[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Faster around a track than similarly priced Camaro, Mustang

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

>Faster around a track than similarly priced Camaro, Mustang or Challenger while making on average 100 hp less than the american v8s

Whats next for BMW?
>>
>>14822322
>similarly priced
They never tested the new Camaro ZL1.
>>
>>14822322
>""""""""""similarly priced"""""""""""
Getting sold in limited number and then being canceled in favor of an even larger "mid size" offering made to appease Chinese tastes in executive """""sports""""" luxury.
>>
>>14822349
Now, now, it would be more correct to say they have yet to test the new ZL1.

But the Old Z28 fits in the price bracket just fine and humiliates Porsche GT3s, never mind M2s.
>>
>>14822349
but an m2 is just 5k more expensive than a 2ss
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 716x402px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 716x402px
>>14822322
FWD minivans and a pigfat ugly """""""""""sports car"""""""""""" that costs as much as GT-R, Viper, or NSX despite being powered by a fucking 3 cylinder and some batteries, lmao
>>
>>14822371
A 2SS is only an upgrade on non-performance features which make it heavier. The 1SS is $37K.
>>
>>14822375
It's a GT, not a sports car. This insistence that every new car with two doors have more power and noise than the last is retarded.
>>
>>14822322
Does it sound and feel like shit like the M4 does? As embarrassingly slow as the M4 was for a 80k car, it was the little things (like fake engine noise) that make it completely inexcusable.

If the M2 fixed that, I won't even shitpost about it.
>>
>>14822371
Yeah, if it's got equipment equivalent to the $12000 cheaper 1SS. Same for same, the closest they come is 10k apart.
>>
>>14822471
The M2 has basically the same engine, just with a different tune. It doesn't sound better.

Also the steering rack isn't any better either.
>>
>>14822471
I'm pretty sure it still pumps in engine noise but honestly I could give a damn. That car is a major return to form for BMW, and it's been a long time coming.
>>
>>14822442
>more power and noise than the last is retarded.
No one is seriously making noise demands based on "loudness". BMW just can't make a turbo motor sound good.
>>
>>14822371
>just 5k
>>
>>14822471
>Embarassingly slow
>Still faster than the Lexus, Mercedes, Audi, Cadillac, Chevrolet counterparts
>>
>>14822654
>buying a new car
> cares about a measly four figures
Go away poorfag
>>
>>14822915
>Chevrolet counterpart
The m2 is 20 grand more expensive than a 1SS which is faster than a 2SS because it doesnt have al that extra shit. So cut the shit fag
>>
File: bruh.jpg (324KB, 1556x986px) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
324KB, 1556x986px
>>14822322
>similarly priced
>>
>posting quality cars on /o/
m8 this board is for discussing car anime, car vidja gems and everything else kids without cars can discuss.
>>
>>14823073
you cant compare a 1ss to an m2 fag. bmw doesnt make poverty spec m cars you bench racer
>>
Comparing base model m2 to a fully equipped SS. Good job

Also just lol if you think you'd even get that msrp with the bmw
>>
>>14823446
It not hard. They aren't limited edition collectables.
>>
>>14822352
it isn't limited, m8. Where does this meme come from?
>>
>>14822322
Sell it to us murrifats as a hatchback and maybe I'll care.
>>
>>14823446
>comparing similarly equipped cars
wow. what a travesty. who knew there was more to a car than an engine? and yes, youll get msrp
>>
>>14823570

>moving goal posts

OP states a lie and you're just grasping at straws

M2 is shit for its price bracket as is EVERY ///M
>>
>>14823605
except it is faster around the track than all the similarly equipped cars mentioned. only goalpost mover is you mr. poverty spec trims.
>Ms arent the best value
who would have guessed?

ur an idiot m8
>>
>>14822322
>Whats next for BMW?
Joining the great ranks of Nissan with their GTR at upsetting the GM faggot fanboys, who invest so much emotion in defending their fiberglass sports cars and domestically badged Daewoo shitboxes, that they actually believe their chosen marque is the superior option with no other defense in the fact that it's slower other than "but it's cheaper!" or "just wait until the next model comes out!".
>>
>>14823073
I was talking about the M4.
The only M2 counterpart is a Porsche Boxster, not some chevy.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.