drive. The roads are fucked with no lane segregation, people pass on shoulders and center medians, ignore stop signs and stop lights, no one knows how to hold a consistent speed, constantly alternating between going slow as fuck for no reason to speeding all over the place, jumping into your lane in front of you with no warning and no signal, etc.

Anyone that says people in LA have the worst drivers have never driven in Boston.
>>
>germany
>got cut off once in my life
>only once ever saw a car "crashed" (hit a pole during blitzeis)
i'd say germany is pretty good, but then again, our drivers ed is actually pretty good surprisingly
>>
>>14839043
This is why concealed carry is a good thing. Road rage is alot more risky when you have a decent chance of getting shot. If im ever at a stoplight and see someone get out of there car in an angery mood I prepare for shit to go down. Even if I wasn't involved at all. Some idiot starts banging on my window they better be ready to stare down the barrel of the great equalizer.
>>
>>14826815
Fucking slow Mexicans with no insurance shitting up the roads make us angry. I swear they're so sloth like I'm convinced their brains run at a lower clock speed than everyone else.
>>
Texas.

The whole state
>>
File: 1449601879755.jpg (90KB, 720x730px) Image search: [Google]
1449601879755.jpg
90KB, 720x730px
Having driven to and in LA many times y'all are a bunch of whiners, especially OP.
>Caltrans is pretty shit, but compared to other state DOTs it's actually super effective
>LA has lots of autists driving but the roads are decent and signage is usually excellent

WORST CITY
Portland, Oregon
Drivers:
>slow
>indecisive
>unpredictable
City:
>lots of hills, always wet
>complicated roads
>deathtrap for normal Oregon drivers
>ODOT
>none, I repeat, none, of the road signs anywhere in Oregon are reflective
>Portland signs in particular have stupid font
>road surfaces a shit

Runner Up:
Eugene, OR

2nd Runner Up: all of China
>if pedestrians look at oncoming traffic they give up right of way
>result: Chinese people don't look both ways for traffic
>and drivers floor it all the time to keep pedestrians from taking the chance of crossing in front of them
>still more legible signs and better highways than Oregon
>>
Lubbock, Texas. Because of all the goddamn New Mexicans. Fuck those people right to car hell. I've driven in Paris and Italy before, and fucking New Mexicans take the taco.
>>
>>14836453
you need a 32 to join the marines, a 31 to join the army, I believe a 50 to join the air force and idk about the navy or coast guard. Infantry has the lowest ASVAB score at like a 31/32, supply and motor T cant be far behind that. you're recruiter fed you some grade A bullshit famolantern
>>
Dominican Republic.
I've seen some shit man. People are bad drivers, not because they lack skill like you'd expect from a 16 year old, but because they're fucking insane. My fists clench every time I see one of those piece of shit 1989 Corolla public taxis.
At least now I can drive anywhere because rough seas make for great sailors
>>
>>14830140
I went to Italy about a month ago. I feel like that stereotype is blown out of proportion. I didn't notice any insane drivers while I was there. Then again, I was in the countryside most of the time.
>>
>>14826832
Boca Raton here, you're dead accurate south Florida is fucking nuts. I've seen a ferrari 488 tail the fuck out of Dodge Challenger in 35 mph zone nearly rear ending him multiple times while screaming some nonsense. Genuinely scared driving in the lane next to them.
>>
>>14834041
this.
>road construction changes lanes and right of way on the fly.
>despite all the construction, roads in horrible shape.
>nobody knows where they are going but in a huge hurry to get there.

or orlando
>signs in english, language isnt.
>if you are doing more than 5, your on the shoulder.
>people actively try to ram you off the road.

i had a couple coons try to take me off my bike going down 4 to daytona. they went from the 1 lane to the 3 just to get in front of me. i took their passenger mirror off and the guy i was running with took the driver side off.
>>
>>14838401
orlando is #1 in the nation for hit and runs.
>>
>>14827981

Originally from NY but living in Dallas. This. The worst drivers I've ever encountered. Regularly take the 75 / 35 / 635 for work.

I've been wanting to get a dashcam for the longest time but I'm leasing my car... the only ones I've looked at mentioned being hardwired and I don't want to do that in a car I don't technically own. Suggestions?
>>
>>14828044
Fuck off, drivers here are stupid but Alberta drivers are just flat out shitty and reckless. Calgary is probably the worst, but Edmonton is a close second.
>>
>>14845170

I do tell PA drivers to move the fuck over if they're being stupid. The fast lane is for 80+, but these idiots don't know anything. And yeah, I know that feel about rocks.

>Cruising down a fun 2 lane road doing 60 or so
>come around a bend, dump truck oncoming
>he hits a bump
>bigass rock falls right in my tireline
>nowhere to go, between a truck and a hard place
>blow tire, crack rim, pay $400
>motherfucker didn't even slow down
>>
File: 1412404233422.png (126KB, 321x242px) Image search: [Google]
1412404233422.png
126KB, 321x242px
vegas
san diego
anywhere populated really
>>
File: arbeit macht frei.jpg (135KB, 500x921px) Image search: [Google]
arbeit macht frei.jpg
135KB, 500x921px
>>14845806

then again

>No violence in any media
>any sort of reference to WWII = bad
>rapefugees
>german """"""humor""""""
>german """"""fun""""""
>Bavarians
>>
File: 1460675216214.jpg (28KB, 590x393px) Image search: [Google]
1460675216214.jpg
28KB, 590x393px
Boston
>using your turn signals is giving information to the enemy
>we built our roads on cow paths so we can trap outsiders in David Bowie's labyrinth.
>>
>>14846511
Albuquerque here, yup new Mexico is fucking terrible
>>
>>14828874
Don't you fucking bad mouth Minnesnowta, man. I live wishing I would move back.

Try Chicago.
>>
>>14847889
>>No violence in any media
the memiest of all anti-germany memes
>>any sort of reference to WWII = bad
no idea what you are trying o reference here
>>rapefugees
thanks to the AFD this problem won't be going away anytime soon
>>german """"""humor""""""
>still believing british anti-germany bullshit almost 100 years after we lost all colonies
>>german """"""fun""""""
work IS fun
>>Bavarians
i'll let you have that one
>>
Detroit metro
Angry fucking people
constantly doing 20-30 over in heavy traffic
No insurance
No license
No safety checks or emissions
People drive some fucked up heaps around here to the point where car parts litter the shoulders because stuff just falls off
>>
Senile Jews
Mariel cubans
Island niggers
Dirty central and south americans
Northern monkeys
French Canadians
Fuck all of you
>>
>>14826815
Nc. Every day. People blame each other even though no one knows how to drive in this state if they learned here because drivers ed is bullshit.
People hear legitimately don't know what to do when they have been in an accident.
>>
>>14826910
>West Ham fan
end self ladpai
>>
File: GTFO_dude.jpg (53KB, 543x385px) Image search: [Google]
GTFO_dude.jpg
53KB, 543x385px
>>14846503
>Having driven to and in LA many times y'all are a bunch of whiners, especially OP.

Have you been to LA lately?

- This dude ran into my car last summer whit it was parked. He was drunk as a fucking skunk. The cost for the damages were $1875.

- Another fucker ran into my girlfriend's car while she was in her way to work at the beginning of this year. The person responsible fled the accident scene (he/she probably didn't have insurance.)
We had to fix it ourselves the cost for the damages were about $1500.

GTFO dude!!
>>
>>14848457
>LA
>not having comprehensive insurance
LEL
>>
>>14826815
In this thread everyone post the major city you live closest to.
>New Haven
>>
>>14836160

Security was pretty tight. I was in Erbil and this was mid-January, so ISIS had just seized the city of Mosul, up the road. You might remember seeing some ISIS photo releases of them throwing homosexuals off of a roof top there. There's a HUGE amount of hate for Arab people there, specifically refugees. All in all, Iraq still has a lot that makes it a beautiful country, but racial and religious tensions plus the deposing of Saddam has kind of plunged it into chaos.

>>14841262

If there are any laws in the Middle East that are the least enforced, it's traffic laws.
>>
>>14848492

Philadelphia, Allentown

One of those, but I don't know that Allentown counts.
>>
File: file.jpg (56KB, 472x408px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
56KB, 472x408px
>>14826890
>they're literally building a 3rd Cairo just to fix their traffic issues
Egypt always gets a kek out of me
>>
Los Angeles, Las Vegas, New York, Connecticut and Phoenix are all shit.
>>
>>14848510
Well, Iraq wouldn't have been a single country without the Brits making it one at the end of WW1 so it's not surprising that it's coming apart.
>>
>>14849197
> a 3rd cairo

I really hope you don't think "new cairo" is supposed to be a 2nd cairo
>>
File: 1433633707544.png (96KB, 834x917px) Image search: [Google]
1433633707544.png
96KB, 834x917px
anyone else in socal feel like everyone's actually been driving pretty well lately?

>people figured out how to use 4-way stop sign intersections
>everyone is polite and letting people merge
>no more gridlock and people blocking intersections (always funny when DO NOT BLOCK INTERSECTION is painted on the road)
>>
>>14827081
>>14828303
you'll like this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHFsmsGPDVc
You'll have to watch the whole video a few times to figure out how long the dummy is in the air for. He stays there so long, most of the camera shots are out of view by the time he'd fall back. Wear your seatbelt.
>>
>>14826815
>Perth, Australia

>merging consists of everyone slowing down to a third of the speed limit
>>
>>14827337
And the all have N stickers
>>
Connecticut is full of stupids.

Passing in the slow vehicle lane? Check
Don't signal? Check.
Cut people off, weave between lanes often? Check.
Going slow in the passing lane? Check.
Speeding in heavy traffic or bad weather? Check.
On their cellphone/texting? Check.

Large volumes of drivers on really shitty traffic infested roads doing all of the above? Welcome to Connecticut, we put New York to shame.
>>
>>14826815
I'm in Chicago. I'm pretty sure if I didn't start driving in a massive piece of shit I'd have PTSD.

>yfw some turd in a mercedes SUV bullies you into the oncoming lane of traffic on a 6 lane 2-way road
>>
>>14850195
H-hi
>>
>>14826815
>live in Portland
>drivers cant drive in the sun
>can't drive in the fog
>Can't drive in the rain
>most definitely can't drive in the snow
>nearly get side swiped weekly
>everyones on there phone
>turn signals?
>right of way violations daily
>100% sensor based lights = stopping at every. single. intersection.
>population increasing 40x faster than roads can handle
>rush hour starts at 11am and doesn't end until 7pm

Ya I fucking hate this place and all of its inhabitants.
Thread posts: 218
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.