[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody on /o/ ever have their car vandalized? post story pic isnt oc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 20

File: rrrrrr.jpg (38KB, 433x604px) Image search: [Google]
rrrrrr.jpg
38KB, 433x604px
Anybody on /o/ ever have their car vandalized? post story

pic isnt oc
>>
Got my car egged in the middle of summer. Was on break and didn't go outside until late in the day after it had baked on. That was fun to get off..
>>
someone egged my car because I didn't give out halloween candy
someone keyed my car because it was loud, I think. I mean it sets off car alarms now, so I'm not sure what they were mad about back then when it had 2 resonators and a muffler
people constantly open their car doors into my car too, if that counts, fucking retards
>>
was hanging out at a club with friends (19 y/o was a weird year)

walked out and saw a deep key mark in my driver's door

went from a car guy to a cynical asshole in the 20 minute drive home
>>
>winter
>park car near a highschool
>comback to find a big hit from a dirty snowback

Ayy, it's winter, shit gets dirty. Lesson learned: Don't park near schools, kids love pranks and shit.
>>
it sucks
>>
>>14801194
*snowball
>>
>>14801166
someone could shove poo in my drivers door handle and i wouldnt even care. the driver side door lock is broken so i have to get in from the passenger side anyways.

HAHA JOKES ON YOU
>>
Had an experience in high school during a fire drill
>large school over >1000 kids all leaving school at once
>parked in the very far corner as much as i could
>one drill, as everyone is going inside, last one in
>i hear fighting behind me
>two black kids throwing each other into my car
>yell at them until they stopped
>no remorse, didn't want to hear about any kind of compensation for a cracked window and a panel breaking 4 clips on my fender

had to pay for that shit myself, i was so mad, but i always watched my stuff for those reasons. had a friend tell me about some kids planning to fuck with my car later on but didn't for the reason above. fuck high-schoolers.
>>
>>14801334
and by yell, i mean 'full knife-hand'
>>
File: weirdjewguy.jpg (42KB, 727x689px) Image search: [Google]
weirdjewguy.jpg
42KB, 727x689px
>>14801166
Not really.
>high school back in 2004
>dating a girl this weird emo faggot is obsessed with so he hates me
>puts retarded stickers all over my car
>put toothpicks in his valvestems
>he had his car towed
>mfw I see him the next day
>>
Never had my shit touched, but I fucked up some trucks recently. Ford drivers are pieces of shit.

>Driving to work in shitbox 240SX
>Big Ford pickup tailgating me hard
>Speed up a bit to make a gap
>As I do this, he decides to pass me
>Brake and let him go past
>Guess he assumed I was trying to keep him from passing
>Stops in the road, blocks both sides
>Gets out and grabs a wooden board from the bed, yelling some shit in redneck accent
>Yell for him to get the fuck out of the way or I'll run him over
>Dude throws the board on the ground, gets in the truck, and peels off
>Put out the word to several friends, want to know who it was
>Fast forward about 4 days
>Buddy spotted the truck, tells me where he lives
>Roll up there one night with friend's truck
>Have him go knock on door
>Nobody home
>Steal the guy's wheels, don't even leave it on blocks. Truck is just sitting on the ground
>"Oh fuck, he's gonna know who did it"
>Dude has Trump bumper sticker
>Spray paint "Bernie 2016" and "#FeelTheBern" on the side
>Mission accomplished

I have another, more recent story if anyone wants to hear.
>>
>>14801554
tell us you fuck
>>
File: 1423012595151.jpg (116KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1423012595151.jpg
116KB, 1024x768px
I live in Detroit the past 7 years.

>had rims and tires stolen from 2002 Tacoma, was left on bricks but fell off of them - had $5,000 in damage paid by insurance
>windshield cracked and a dent put into driver door with rocks on Tacoma

>2004 Civic stolen from my driveway, never found

>all center caps, beauty rings, emblems, stereo and shifter knob stolen from 1970 Torino in my garage, recovered by police
>$3000 worth of tools stolen, recovered by police
>bad door ding put into 2002 Tacoma had to fill

>rear bolted tool box stolen out of Tacoma despite being empty, they tried to unscrew box rails but couldn't get them off as I had glued them on

>nothing

>Torino driver side glass is broken during the day in a mall parking lot, only change and an old jacket is stolen
>someone takes valve stem caps from Tacoma for some reason

>full gas tank siphoned from Tacoma
>shopping cart pushed against rear quarter on Tacoma so bad that I couldn't buff out

>nothing... yet
>>
File: cold-sweat-foto-web.jpg (37KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cold-sweat-foto-web.jpg
37KB, 1000x1000px
>>14801571

>Just sold shitbox 240SX
>Driving dad's Silverado for a couple of days while I look for the right GTO
>Entering nearby town, lifted Powerstroke in front of me
>Dickhead goes onto the wrong side of the road to point his exhaust tip at me
>Shits out a huge cloud of black soot all over the Silverado
>Goes speeding off
>Later that night, heading home
>See the same truck unattended in an empty Dollar General parking lot
>Drew dicks all over it with pic related
>Shit will bleed through several coats, especially white
>Clear coat would scrub off long before the ink
>Know he's gonna have to have it sanded down and re-painted
>>
>>14801636
You don't fuck around, do you?
>>
>>14801627
...why do you still live there?
>>
>some kids that were huffin glue or something were hanging around the street where me and my mates were parked
>they were tagging street lamps with a big permanent marker
>I was having a dart next to my car with my friends
>the kids are wandering around our cars
>they're high or drunk, so they're sort of stumbling and fucking around
>mate tells them to fucking jog on
>they're like "we're not gonna touch ya carrrrrsss"
>tell them to fuck off anyway
>they stumble between our cars which are parked pretty close
>one little cunt brushes up against my car
>I walk over to the rear of my car
>there's a fluro-pink ink smudge on my white paint
>about the size of a derolict child's palm
>little cunts have already disappeared

Coincidentally, I'd booked a touch up job for a crack near where my car's badge once was. So he was able to buff it out.
And that's my story of vandalism.
>>
File: 1460006113934.jpg (76KB, 604x539px) Image search: [Google]
1460006113934.jpg
76KB, 604x539px
>>14801554
You or your friends didn't take any pictures? Seems unlikely.
>>
My friend had his little shitbox car broken into, maybe 2012. The only thing they stole was his CD collection. A couple hundred CDs, collected over a lifetime.
That was the saddest I've ever seen him.
>>
File: image.gif (344KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
344KB, 256x192px
This was about 3-4 years ago
>buy 2000 bmw e46 for about $3000
>alright condition, but needs some work
>drive it home
>neighbor sees my car
>make small talk
>after a few minutes go inside
>get a knock on door
>neighbor tells me a red truck backed into my car and drove off
>driver side signal light destroyed
>part of hood and fender smushed in
>$500 to buff out
>called the police but they never caught him
>mfw
>>
>>14801748
I can assure you the last thing on my mind during either of those incidents was creating evidence linking me to vandalism and theft so I could go show it to people on the internet.
>>
>>14801830
I once did 162 in my stock 1994 Golf GTI. Must have happened in the same place.
>>
>>14801627
>Not murdering people that you catch.
>>
>>14801627
How about you move somewhere that isn't shit
>>
>>14801748

This picture looks weird without the cat.
>>
Not me but my mates AE82 GT got fucked with.
He left the corolla on the supermarket parking lot and jumped in my Volvo, which was on the otherside of the lot.
We were just chilling and listening to music in my Volvo because the corolla had no sound system.
Some kids pulled over to the parking lot in their 316 bmw and attempted skids.
They hit the Corolla with their bmw slightly while dicking around.
Dudes jumped out of the corolla and started assessing the damages to the bmw, then turned to the corolla.
Out of fucking nowhere, they started kicking the corolla, jumped on the roof, broke all the windows and mirrors and ripped the wipers off.
We had full view of the car but I didn't feel like doing anything at the moment because we were just the two of us and there was 5 of them smashing the car. Also my mate is a shy scrawny fuck, so we just recorded it all.

Just when they were done with the corolla and got into the BMW, one of them decided to piss inside the corolla from the broken windshield, the others went in and attempted skids again.
I grabbed the baseball bat from my rear seat and gave it to my mate and myself grabbed a Browning HiPower from the glovebox.
Fucker wasn't so tough when we came up to him with a 9mm and a bat.

I held him at gunpoint while my mate, being mad as fuck about his corolla, beat the ever living shit out of him.
We waited till the others rolled around to the corolla again and I told them that if I ever saw them again, I'd smash their skulls in. The kids were scared shitless.

Gave the video of them breaking to my mate later who took it to court, the kids on the other hand had no evidence of us beating one of them into a mess or having a handgun on us, so we miraculously made it out without anything on us.
>>
>>14801166
Some /hg/ lurker keyed XhgX on my hood.
>>
>>14801936
>things that happened
>>
>>14802007
Welcome to shithole europe.
>>
File: 43534.png (856KB, 1006x736px) Image search: [Google]
43534.png
856KB, 1006x736px
>>14801166
>Sitting in my old car that had illegal tint, like limo tint
>shit head eggs my car while im in it
>chase him down with the car to his house
>tell him I know where he lives and Im going to the cops unless he pays $2000 for damage
>This idiot tells me he is studying law and cant afford to get a conviction
>Look at the tiny little scratch on my car and tell him $2500
>give him 24 hours
>this retards dad comes over trying to talk his way out of it
>tell him im done with their shit and his son is fucked
>20 mins later he comes back over with $2500
>>
>>14802047
Wannabe mafioso. I like it.
>>
>>14802047
Did you not watch the egg off immediately and it left a mark?

Or was it just a small scratch? Which in case you are a faggot and the father is cuck. $2000 for scratch on your car wouldn't hold up in court

You sound like a bitter virgin frog poster
>>
>>14802078
>>14802047
Also what proof do you have that we actually did it?
>>
>>14801885
he'd have to leave the usa.
>>
>>14802032
Can people in shithole yurop actually afford a HiPower though? It was probably some beat to shit Tokarev
>>
>>14802120
It wasn't that expensive really and browning were made in europe too, so they aren't all that expensive. I live in Scandinavia though, not eastern europe so tokarevs aren't all that common over here.
If the cops ever found out that I threatened the kids with a handgun, I'd probably be imprisoned for life.
>>
someone once tried to siphon gas out of my car.

Joke's on them, I had an empty tank anyway.

The only reason I found out was because I had my CEL come on from the fuel cap that they didn't screw on.
>>
File: 4674675.jpg (39KB, 429x430px) Image search: [Google]
4674675.jpg
39KB, 429x430px
>>14802078
>$2000 for scratch on your car wouldn't hold up in court
OH RLY WOULDNT IT!!???!
Of course it wouldn't hold up in court you absolute fucking spreglord!

They were stupid enough to pay, the kid was so scared to get any sort of negative attention as HE WAS STUDYING LAW and cant afford a bad record.
I made it in capitals for you so you could go over the fine points.

I never expected them to pay at all you spastic shit cunt.
>it just a small scratch?
If I catch anyone making a small scratch on my car they are in for it. Maybe when you are old enough to own a car you will understand.

>>14802084
Lol not enough to hold up in a court. Had my mrs in the car with me. thats all.

>>14802055
Thanks, I would tell the one about how I busted a guy ripping of my plates on my new WRX and beat him half to death and back over his leg an snapped it but I didnt realise how shit /o/ is.
>>
>>14802168
Naw, is cool. I would have broken all his fingers if he messed with my car so he won't be doing anything car related for a while if ever again.
Call me an edgy teenager if you want but no one fucks with my or my friends cars.
>>
bought a sho back in december, since then the hood has been stepped on two different occasions and someone egged the hood. not sure if i pissed someone off or if it's just random bullshit but it's pissing me off
>>
>Co-worker get fired, blames me cause I got his shifts
>Disconnects the fuel line on my car
>Try to start car, spray fuel everywhere
>Fix it in 2 seconds
>Co-worker later openly admits it to a friend
>Friend grasses him in
>Gets charged with attempted arson, 6 months in jail
>>
>>14802078
He was tricking retards and it worked.
>>
File: 1342354508921.jpg (45KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1342354508921.jpg
45KB, 300x300px
>>14802200
Love it. What a fuck head.
>>
File: 1460034995295.png (148KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1460034995295.png
148KB, 800x800px
>>14801166
>Me and friend in his F6 Typhoon
>It's an automatic he uses for casual drag meets
>Corolla (ke70?) revs up at stoplight
>F6 quickly dispatches hektiq dumped corolla
>we laugh a little
>Pull in for food
>When we come out the bonnet of the car has been key'd
>"Drive stick faggot"
>Told friend to sit where he could see car

And we never saw that Corolla again, hopefully he vaped and scraped straight to hell via a telephone pole.
>>
>high school
>driving a 92 jeep wrangler
>one day I start it and and it stutters and bucks and kicks and sounds like it's going to explode
>turn it off, try to diagnose, nothing I can find
>take it to a shop
>someone opened the hood and swapped my plug wires on the distributor
>never figure out if it's my asshole friends or someone else
>put hood lock on jeep

Later

>parked at school
>soft top
>someone pulls the half door down, unlocks it, and steals cheap JVC head unit and all my CD's
>heartbroken because the CD's weren't anything irreplaceable but I worked hard to buy all of them and I had a pretty decent collection going.
>>
>>14801190
Sounds like you either need to make your car not scream "im a massive asshole" or you need to start fucking up peoples cars out of retaliation.
>>
>>14802272
My mate converted his S2k into a hardtop because some cunts kept stabbing it and stealing all his shit inside.
>>
>>14801752
Who on earth keeps his CD collection in his car? That has got to be one of the best ways to ruin them, even if they hadn't got stolen.
>>
>>14802129
Come to america lad, while you still can, get your voting rights and hop on the trump train
>>
>>14801166
Well, this is the stuff that happened to my old 2000 Jetta.

>In High school
>Work at same job as twin brother, and share a car.
>Kitchen staff is planning on fucking with him
>He left early that night, got a friend to pick him up so he could go blaze.
>Finish up, go to car, spray butter stuff that's really hard to get off on rear windshield, side mirrors, under the drivers door handle
>Make brother clean it up.

Other time:
>Brother has just gotten my dad's 'old' car (2 years old but 85k miles, he got a company car)
>Our friend's don't know, still think it's him driving the Jetta I was driving
>Brother takes other car to work
>I'm at home shitposting on /k/
>Gets home from work, tells me there is a dildo on the rear window of my car
>A fucking 8", fleshy dildo with a suction cup, probably no less than $35
>Find out who did it, attach dildo to their trunk
>>
Had a fun situation back in 2006. Was driving a fairly new Saab 9-3.

Anyway, caught my girl fucking around with some guy while I was on a trip for a week. Came back early and they were naked in bed rocking the after-sex cuddle. I beat the shit out of the guy and threw him out on his ass, kicked the gf out and told her she could come get her shit that week.

Had to leave again that weekend, parked my car in the parking garage across the street and got a ride to the airport from my friend. Upon my return, same friend picks me up. Tell him I need to grab a couple files and my laptop from my car, so he drives me up to the parking structure. When we got there, the cover on my car was nowhere to be seen, but the bright orange spray paint and super deep key scratches sure as hell were visible.

Every single panel has damage and the cloth top had been cut in several places. Easily a couple thousand in damage. First thought was it was my ex, so I did a little digging only to find that she had been with her parents in Colorado all week. Heard through the grapevine that the guy I beat the snot out of was the responsible party.

Now get this, my best friend is a chemical engineer of the ridiculously mad scientist variety. I'm plotting my revenge, cutting fuel lines, fucking with oil, sugar in gas tank tier bullshit when he says, "Hey fuck it, let's torch the faggots car." I'm like hah yeah on what planet and kind of forget about it.

A week goes by, I've already gotten my car repaired. My friend calls me up and asks what I'm doing that night, I figure he wants to hit the bars so I tell him I'm free. Well he picks me up and we get right on the freeway heading away from downtown so I'm immediately confused.

>cue devilish grin from friend
>friend pulls out tupperware with awkward putty mass inside

Friend tells me he found out where the faggot lives and knows where he parks his shitty volvo.

cont.
>>
>>14801627
Do you own guns?!

Should let the Torino out at night just to shoot the niggers trying to steal it.
>>
>>14803494
cont

So naturally I'm giddy, I figure we are going to do something to fuck up his paint or what have you, then go get some drinks. Well we pull up around the corner and my buddy goes to grab something from his trunk. We walk down the street a bit until he points out the little brown volvo.

I'm ready to do this, basically chomping at the bit so I say, "cool, what are we doing?" He just tells me to stand back and that he's got it. I kind of shrug it off and wait for my cue to do something, then he gives me a serious look. "Dude, you really need to get back."

At this point I get this knot in my stomach. Oh fuck, what is my friend about to do? He globs out this putty shit and puts a mound about half the size of a tennis ball right into the center of the hood and sticks a weird looking piece of foil into it. Now knowing my friend and his mad-scientist tendencies, I actually get scared here. I jokingly ask him if he made some sort of plastic explosive. He just says, "Well, not exactly, but lets go" as he sparks the weird foil thing.

>Flame starts
>We book it around the corner
>shit gets SUPER bright white, can't even look at it
>1 minute later sparks and molten shit flying EVERYWHERE
>friend cackling like a fucking hyena
>We hop in his car and get the fuck out of there.
>Friend will not stop laughing and I sitll have no idea what we just did

And that's the story of how my best friend went through the trouble of crafting home-made thermite just so he could torch some douchebags car. To this day that guy is my best fucking friend I have had and will ever have.

>supreme bro move
>>
>>14803536
got damm son
>>
Does silly string fuck up paint?
>>
>>14802256
I am 90% sure that corolla was driven by an /o/tist
>>
some fat fuck danced on the roof of my car.. $3000 to replace it

i took the ladder off my van for this reason, people are such dicks
>>
>>14803494
>>14803536
he burned a hole through the hood and probably through a bit of the engine too. Buy your friend a drink tonight, he deserves it still
>>
>>14801627
dude FUCKING MOVE ALREADY.
>>
>>14801794
He was saving you anon
>>
File: 1423685223328.jpg (20KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1423685223328.jpg
20KB, 250x238px
>brother's work truck is parked out in the street
>next morning he goes out
>sees back window smashed in
>end of the street
>3 more trucks had windows smashed in
>nothing taken

fast forward a few months after truck is fixed

>neighbor gets up around 3 AM to go to work
>sees somebody underneath brother's truck
>he shouts "what the fuck are you doing?"
>dude scrambles from underneath and takes off in his car
>we walk out next morning after neighbor tells us what happened
>there's a crockpot underneath his fuel tank
>smell of gasoline all over
>got a new crockpot

on other shit
>neighbor catches some douchebags
>trying to steal his wife's camry
>"we're repo guys, we're here to repo this camry"
>'why? the car has been paid off for 20 years'
>he follows them in his truck after calling police
>they constantly try to dip out from him
>neighbor races his truck down at track, has 700+ hp under the hood
>he decides fuck it after getting their license plates and just goes to work
>>
>>14803932
>>"we're repo guys, we're here to repo this camry"
And they say GTA wont make kids into criminals....
>>
>>14801636
Anything else?
>>
>>14803494
>>14803515
Best friend ever.
>>
File: 1452232736149.jpg (34KB, 749x283px) Image search: [Google]
1452232736149.jpg
34KB, 749x283px
Someone broke the driver's side mirror on my Twingo, either punched or kicked it out. Probably because I started flipping people off for not using indicators. Maybe because I live near a disco hall thing and someone got really angry and couldn't find anything else to take their anger out on. Could be for BTFOing a mk.3 Golf in a green light race and racing Passats.
>>
>>99 300m first car
>>get up one morning
>>find someone has super glued raw beef on hood/trunk/windows
>>
>>14801554
>bernie supporter
>stealing shit and acting like a nigger
POTTERY
>>
>>14801627
>2004 Honda civic stolen from drive way
>chipped and laser cut key. Can't be stolen
Unless it was towed but I know those things can't get stolen
>>
>be 2014-2015
>own 1994 acura integra
>doesn't have alarm but I put a brake pedal lock and steering wheel lock on it
>one night come home late from work (work is 45 miles away one way)
>decide to just lock car with no bar locks.
Next morning car is stolen.
>fast Forward 3 weeks
>integra is recovered
>12 miles from house found in ditch
>cop calls and says I have 1 hour to get the car or he's towing it.
>call friends up and we roll out in their Honda's
>integra is missing both door panels.
Battery, intake,ngk spark wires, stereo, cargo cover they stole the tires of my wheels and put big tires on my wheels
>left my Type R lip and DC sports headers.
>throw battery in car and limp to fuel station and put gas in it.
>at stop light and some guy looks at me and says "just found her huh"?
>leer at him and say "Yup" and drive off
spent over 500$ to get it running correctly after that.
Months later it kept getting broken into and the thieves kept stealing my car batteries.
Went through 3 batteries in 2 months.
Finally wrapped a steel braided cord around it in my engine bay with a combo lock. No more stolen batteries.
Finally sold it 5 months ago
I gave the tl;dr version of this story
>>
>>14801166
I key japanese cars for fun
>>
>>14807986

ill never understand the honda fetish shit with shitty low class people, they aret even fun to drive, christ
>>
>>14807986
>get car stolen
>found less than a month later with nigger rims in it

Jesus fuck do you live in a ghetto LA or in detroit?

>at stop light and some guy looks at me and says "just found her huh"?
>Months later it kept getting broken into and the thieves kept stealing my car batteries.

Anon i think your car was tagged...
>>
>fresh out of highschool
>driving around in a '98 Camry that my dad gave me when he got a new Porsche (appearances I guess, at the time he was a big IT consultant)
>great little car, a few dings and some rust but you couldn't kill the thing if you tried

anyways
>hanging out with some buddies in Boston
>manage to find a parking spot right near Davis Square by some miracle
>park, go do shit, come back about 4 hours later
>somebody had stolen my passenger side door mirror
>totally clean, nothing broken
>there was a note left on it that just said "sorry"

weirdest shit ever
got it replaced at my mechanic for $50 and change
>>
>>14808229

maybe they really needed that door mirror
>>
>>14803536
Probably some form of thermite.
>>
>>14808014
Ah, to be 12 again, and feeling the succulent vigour of unknowing and unrepentant youth. I tip a fedora at thee, enlightened lad. :^)
>>
>>14808582
>owning a japanese car

I already sharpened my key for you
>>
File: berniefags.jpg (107KB, 496x837px) Image search: [Google]
berniefags.jpg
107KB, 496x837px
>>14801554
Next time try to act like a grown man and resist your niggery impulses.
>>
>>14808586
>implying implications about what I drive
>acting like a prepubescent autist on a chechen intarsia connoisseur bbs
Wew lad. That's some hardcore bantz you got going for you. There's not enough fedora in the world for the edge you're cutting your jib with.
>>
>>14803536

your friend is the most based
>>
>>14801636
I fucking hate coal rollers. Good job.
>>
>>14807891

Weird, I didn't think that started until the 8th generation, 2006. An ex had a 2002 coupe with the old school key, unsure if it was chipped or not though.
>>
Some nigger-ish kids broke my drivers side window out of my truck during the winter when I went ice fishing.
ButI got it replaced which is noice.
>>
When fishing seasonopened in northern MN here, there would be a faggot that would loosen everyone's lug nuts on the rim while people were on the lake.

Someone caught him and beat the shit out of him, as I heard.
>>
>high school
>said i pissed on some annoying rude bitches car
>come out to a fat dent kicked in my drivers door

lol

also a kid threw a sharpie at my motorcycle and i punched him in the throat, good times
>>
>>14811870
was he a PETAfag bitching about hunting animals?
>>
>>14801627
People really hate your Tacoma
>>
>>14801166
Someone put potatoes in my tailpipes once. I started it up and when the high idle kicked in the engine bogged then I heard a pop. I shut it off and got out and walked around it, saw potatoes covered in soot in the street and laughed. Guess I should consider myself lucky considering the shit that some of you have had.
>>
>>14811928
I never though about that, honestly.
Maybe he was, but he deserved that beating.
>>
File: witnessed.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
witnessed.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>14801627
>I live in Detroit the past 7 years
>>
>>14801627
Why the fuck are you still living there?
>>
>>14802078
>>14802084
If a law student so much as gets a ticket it can fuck their life up.
>>
>>14801554
do tell sir...
>>
File: 1452981186286.gif (899KB, 318x240px) Image search: [Google]
1452981186286.gif
899KB, 318x240px
>>14803536
>fucking Thermiting the engine block

Holy shit my sides
>>
File: npzBEMS.png (136KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
npzBEMS.png
136KB, 384x288px
>>14801554
>sees Trump sticker
>strats wheels and spray paints bernie on his truck

Fucking liberals I swear
>>
>>14801554
kill yourself, fucking barneyfag
>>
File: Clint_GranTorino.jpg (181KB, 1543x792px) Image search: [Google]
Clint_GranTorino.jpg
181KB, 1543x792px
>>14801627
>Detroit
>Ford Torino
>minorities stealing shit from your garage

Walt?
>>
>>14801627
So why do you live in Detroit again?
>>
>>14813226
>>14813216
we dont even know if the tripfag supports bernie. If i really hated that guy and saw the trump sticker i would spray paint "feel the bern" and "hillary 2016" all over the car, and i support trump.
>>
In college somebody kicked off my side mirror overnight in a parking lot

Somebody also broke into my car once and stole the change from my cup holder
>>
>move from FL to CA bay area for a jerb
>find a really cheap(re:relatively) bedroom in in an ok area, take it because price of rent is insane everywhere and I was down to the very last night I could stay with a friend.
>housemates are typical loud, dirty college kids but I just need a roof to sleep under so fuck it
>learn very quickly thereafter that the neighborhood is 99% homogeneous chinese people
>As in chinese freshly from china or old grandparents
>car stays home because price of parking is almost as bonkers as housing and the metro is nearby
>every other week there's a new scuff or scrape on my bumpers
>come home one day and someone had such a titanic difficulty negotiating how to park a car that they slammed my front wheel hard enough to bend the control arm & bust the CV joint
>couple of years go by, jerb goes well and I move out.

What pissed me off so much is that I came from suburban sprawl hell and never parallel parked a day in my life before moving here, and I've never marked someone's car trying to park, yet here are these people that have lived here probably longer than I've been alive that still can't park cleanly. They also seem to not understand how all-way stops work, or yield signs, or pretty much fucking everything.

I'd be lying if I said it didn't turn me pretty racist.
>>
In high school in early 90s kid keyed "poser" into the side of my car.
Knew who it was. Others he thought were friends that he bragged to confirmed. Already had beaten his ass before. First car 84 buick lesabre and didn't really care anyways. He rode the bus.
Just blew it off.

Year and a half or so later was partying with some friends that lived in his neighborhood. Found out he had gotten a car. Drunk and stoned and looking for fun and there it was.

4 flat tires and "faggot" ground into the side with a pair of pliers.
Doubt he ever knew who did it.

Good times.
>>
File: 1177639298080.jpg (148KB, 600x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1177639298080.jpg
148KB, 600x1800px
Had one of my neighbors at my old apartment let the air out of one of my tires because I parked in the spot he had his motorcycle parked in.

He would park it parallel to the curb so he could park his car without taking up 2 spaces. He wasn't there that night and there were no other spaces available (no assigned parking) so I parked there just for the night. I figured no big deal since it was the middle of winter and he wasn't riding it. Woke up the next morning to a flat tire.

I pulled the valve cores out of his car, motorcycle and girlfriend's car tires before I moved out.
>>
File: very friendly.jpg (32KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
very friendly.jpg
32KB, 500x498px
>need to be somewhere
>only place to park is a dodgy area
>gravel everywhere, no cameras, industrial estate
>get out of car, run to where I need to go
>get done quickly
>run back
>perform immediate check of car when I get back

same day

>be driving along
>OH FUCK ITS A FUCKING GRITTER
>slow the fuck down
>FUCK FUCK FUCK
>he doesn't turn off the grit as I drive by
>stop and let the horn blast for 5 solid seconds

FUCK
>>
>>14801554
>ford drivers are pieces of shit
fuck you, man
>>
>>14802256
>F6 Typhoon
>auto
how could you conjure such dark magic?
>>
>move to Austin, TX for work
>a month in someone keys GO BAK 2 AFRICA (sic) on the driver side of my Ford Explorer
>I'm Indonesian
>>
>>14813279
OK dumb as fuck question, I thought barneyfag described some faggot who actually like the Barney The Dinosaur TV show. Is this not true?
>>
>>14815664
Your country makes some damn good kretek cigarettes.
>can't get them anymore
>thanks Obama
>>
>>14815671
are you trying to waste your time at baiting or dont you know one of the presidential candidates in the US right now is "Bernie Sanders"?
>>
>Sleep at front of house with brother in the next room
>Hot summer night so windows are open
>3am or so, hear voices outside. Can't understand, some sort of coonspeak
>Peek out window, 4 Africunts sussing out my car and my neighbours car
>Hear door handles being pulled and something that sounds like "brick" come from one of them
>Quietly get out of bed and reach for tools (keep them in my room, no garage or real space to keep them) and keys
>Grab torque wrench and open bedroom door
>Brother is peeking out his bedroom door
>Signal for him to grab something, grabs the handle for my jack
>Open side door and quietly make our way to the front
>"OI YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WANT TO DIE CUNTS GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE CARS" brother yells out
>3 Scatter, one is confuse as we charge out to the driveway
>Brother hits him with jack handle
>I go for the car, start it, chuck it in reverse and back out the driveway quick
>Fang it down the street and give chase
>Catch up to them, then they jump fences and run into peoples backyards
>Decide fuckit, not gonna get them, head back home
>By this time, brother has restrained the one he hit and neighbors are all out to see what the fuck is going on
>Cops come, statements given, darkie arrested. They ended up getting one of the others the next day. 2 got away.
>Next day, neighbor whose car was being sussed out bought us over a carton of beer. Drank it with him on the porch

As we were drinking too, one of the neighbors opposite us came over to complain about "The offensive and racist words screamed out last night". Massive SWJcuck type of guy, tried to tell us off for being racist offensive bogans.
We all laughed at him, called him a faggot and told him to fuck off.
>>
>>14815705
Actually read my post. I'm asking if barneyfag and berniefag are separate terms for separate kinds of people.
>>
>>14815809
i am pretty sure "bernie" and barney" are two different entities, anon....
>>
A girl tried bombing my sister's car once.
>>
>>14815858
TELL STORY
>>
>>14815880
>Sister breaks up with her boyfriend
>Dude's lil sister goes crazy and decides to key my sister's car.
>Follows that up with keying my other sisters car and my moms car.
>Takes it a step further and ambushes my sister that had nothing to do with her brother.
>My sister kicks her ass and gets a restraining order.
>Finally she decides to strap a bomb onto my sisters car to blow it up overnight.
>Fails to go off and we call bomb squad in the morning.
That was around ten years ago, haven't heard anything from her or her brother since.
>>
>>14815896
Everyone knows not to put your dick in crazy bitches, it never works out well.
>>
>>14815937
that's the problem, no one put a dick in her.
>>
>>14815939
>implying your sister didn't put a dick in her boyfriend
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.