[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Crossover Blight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

Where were you when 80% of cars on the road were bloated design corpses filled aggressive women and manlets?

Where were you when allowed the crossover blight to blot out the Sun?
>>
>be tiny woman baby
>hate that everyone ignores me
>or doesn't take me seriously
>terrified of men larger than me
>lack the strength of personality to say what I want
>"I'll show you, world!"
>Lease biggest crossover with largest badge in world
>within 3 weeks, dents everywhere
>aggression spikes as soon as I step foot in vehicle every morning
>cut off dump trucks because I think I am invincible.
>Hit cars nicer than mine in parking lot and drive away without leaving insurance driver
>I'm now the average person on the average US interstate
>>
Crossovers are an embodiment of the American way.

Let me explain the free market economy to you, commie:

People in free countries have choice. They are free to choose what products to buy and what products to not buy. Companies are permitted to offer products that adhere to a looser structure of various legislation. When a person purchases a product they choose, that purchase has a positive influence on the products' success. If enough of that product is produced, distributed, and bought, the company will make more of them. This is called a "consumer trend", which is common in free countries, something you may not be used to or aware of, I suspect.

Conversely, if a product is not bought, then companies are less likely to produce it in large numbers (or at all) in the future. Companies are by and large a reflection of their consumer base.

To deny people this choice purely because you don't like it is unAmerican and about as red as you can get. BETTER DEAD THAN RED. Go back to China and unfriend those people who have low citizen scores so your own score rises, which might mean Dear Leader moves your citizen rank to the next threshold, where you'll be rewarded with an extra pair of state-appointed workshoes, cunt.
>>
>>14810284
New level of cunt
>>
my aunt with three kids dailies a g55 and a g63.
>>
nothing gets me more pissed off than an armenian woman in a crossover (usually bmw or lexus) tailgating the fuck out of me
>>
>>14810284
It doesn't mean they're not stupid vehicles.
>>
>>14810385
>see tailgating crossover
>reduce speed to 5-15 below limit
>laffs
>>
>>14810386
They are a product and a symbol of the FREE MARKET.

FREE as in FREEDOM.

But I doubt you'd understand that concept, filthy commie.
>>
>>14810395
Free market is shit.
>>
>>14810395
Freedom includes freedom of speech fucktard
>>
>>14810400
Bernie pls go
>>
>>14810400
Get out, cuck.
>>
File: 1453162122228.gif (2MB, 400x206px) Image search: [Google]
1453162122228.gif
2MB, 400x206px
>>14810391
>be on fast lane
>armenian bitch in x3 on my ass
>dont go faster than 70
>tries to switch lanes and cut me off
>match speed of closest vehicle in that lane so they can't pass me
>>
>>14810395
No really they're still stupid vehicles. They only exist because people who buy new vehicles are all stupid.
>>
>>14810400
go get hustled off stage by some BLMs again Bernie
>>
>>14810410
>>14810408
>>14810425
"Free" Market needs regulation
>>
>>14810246
Yeah their mentality is really apparent based on how they treat other drivers, bear in mind there are a lot of rich dipshit crossover moms in my area particularly. (pretty sure we have the highest density of porsche cayennes in the region)

DD'ing in my small sporty car:
>too small for crossover moms to give a shit
>cut off and tailgated consistently
>make concerted effort to avoid them at all costs

Driving my big delivery van at work:
>crossovers give me lots of extra lane clearance because i'm bigger than them
>never get cut off period
>at worst they tailgate me then aggressively pass while still keeping distance

Pisses me off that it's just so easy to tell how their car's size and styling is affecting their mentality on the road. You would never see the same crossover moms driving like that in a 10 year old shitbox.

Don't even get me started on lifted bro trucks
>>
File: bernie sanders r8.png (452KB, 1155x523px) Image search: [Google]
bernie sanders r8.png
452KB, 1155x523px
>>14810428
>>
>>14810428
No, you filthy commie cuck, it does not.
>>
>>14810440
That's not Bernie
>>
>>14810443
Yeah actually, it does or else all you have is a few major players that make the cost of entry into an industry exponentially higher than it should be, or in the case of the US right now, lobby the government to pass laws that make entry into an industry impossible, you stupid conservitard amerilards have too much fat pressed against your brain to actually realize this
>>
File: 1458923908508.png (387KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1458923908508.png
387KB, 800x1200px
>>14810395
>>
>>14810452
It was sighted following his campaign convoy iirc.
>>
>>14810466
The weak will be purged, and the strongest will thrive, free to live as they see fit.
They'll make America great again!
>>
File: hs5zLvf.jpg (73KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
hs5zLvf.jpg
73KB, 400x300px
>>14810473
Nope, where are the proofs?
>>
>>14810284
Actually the only reason why crossovers existed in the first place is because of government regulations to replace wagons LOL
>>
>>14810478
I actually checked after posting that, you're right. I shouldn't just parrot without evidence.
>>
>>14810487
Do you know where you are?
>>
>>14810487
fuck outta here
>>
>>14810484
>government regulations to replace wagons
You know how I can tell you were born after the 90s? Because that comment didn't make one lick of fucking sense, the reason why crossovers exist in because station wagon became a dirty word, everyone switched over to truck based SUVs, but because their mileage was shit and the government knew that the car companies were fudging the numbers because gas mileage for trucks at the time was unregulated, then CAFE was created and held the companies to stringent standards on gas mileage, so they switched from truck based platforms to car based because they can get better overall fuel mileage and they share platforms with common sedans
>>
>>14810395
If a lot of people do stupid shit, it's not any less stupid
>>
The worst thing about the suv/truck/cuv trend?

It turned Wranglers from cheap useful crude offroad trucks into expensive mall crawler convertibles.
>>
>>14810527
They're still free to do stupid shit. That's what FREEDOM means. Can you not get that through your little commie brain?
>>
>>14810538
Except the """""FREE""""" market isn't free even with no regulations you stupid americuck
>>
>hating on based small suvs
Some people have dogs and more disposable income to blow on a premium pseudo-offroader. Estates have been long forgoten and ugly, hatchbacks are too small. You go with a sedan ot suv, the only way these days.
>>
They can be great cars, but they are largely marketed toward & bought by those who would be better served with a sedan or a wagon
>>
>tfw it was only four years ago we were on the verge of a new industry push to bring cheap, RWD, manual coupes to market thanks to the GT86
>literally everyone canned it the second they found out crossovers were cashcows
>>
>>14810836
>estates are ugly

Are you suggesting that crossovers aren't?
>>
>>14810473
I can think of so many reasons why Bernie Sanders would ride an Audi R8 in his campaign convoi.

Oh wait I can't because it doesn't make fucking sense.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.