[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Future of Japanese auto companies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

What is the future of the 8 major Japanese auto manufacturers?

Honda
Isuzu
Mazda
Mitsubishi
Nissan
Subaru
Suzuki
Toyota (and Daihatsu)
>>
>>14805938
Toyota and Mazda are the only good ones.
Mitsubishi needs to die in American. So does Nissan. They both make trash and just need to stop.
Subaru needs to stop with stupid flat engines.
Honda is meh.
>>
>>14805938
Those are not major

They are the only 8 jap manufacturers
>>
>>14806036
and to be cool and add to that

Renaussan should kill itself

Honda can keep doing what they're doing iDGAF

Mitsu needs to make a supercar or something

Subaru died and the WRX is no longer a WRX but an ugly shitbox

Toyota and Mazda are doing decent but I hope they don't fall for the hybrid meme.

tfw half of all lexus cars are already hybrid
>>
the only major Jap companies are Honda Toyota and Nissan theyre all fine

>>14805961
Mitsubishi is pulling out of the US in May
>>
>>14806036
OP here, there are a bunch of smaller companies as well, Mitsuoka, Dome, Takeoka, etc.
>>
>>14806062
that's like including RUF or TVR, nobody gives a fuck about them.

Toyota Honda and Nissan are 'major' manufacturers. Maybe Mazda too.
>>
>>14806055
Production, yes, but not sales.
>>
>>14806071
why would they stop sells tho
>>
>>14806087
>pulling out of the US in may
You were vague with phrasing
>>
Toyota wants to be the leader of the 'new era' of cars. Full electric cars that can't be touched by the home mechanic. Non negotiable prices / getting rid of dealerships. If you don't believe me, look at Lexus. They are going to establish themselves as the Apple of cars, or it could go so wrong for them.

Mazda is fighting for their life right now and they're doing great so far. They have taken the financial pressure head on and are sticking with what they do best.

Honda has established themselves as the appliance brand of choice. They also show a willingness to produce those quirky cars, full of potential, that Honda fanatics love. They will find their CRX and S2000 again, we can count on it.

Subaru is a niche product with a following.

The others are non-factors in the US market.
>>
>>14806134
>Mazda is fighting for their life right now
They partnered with Toyota. Mazda is fine
>>
>>14806134
BMW have been the apple of cars since the 2000s, but lexus is following in their footsteps now

>untouchable ecu's
>automatics only
>dude comfort and features lol
>ride safe bby
>dont do nething just cum to dealer
>>
>>14806142
Technological partnership, essentially trading alternative fuel technologies for Skyactiv. Nothing about finances so far.

Mazda is doing this all on their own. It took big balls to produce relatively loaded vehicles with beautiful exteriors and good driving dynamics on the budget they have. They could have gone into full panic mode and cut corners but they didn't.

I think it's working. I see so many 3's and CX-5's around here, it's crazy.
>>
>>14806150

>BMW
>Automatics only

You a fucking moron?
>>
>>14806279
>what is reading comprehension
He was talking about lexus
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.