[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In Musk we Trust.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: photo2-800x531[1].jpg (71KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
photo2-800x531[1].jpg
71KB, 800x531px
big glass
big wheels
no angry face
>>
glass is big
big wheels isn;t necessarily a good thing and those wheels are uggo
still somewhat angry face
>>
>>14826652
>no angry face

There is literally nothing wrong with angry face.
>>
>>14826652

The greenhouse looks retardedly big though. The entire upper portion of the car reminds me of the bubbly Ford Taurus gen.

They should lower it two inches, then shove the seats further down to accommodate if they have to.
>>
>>14826831
battery is in the floor. you'll end up with 80s japanese coupe seats if you go any lower.
>>
>>14826652
Great, now it just needs a combustion engine.
>>
>>14826831

It probably makes it more roomy, though.

I would like to have more back seat room than what my car has.
>>
>>14826652
>tfw still 2 years away
>>
>>14826973
way more than that if you're not on the preorder list
even if they ramp up super aggressively on production i can't see them doing more than 100k year 1 and 200k year 2, meaning people not on the list don't get to even buy one until 2019
>>
>>14827017
I got on the list mid afternoon day 1.

So I probably get the car late 2018.

Don't know what i'll do when my LEAF lease expires next year.

my state got rid of the alt fuel vehicle tax credit. so the LEAF isn't as economic as it was for me, anymore.
>>
I hope someone makes a body kit to replace the stub nose with a Porsche-style one.
>>
>>14826790
it makes you look like an insecure faggot manchild
happy face cars just make you look like an actual homo
>>
Pillarless 2-door coupe when?
Better yet, Model S Coupe when?
>>
>>14827086
you could lease a bolt or something, or get a used volt/leaf/sparkev since they're so cheap used now

actually the sparkev is pretty fun because the motor they stuck in it has a whole 400ft/lbs of torque. it'll happily chip the tires when going for a pass at 60 if you bury the pedal
>>
File: mercedes clk windows down.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mercedes clk windows down.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>14827142
>Pillarless 2-door coupe
>mfw i just realized with some tweaking to the model 3's frame they could totally keep the rollover protection and delete the b pillar
holy shit that would be a good lookin machine
>>
File: 1456461009392.jpg (70KB, 750x410px) Image search: [Google]
1456461009392.jpg
70KB, 750x410px
>>14827131
is the Twingo 3 angry face?
it's angry-happy so it's hard to tell
>>
>>14826652
>big wheels
>implyign that's a good thing

Also ipad dash
KILL IT WITH FIRE
>>
>>14826652
I don't like how the front end is pointed. It looks kind of like some kind of insect
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.