[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nürburgring Crashes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1448396195296.jpg (161KB, 1273x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448396195296.jpg
161KB, 1273x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwkMi3B6aog&nohtml5=False

What is /o/'s opinion on the Nürburgring.

I think it's a great idea for Germany because it helps increase the activity of the car market from people wrecking their cars and having to buy new ones.
>>
>>14803038
total lack of marshalls puts me off
>>
>>14803067
Marshalls? Like police?

Why would you need police? They have people with flags if there is an accident and they also have yellow flatbed trucks to carry wrecked cars away. The driver of the car is responsible for damages to the circuit and for the cost of the rescue team.
>>
7:48 This is why I am never going to ride my motorcycle on the Nürburgring.
>>
>>14803111
marshalls are the people waving the flag, and they don't have nearly enough of them
>>
>>14803038
I love watching these vids.
fucking retards who have no idea what the limit of their cars are taking every corner too fast.

if I ever get a chance to drive there, I will first spend like weeks practicing on Forza just to get the map in my head, and then drive it at like 40mph before I ever decide to open up.

or rent a car and not give a fuck
>>
>>14803038
I watched that video.

I'm shocked by the number of people that have zero idea how to drive.

>lift off
>overcorrection
>zero throttle discipline

JUST
>>
>this whole story
maximum keks
http://www.bridgetogantry.com/16-year-old-boy-crashes-mums-car-at-kallenhard-while-mum-waits-in-carpark/
>>
>>14803038
why does a track this big and widely used have so few marshals in key points? I would never want to drive on this track if this is an average day.
>>
>>14803380

There seems to be little to no regulation on the Ring. The way all corcuits should be. It's motorsport.
>>
>>14803398
There are no other regulations on the ring compared to any other trackday on different tracks. It's just a matter of enforcing those regulations (e.g. no drifting)

>>14803067
And who pays 150 marshalls around the track? Tickets would probably be 20-30% more expensive than they are now already
>>
>>14803482

Atlanta Motorsports Park is shit.

They'll yell even if slightly squirly coming out of a corner. All four tires have to remain planted or else they deem it reckless. It's ridiculous.
>>
>>14803339
Holy shit you are retarded.

This is only one of the few places in germany where you CAN try your car's limit.

Stopl playing so much videogames and try understanding the limit of your car's grip without taking it to a track, because that's the main public circuit track germany has.

Go back to /v/ and stay go
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.