[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dew Trail CYOA #38

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 27

File: RIP 1955-1969.png (241KB, 643x396px) Image search: [Google]
RIP 1955-1969.png
241KB, 643x396px
Info: http://pastebin.com/9LsCaFcU

The final thread, I think we're all about burnt out now.

Quick Summary: We pissed off everyone and blew any chance of getting the '55 back and are still wanted dead.
-----------------------------------------------------

You hop out of the truck after he cuts the engine, seems like a good time to let the news rip.

"Before I go I have to tell you something."

Understandably he looks confused, you haven't had many things to come out and tell him like this.

"Shoot man, what is it?"

You feel like a bitch for fearing that you could piss him off, he's 1 of the few who haven't had an issue with you over these past few weeks.

"I'll put it bluntly, some guys want me dead and I may have to skip town soon."

He stands there in silence for a few seconds, guess your best friend telling you something like that is a big "holy shit".

"You're not fucking with me are you?" he asks with a light chuckle

You wish.

"Dead serious, got into some deep shit."

"Shit...I don't even know how to react. Just, shit man, never thought anyone I know would come sayin' something like that."

And you never thought you'd be on some biker's shitlist or kill someone what a fucking time it's been lately.

"It's cool, you're my best bro and I wanted you to know since I could just up and fuck off."

"I appreciate it, dunno how I'll replace a Jamie Wade as a bro but I'm glad you told me, otherwise I'd end up searching over the county for you. When you plannin' on leavin'?

"No idea, soon, it's why I have to ask if-"

"If I'll help you work on a car? Come on, I'll help you even when you're thinking about l-leaving me all a-lone." he jokes as he rubs his eyes

Leave it to him to try and get a laugh out of this.

"Better not let Carmen hear you talkin' like that, she might start thinkin' some funny stuff. But yeah, I need to get some workin' headlights and signals on that Volvo."

-----------------
No I haven't abandoned it, rest will be later.
>>
Please let there either be some deus ex machina shit or the chance to buy another Tri-5 before skipping town. Starting fresh would at least make sense since pulling the Paxton and stripping the paint fucked ours up enough that it's almost not worth it. If there's a way to get Jamie to go out with some dignity, go for it. Fuck I'm not even mad at Erika anymore, she probably pushed Brian to give Jamie a chance to get it back. This is all on shitty votes.
>>
are we really leaving town in a fucking Volvo?
>>
>>14797766
>first part of the story is going fast in a straight line with big engines
>finish it leaving town with a volvo
Says a lot about /o/
>>
>>14797766
Hopefully selling it and one other car if not both and leaving town in a non-shit car.
>>
>>14797309

There's one in every junkyard in America at this point in history, Anon. Probably haven't even rusted yet.
>>
>>14797766

> "Are we leaving town in the car least likely marked for death?"
>>
>>14797908
Then let's try and trade the Packard or the J for one and swap in whichever V8 we still have.
>>
>>14797959
I'd the henry on the bikers radar yet? If so, fix it, and try and trade somebody for a 55.
Also, go see Renee one last time. Might as well tell her before we go. For closure and all that shit.
I can't wait for OP's telltale games style "you fucked up this hard" screens.
>>
>>14798004
Problem with trading the Henry J is the Pontiac engine, trans and rear would go into the 55 way easier than the Hemi would. Like one day of work max by Dew Trail standards.
>>
>>14797141
Ronnie lets out a small laugh but catches himself pretty quick.

"I'd like to see you leave in something..." he trails off to look at the little Swedish car, scratching his head "Better, but what kinda friend would I be if I didn't help? I'll be there as soon as the sun is up so don't oversleep."

"I don't know if I'd call it bad...it's different. You can always wake me up, wouldn't be the 1st time."

"'Different?'" he laughs "If that's how you make yourself feel better about it, and don't worry, I will."

"Later then, I need a good night's sleep."

"Same here if Imma get up and work on that thing and get to my job. Be careful man."

"Shit I'm just goin' home from here, don't think I can get in too much trouble."

"Dunno, you might floor that beast and lose it, a blown 350 can't compare to the power of a European family sedan."

"I'll be sure to speed away." you reply, starting towards your foreign machine

Once you fire up the 1.6 you let it idle for a few seconds, sure it ain't warmed up but 1 30mph run isn't going to kill it. You give it all she's got before shifting into 2nd, took what, 6 or 7 seconds? You think that's about what the '55 did to 60 when it was basically a stock 350. Don't suppose Ronnie is ever going to understand the appeal of cars like this unless someone takes him out on some backroads like Erika did for you.

You're sure he's back there laughing it up at the moment.

Can't say you're honestly too worried about running into a cop on the way home, it's more if just a lingering "What if?". The 1 headlight is more than enough to make it home, no surprises on the way. What you're really not liking is the lack of Road Runner, he should've been back hours ago.

You park in the driveway, hoping there would be a note on the door, anything to tell you something. No luck, nothing on the inside of the house either.
>>
dad ded
pls
>>
>>14798049
You're probably overthinking but you don't like this at all. This must be what parents feel like. It's not the 1st time he's stayed out late, besides he's a grown ass 45 or 46 year old man.

A) Stay awake to see if Dad shows up.
B) Fuck it, go to sleep, you're going to have a lot to do tomorrow.

>>14797766
We got 2 running cars, even if we don't leave with the Volvo getting it fixed makes it easier to get rid of.

>>14797803
It's probably the only 1 that gets over 10 mpg and has any safety kek. To a non-street racer I'd say it's the best car out of our trio.

>>14797309
Tri-Fives are like the Foxbody of the 60s and 70s. They're everywhere and relatively cheap, could get a decent condition running L6 for less than $100. Sure it would be slower than the Volvo but ayy.

>>14798004
The J and the Volvo are the clean cars.
>>
>>14798088
A let's make sure pops is ok
>>
>>14798088
There was a

C) Maybe you should report a missing person?

Obviously I didn't copy it,

>>14798086
But why would you want that.
>>
File: Sheeeeiiiitttttttttt.jpg (131KB, 720x482px) Image search: [Google]
Sheeeeiiiitttttttttt.jpg
131KB, 720x482px
>>14798088
A, we should let him know the true score before we fuck off.

Then lets go get us a new Tri-Five, spray paint it blue, and go off to start again somewhere where we won't fucking die.
>>
>>14798088
A, but we should leave town in the Henry J
>>
>>14798088
A, C if he's not back by daylight.
>>14798189
>my get another Tri 5 idea is gaining traction
I know it's dangerous to have any hope for the story to end at all positively but this would do it for me even if everything else is totally irredeemably fucked.
>>
>>14798266
Frankly, I'm down to rip apart the Packard or sell it (not like we are using it now) along with the Volvo, and use the cash to build a new 350 Tri-Five. It won't be the fastest thing out there, but it will get it wherever we need to go, and it will be ours dammit.
>>
>>14798357
Or we could sell the Packard and the Volvo, and put the money into the J to make it faster than the 55 ever was.
>>
>>14798402
For what purpose? To run away faster? We are leaving, there's no more list, no more Teauge, no more Brian, no nothing. Where are we gonna work on the J anyway, Carpenters? At least we can just buy a '55 outright and leave.

Its the endgame. Cut our losses, go back to what we know, head off into the sunset.
>>
>>14798357
I'd prefer using the 421, more power potential without adding much weight.
>>14798402
It's just not a good "leaving town" car.
>>
>>14798433
Fuck practicality. This is a drag racing story, not real life, and we're leaving in a goddamn drag car.
>>
>>14798773
Yeah but I'd rather Jamie leave in a 55-57 Chevy drag car than a Henry J drag car. Though Henry J > Packard > Greyhound > Walking >>>>>> Volvo
>>
>>14798910
>>14798773

What he said. It feels like we'd have more closure if we left in a '55, even if it wasn't our first. Although if OP could write us stealing the original baby back into the story before it ends, that would be incredible.
>>
File: 14285184285_20842d80e7_o.jpg (3MB, 4665x3110px) Image search: [Google]
14285184285_20842d80e7_o.jpg
3MB, 4665x3110px
>>14798910
I have a plan to get us a chance at some Tri-Fives. We just might not end up with another '55 Bel Air.

>>14799037
Getting ours however would be difficult since we don't even know where it's at now. The fact that we got fucked out of it due to likely samefagging doesn't sit right with me though.
>>
>>14799037
I'd accept a 57 too, 56 is pig disgusting though.

Opie has repeatedly stated that there's absolutely no chance anymore of getting original 55fu back but then again that's what he said about Erika and look how that turned...okay bad example.
>>
>>14799124

> Implying it isn't in storage
> Implying it even drives under its own power
> Implying it even starts and runs
>>
>>14799167
Deb left in it.
>>
>>14799135
Erika became our friend, not our lover.

>>14799167
>implying he isn't actually giving it to Deb and has no intentions of parting it out all the way
>>
>>14799271
A&C
>>
>>14799207

>>14799271

I had teh dumb. Sorry.
>>
>>14799271
Was I right in assuming Erika lobbied to give Jamie a chance at legitimately getting it back? That would bring down the cunt quotient a lot.
>>
>>14799484

No, she's a cunt through and through.

Like, holy shit how could you give her a chance? The only way she would have been good was to play her for her money.
>>
>>14799551
True, fuck if she really cared she'd had bought it from him. I dunno mang tsundere + DFC + Hurst Olds does weird things to my dick. Having a not 100% completely fucked motive for calling Brian wouldn't make me like her again just might make me not want to set her on fire while she sleeps.
>>
>>14799484
Maybe.

>>14799551
>No, she's a cunt through and through.

That's why she bought us a car, covered our ass, let us cry on her shoulder, and a gave us a few unneeded hugs.

She's just bipolar or something lel.

>>14799589
She's pretty much broke, she doesn't have enough money to buy it. Chances her her parents aren't giving her enough money to buy a car after she just get a nice new $4,300 at the minimum car.
>>
>>14799979
Chances are her*

Whateves, will likely be another post in an hour or 2
>>
>>14799979
>She's pretty much broke, she doesn't have enough money to buy it. Chances her her parents aren't giving her enough money to buy a car after she just get a nice new $4,300 at the minimum car.
But bitch front like she rich n shit
>>
>>14800207
She hood rich nigga, dat bitch bad news naw'mean
>>
>>14800224
But dat ass dough nigga dayum, ain't no titties on her but she got her that firm booty what ain't too big but just right to get yo hands round when you fuckin her n dat pussy still factory sealed dawg
>>
>>14800207
She's still a spoiled brat with rich parents.

But she's a CIA agent so she makes pretty good money herself, just need to wait a few paychecks and she'll have our '55.
>>
>>14800261
What does she usually wear? I might be writing something...
>>
>>14798049
You take a seat on the couch after turning on the TV, not much to watch but it'll help pass time. Every second feels like a minute still, you thought you'd be able to relax once you got home but it's hard to do.

Don't know how long you zoned out staring at the tube or how many times you shook off falling asleep by time he comes through the door.

"Whatchu doin' up this late?" he asks as he walks into the kitchen "It's 2:20."

Ok...you've been sitting here for a while. What the hell has he been doing for the past 8 or so hours?

"With all the that's been goin' on I was a little worried when I didn't see your car out there."

"Hmph, I don't reckon Al would mess with me. Didn' mean to make you worry, I was out messin' around with Dale."

Maybe he can convince Dad to warm up the 440 someday, him and Tony could start a crew for old men streetracing. He'd bust your head if he could minds, hehe.

"How's the Valiant?"

"Anything that can have a dent does, no glass left, 4 flats, no lights, cut up interior...sonsofbitches got themselves arrested at least!" he replies with a hearty laugh

"Nobody got hurt?"

"Naw, they showed up at the scrapyard thinkin' Dale was gonna let 'em have their way. They hurt the ol' Valiant but no one else thank God." he starts back from the kitchen with a glass of water and a smile "Got your heads in the Runner too."

Hell yeah! Even if you don't stick with it a running car is worth more.

"Can't say I'm happy it got wrecked but I can say leavin' it up there had some good come of it."

Just like that all the worries are gone, you and Dad sitting there watching TV like nothing has happened today. Huge weight off the shoulders, plus you got the heads so you can get the J running.

A) Tell Dad you plan on leaving town, he could have advice.
B) You don't know if you're leaving for sure yet, call it a night.
C) Call you nosy, what were him and (Dale) Carpenter up to. Might as well make some small talk about how the day went
>>
>>14800887
Fuck yeah we can get the J running! Priority one right there.
A, better to tell him now.
>>
>>14800482
Minidresses and miniskirts when it's hot with no intentions of driving, nice designer stuff. Otherwise some shirt and jeans I guess, maybe the B&W striped shirt. Keeping it to what's appeared in the story.

Dunno, imagined her anywhere from practical to fashionable depending on her mood.
>>
>>14800887
Let's start with C, but get into A before anyone's too sleepy. No B.
>>
>>14800887
B
Let's die so OP can go away
>>
OP if we die make it a dank ass AMERICAN death with a car chase and plenty of gunfire.
>>
>>14798910
We should end with a 59 Catalina, like we should have started with
>>
C then A
>>
>>14802757
This pls
>>
>>14802757

Sounds legit. Voted.
>>
>>14802757
this
>>
>>14802757
Might as well vote this
>>
>>14802757
>>14802928
>>14803405
>>14803420
>>14803567
omg samefag
>>
File: k.png (12KB, 396x225px) Image search: [Google]
k.png
12KB, 396x225px
>>14803584
sure buddy
>>
File: Screenshot_20160408-142114.png (280KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160408-142114.png
280KB, 1440x2560px
>>14803584

Wut
>>
>>14803727
>>14803832
right click + inspect isn't hard faggot.
>>
>>14803584
>>>14802757 (You)
>>>14802928
>>>14803405
>>>14803420
>>>14803567
>omg samefag
Nope buddy.
>>
>>14803584
>>14802757
>>14802928
>>14803405
>>14803420
>>14803567
>omg samefag
Whoops messed that up
>>
Wee, long posts.

>>14800887
"So what'd you guys do, you've been off of work for a while. Not tryna be nosy or anything."

"Not much, sat around an' talked life an' cars. Same ol' thing we talked about 20 years ago. Went out ta have a lil' fun about like back then too."

"Don't say, that's what I did today with Ronnie for the most part." no need to mention the whole shooting and Erika business

"Apple don't fall too far do it?" he replies with a chuckle "Think I made Dale jealous so he went out and bought a "new old" car, ain't got to see it yet and he didn't tell me what it was. Gotta be a FoMoCo car knowin' him."

Jeez, the mid-life crisis caught both of them. Next thing you know they'll be trying to outrun Teague's Coronet and making a fool of the county's police force.

"You gonna start hoppin' up the Road Runner?" you ask, not entirely serious

"Only if Dale starts whuppin' me. He's supposed ta come and show off before I go ta work later today."

Oh yeah, it's 2 in the damn morning.

Wonder what it is, if it's an "old new" car you don't see it taking out the 440 unless it has some work done to it or is something like a 427 or 428. Given the hour and the fact that you both appear to be ready to hit the sack it's time you drop the news on your old man that you might be leaving.

"Not to change the subject so quick but this is important. I've been thinkin', like seriously thinkin' about leavin' town soon."

Dad sits there in silence stroking his chin, after a moment he smiles with a nod of his head.

"Didn't reckon you'd be stayin' forever, even without all the junk you got into I think you'd be leavin' soon. Thought about where you goin'?"

Other than Cheryl talking about San Francisco like it was a pretty cool place you don't even know where to begin.

"Nah, not really."
>>
>>14804198
"Well, if you'd like to stay in the area I can always see about gettin' you a job at the mill, it's far enough out I don't think any of this town's problems'd follow you." he trails off to a laugh "Can't blame you damn bit if you wanna get out there, 'Merica's a big and beautiful country and you ain't seein' much stayin' in the Appalachians."

"Dunno, I gotta put some thought into all this, any advice?"

"Shoot, all I done my life is drive and work at a lumberyard, can always do like Dale's brother and go get some fancy job at an auto plant...I think he want out to San Jose. But that's a damned ol' Ford plant, you need to go to Trenton so you can make the next 440 I buy."

Hmm, sounds like Carpenter is brushing up Dad's auto knowledge. He said it in a joking manner but it'd make a life you guess.

"Then again, I always thought it'd be neat to just drive, nowhere to go. See everythin' there is to see. I ain't tryin' ta push my dreams on you, jus' sayin', you're young and got nothin' holdin' you down. You can do a whole lot."

Feels like more than a few of those laughs are hiding the sadness of you leaving, luckily he has Carpenter to hang around with if you go.

"But what the hell, unless the Commies nuke us tonight we can talk 'bout this another time, already gonna be regrettin' stayin' up this late at work." he says as he stands up

Erika will take care of the Commies eventually so you're not too worried. You're eager to get to bed so you do just that.

You know Ronnie is going to be waking you up in the morning so there isn't much reason to fool with the alarm. Don't know how early he plans on getting here but you know for a fact you're not getting a full 8 hours. Can't be more than a few minutes after hitting the sack you go to sleep.

Feels like you had just gotten there when you awaken to an elbow jabbing you.
>>
And not it those weren't all samefags unless they changed ips 3 or 4 times.

>>14804219
"Time to get up!" Ronnie yells

"Jesus man, what time is it?" you groggily reply

"The sun's up, that's all that matters. Got work to do."

Oh fuck, you can operate on the probably 4 some hours you got but you're not looking forward to the end of the day. No point in taking a shower when you're going to work on a car, pop a painkiller, and throw your shoes on, ready to go outside.

"Tools are in the J." you tell him with a yawn

"When you gettin' it runnin' anyay? That 421 could tow that little Volvo anywhere."

The Packard would make for a much better tow vehicle you think, shame you don't have enough money for a trailer let alone a trailer that could haul 2 cars. That would probably be more weight than safe to carry behind it anyhow.

"No ide-" Almost forgot Dad brought the heads "Shit, guess we could get the engine back together now."

"Now why do you want me workin' on a Volvo when I could be wrenchin' a 421 cubic inch Pontiac V8 with 3-2 barrel carbs?"

You point at it, "Does that look like a good car to leave town in?" you ask

Granted it shouldn't throw you all over the road with every bump since Russel gave it that alignment, you haven't really been behind it's wheel enough. Man that front end is so much more simple than the Volvo's.

"No, but it looks like a fun car to leave town in, either way I only got enough time to help you out with 1 or the other."

Don't know how fast you're getting out of town but the way you look at it you should be able to get both of them fixed. Luckily neither 1 is wanted by any bikers and fixing the headlights on the Volvo would give the police no reason to bother you while you drive it. Of course the J being open header means it's obnoxiously loud but it's all legal.

Which car do you want to fix with Ronnie?

A) Volvo
B) Henry J
>>
>>14804264
B, the J is bitchin
>>
>>14804290
Also would be easier to maintain/find parts for if we left town in it, considering that it's full of common domestic parts while the Volvo is relatively exotic
>>
>>14804264
B
>>
Agreed B is the move here
>>
B, get it together then get rid of it though
>>
>>14804264
B, let's leave town in it
>>
File: somethingsomething.png (71KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
somethingsomething.png
71KB, 800x480px
B
>>
B
>>
>>14804264
B, gotta get this engine together whether it's staying in the same car or not.
>>
>>14804396
Or we could sell/trade the other cars, get a Tri 5 roller or 6 cylinder then swap the 421, trans and rear into it.
>>
>>14804264
B) is for bro time.
Fixing a headlight & swapping some body panels on the Volvo can be done in our own time, in case we need something a bit less conspicuous. Something tells me we won't, though.
>>
I'm gonna get shit for this, but the J is just as good as the '55 was. No use spending more money buying a Tri-Five we don't need when we can just pack up the J and get out of here.
>>
>>14804655
>post ends in 55
Kek. Also no, the 55 handled way better and was big enough to fug in.
>>
>>14804264

Opie,

Is this just which car to fix now or will we lose intention on fixing the other?(intention, not asking if something else would prevent it).
>>
>>14804264

B for brum brum

On an unrelated note, what happened to Jake and Sharon after the whole biker rift thing went down? Or is that tbd?
>>
>>14804655
>the J is just as good as the '55 was

The '55 was an extremely fast street car with comforts and with a few changes that could be done in the driveway, handle halfway decently.

The J is a junkyard rat that can run in a straight line and nothing else. No comforts, no handling, obnoxiously loud, and still needs work.

Of course it's still fast as hell because it's a 2600 lb car with an engine rated at 350hp.

>>14804710
Nah, just changes how some future events can go.

>>14804771
We do't know, we were supposed to get in touch with Sharon after Benny talked to us next. We stayed out of town most of the day so he didn't find us.
>>
>>14804264
A) :'(
>>
B then because our friend also likes fast straight line cars.
>>
>>14804264
[B]ACK ON THE ROCKS, BACK ON THE ROCKS
>>
>>14805174
B, fuck off commie
>>
>>14804264
"Alright, alright, we'll get the heads and shit back on the J." you reply scratching your head

"Good, remember you're American Jamie! Don't let that Volvo corrupt you!" he's joking but you know he kinda thinks that way

Luckily the heads are sitting on a towel in the passenger seat so you don't have to run in and grab the key to the Road Runner. You transfer them over to the J's driver seat feels like you've been neglecting this junker, about time you get a V8 you can drive around in again.

"Is that a VW passenger seat?" Ronnie asks

"No clue, my girl picked it out."

He lets out a laugh before walking over to pop the hood.

"Might as well go get a nice aluminum dual quad intake and a couple 500 cfm carbs while we're at it." he jokes "Should've got some Ram Air heads instead of buildin' those up."

"If you wanna offer up some money Mr. 2 Jobs, I'm down."

"Shit, you know if I had the money I would to pay you back for those tires. For now just let me help you get the damn thing runnin'. Got my own tools in the truck so I get 1 side and you get the other."

"Good deal man, appreciate it."

That should help speed things up, now if only Benny didn't come rolling up about 20 minutes later in his Mercury. It's good that you're getting to hear from him but you'd like to work on the car with your bro for what could be the last time. Since it looks like he isn't planning on getting out you walk over. Before you make it there the tinted windows roll down, Benny holding up a white envelope that you take. Obviously money, only a few bills but hey, it could be 100s.

"Client says 'thank you', pleasure doing business, suggest letting your friends know to not visit Albert's shop tonight. Have a nice day kid, shouldn't have anything else to discuss with you but you never know..."
>>
I say we just dump the Volvo back off at Erika's in the middle of the night and let her make of that what she will. Who cares, that was some fucked up shit with the 55 she knows.
>>
>>14806474
He pulls away, leaving you feeling that you just took part in a shady drug deal or some shit. Really doesn't feel like he's gone to the police or anything like that, you know that much.

Whatever, you got something to tell Sharon now, for some damn reason she didn't give you her phone number so you'll have to talk to her face to face.

You'd rather spend this time with Ronnie to get the J fixed but she did say to let her know...

A) Keep working on the J, she's smart enough to know not to be there tonight.
B) Ronnie can work on it while you go talk to her.
C) You'd like to have him with you for this, you know, just in case.

>>14805831
B-but the Volvo is the touge machine.

>>14806481
It'll probably be an option.
>>
>>14806505
Pls pls OP, is there a chance in hell we can see Renee before we see Sharon? I just wanna know if that bridge burned before we run off with this ara ara tier bitch. Although she'd probably use as as a ride and casual fuck, then split in some other city.
>>
>>14806505
this one is tough man. Does she know not to hang around on Wednesday or not?

Or actually maybe just fuck it. Who knows if we didn't accidently shoot one of her friends in the face back there and now she'll want revenge.

I'm voting A.

The Volvo is great and all but we don't need it, and I'd rather she have it back. Who knows it might actually trigger some remorse in some deep reptilian portion of her fucked up brain.
>>
>>14806522
Who said we're leaving with her though?Something like that would be a choice, 1 I don't think the majority would go for.

Also I don't think 26 is exactly ara ara tier.

>>14806541
>this one is tough man. Does she know not to hang around on Wednesday or not?

Well we talked to Benny on the phone with her right next to us, so she should.
>>
>>14806556
Well, I figured leaving with her would be a possible option. She probably doesn't wanna stick around either if she's conveniently one of the few bikers not to go down. This autists in this thread go nuts for nutting, so I wouldn't be supposed if we leave with olds.
Also, for some reason I thought Sharon was approaching Christmas cake eligibility age.
>>
>>14806505

C

Best waifu gotta know what went down, we need to get all our connections sorted before we fuck off forever. Plus, it would be shitty to leave her hanging and potentially get her arrested for something she had no part in.

>thanks OP for listening to my Sharon request :^)
>>
>>14806505
B
Let's die
>>
>>14806505
C and take Ronnie's truck. Fuck going alone and fuck going in the Volvo. How far is it to Sharon's?
>>
A. Fuck everyone but us now. We need to look after us and nobody else.
>>
>>14806505
>>14807897
This. Though we should pay Carpenter a visit, to sell the Packard at the very least.
>>
A)ids
>>
>>14806505
A(
>>
A. No need to risk falling into a trap, fags
>>
>>14806505
So that's what you'll do, get this big Pontiac engine running with Ronnie.

"What was that about?" he asks when you make it back to the car

"Guy helpin' me out with all this, the guys I got on the wrong side of got on his wrong side."

"If that ain't convenient I dunno what is, looks like you even got paid!"

Yeap, you'll keep how much a surprise for yourself for a while.

Ok, now you can get to work, you imagine Carpenter is going to be showing up to interrupt in an hour or 2. With the both of you working on it you should make good time.

Each part that goes in place and each bolt that gets tightened puts a smile on your face, 1 step closer to glorious V8 sound and going fast in a deathtrap!

In a stroke of luck compared to recent events you're able to get it all back together without a hitch, wish Ronnie would've shut up with recommendations that you can't afford.

You climb into the aluminum racing seat, ready to see if it will start up. This car feels so foreign, more so than the Volvo, need to get more seat time.

"The hell you waitin' on man, need to fire it up!"

At least most of the neighborhood should be up by now, if not you're about to be some 9 to 5er's alarm clock. Hell, you don't even think Dad is up yet, you're sorry, the engine needs to come alive. Doesn't start up instantly but it does eventually, as expected it sounds mean, definitely a bigger cam than what you had in the 350 before you went Paxton. As long as it's taken to do a simple cam swap it feels pretty damn good to hear it running.

While it's idling you decide to open the envelope...

Who the hell pays someone $100 in 10s? The fucker had your hopes up a bit, don't guess you should complain too much, you got this money by talking and nothing else. Wonder how much Benny got, should've asked how to get in his line of work. This puts you up to over $150, more than enough to get some parts, with you likely leaving town you probably shouldn't blow all of it though.
>>
Dat post before last ending in 505 when we have a 505 Magnum cam.

>>14810809
"Goddamn that sounds nasty! I love it!" Ronnie excitedly yells

You're sure the neighbors do too. You'd rev it up a bit but you've already been shot enough in this life. If this is the car you're leaving with you should really consider getting some kind of exhaust on it, the combination of noise and fumes could give you a nice headache after a while. Shame Rob's isn't open yet.

"So, you drivin' it or just listenin'?!" he asks, poking his head into the window "I gotta enough time for a quick ride-a-long."

A) Driving, need to go out and test it.
B) Driving, cruise around until Rob's opens up.
C) Listening, chances are you'll miss Carpenter if you leave/you need to finish waking up the neighborhood.
D) Neither, go ahead and get started on the Volvo.
E) Neither, time to relax a bit and wait on Carpenter.
F) Could try to make it to Sharon's apartment, if she's still working at Al's she won't be at there by now.
>>
>>14810873
A
>>
C, gotta hang out with best bossfu
>>
>>14810873
A
>>
>>14810873
A
>>
C, I'm curious to see what he turns up in.
>>
>>14810873
"Well hell yeah I'm drivin', need to see how she runs now!" you reply

Without another word he shuts the hood and runs around to the passenger seat.

"This is the only way you can get me in a VW seat!" he jokes

It's a wonder he knows it's a VW seat to begin with.

Just getting this car up and out of the driveway reminds you that is has the stiffest steering of anything you've been behind the wheel in. Easily the worst turning radius too, that straight axle may have helped with weight and strength but damn if it didn't make it harder to drive. You assume anyway, you never drove Dad's old Henry J, he wouldn't live with a car like this. Let the death stares and the journey commence!

Figuring it's a bad idea to go flying down that industrial road at this hour you have to head out to the old country spot once again, perhaps for the final time. Have to sit on the side of the road to allow a couple cars by before coming to a stop.

"So how does this thing hook up with those tires?!" Ronnie asks

Can't help but laugh.

"It don't!"

"Try not to wreck us, eh?! This car scares me even if it is slower than the '55 was!"

As it should. 'Was', is right, no way in hell this is slower when the '55 lacks the Paxton.

You try to roll off the line but of course the instant you get your foot in the gas the tires start spinning. Good throttle management and steering wheel use keeps you between the lines. They don't stop howling until a nice chirp into 2nd, the shift kit was definitely worth it, so much better than any other automatic you've driven. That reminds you that you still have that cooler to put on, might want to do that before heading out.

The camshaft shifted the powerband up high, no tach but it's screaming and pulling. Still, maybe it's just you, feels like the Packard pulls harder at speed than this, not a single doubt that the J can get up here quicker though. Can only imagine what this car would be like with that 426.
>>
You wanted it, you got it.

>>14814979
Once again you get out of the gas early, not trusting of the brakes on this junkyard missile, still got up to over 100 in less than a 1/4 mile. Not fast enough to beat Brian, not that it matters anymore, it's still faster than nearly everything you'll run into. Now for the fun of getting turned back around.

"Know what, dunno if I'd trust it to leave town in, fast as hell though!"

"I think a lil' bit more work and some sortin' out and it'll be faster than the '55 ever was!"

"No doubt, no doubt! Them crappy headers are bottleneckin' the cam I think, I'd try to get that sorted once you get some traction!"

Have to agree with traction being the priority. You've got the money to get some cheaters for it, not gonna be all that big since you can't afford new wheels to go with it. Suspension probably needs more work than just tires too. Since Ronnie tells you he needs to get back to his truck so he can head home you don't stay out here messing around. You're going to need some gas 1st, that won't take long.

While you're sitting there a nice blue/dark blue '55 Bel Air convertible pulls in. It's got you and Ronnie admiring.

Looks pristine, clean, and all original, none other than Tri-Five Tony at the wheel. You have an idea, it's a long shot, his wife is making him get rid of some of his collection, right?

There's always going to be something special about a Tri-Five, he could be your ticket to another 1. You should have enough money to buy 1 outright, no it's not going to be yours, no it won't be as nice it was, but it'll be another damn Tri-Five. Maybe he'll even be interested in trading, you got 3 cars, you only need 1.

He must be on his way to work so you don't see yourself getting to go look right now, doesn't mean you can't set up an appointment. You got your couple bucks in gas so you can leave if you don't want to talk to him.

A) See if Tony has anymore cars he's getting rid of.
B) Nah, get Ronnie back to his truck.
>>
>>14815043
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>14815043
[A]nything, please. We have to salvage the story.
>>
>>14815043
B
>>
File: image.jpg (122KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 800x600px
A
Jamie needs a tri five, It's like putting Samuel L Jackson in a movie and taking away his gun. He's gonna get it back. It's Jamie's time.
>>
So uhh, apparently the divine powers don't want me finishing this and my shitty old monitor kicked the bucket.

I can get about 3 seconds of picture before it goes dark, I'll probably type some but I dunno if there will be a post in the morning.
>>
>>14815503
Just confirming it's me since I forgot trip
>>
File: 1459458786301.gif (433KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1459458786301.gif
433KB, 400x225px
A)
Anything else can get fucked.
>>
>>14815043
B
>>
>>14815043
A)merican A)s A)pplepie
>>
A!
>>
>>14815043
A

ITS HAPPENING BOYS
>>
>>14815043
A)A)A)A)A)
A)A)A)A)A)
A)A)A)A)A)
A)A)A)A)A)
A)A)A)A)A)
>>
Alrighty, I nicked a TV so I can actually get started.

>inb4 hate cuz no '55 Bel Air option
>>
>>14818052
Is there a '55 of any kind? Sedan delivery? Pl0x?
>>
>>14818101
I thought about using a RNG for it to make it a true surprise, but who knows.
>>
>>14818172
I'm down with anything as long as it's not a pig disgusting 56 or a 4 door. Though if the best one is a 56 we could put a 55 front end on it.
>>
>>14818172
57 two door?
>>
>>14818438
Guessing if there's a 2 door it'll be a 150 or 210, no more frameless windows for Jamie ;_;

>inb4 56 4 door hardtop
>>
File: 56-Chevy-210-2-1024x478.jpg (128KB, 1024x478px) Image search: [Google]
56-Chevy-210-2-1024x478.jpg
128KB, 1024x478px
>>14818622
All dat open space mayne.
>>
>>14818622
Shit I'd take a 150 or a 210. If it was a 2 door.
>>
So I plugged in all 3 years, several engines, trims, and models into a RNG.

Happiness may vary.

>>14815043
"Hey!" you yell to get his attention

It takes him a few seconds to realize who you are. When you said you had another project he couldn't have imagined something like this.

"Howdy, I take it that's the new project? It's...somethin'."

Hey, we can't build clean cars all the time.

"Sure is, say, you wouldn't have anymore Tri-Fives you need to get rid of do you?"

"Need to? Naw, not a 1, I got 3 before my wife is happy though!" he replies with a laugh

Only 3 eh, wonder how many he had to start with?

"Really lookin' into gettin' me another, there's something about 'em. Thought I'd try and help you out."

"On my way to work so it'll have to wait." he says as he pulls out a notepad "If you're a wantin' another '55 all I got is a 150 Handyman. Only a 235 but she's got overdrive, missus is a wantin' a 'better' family car anyhow."

That could be a trade with the Volvo right there, could easily come out making a few dollars too. It's easily slower than the Volvo, gets worse mileage, less safe, can't handle as well, and it's a wagon. But damn if it ain't a Tri-Five.

"What are the other 2 if you got the time?"

"'57 210 sport coupe, 2 barrel 283, 929 cam, 3 on the tree, duals with blown out glasspacks. Geared low, still slow, makes for a good beater though!"

Nice jingle, would be more fun than the other choice, how slow could it be? He holds up the piece of paper, you hop out of the J to get it, as expected it's directions and a time to meet him. You're not getting this out of the way until "around 6:30", little later than you'd like. Gives you time to fix the Volvo so the time has it's pluses.

"Final car is another '57, always liked them the best. 150 sedan delivery I call "The Hearse", had a 283 Fuelie believe it or not, currently it ain't got nothin' since I swapped it into this'n."
>>
>>14819798
Could be interesting if you swap an engine in it, would it be a good idea to work at Carpenter's? Tony must have some tools himself, you get the vibe he'd let you do it there. No way you got the money to source another engine and transmission, with only 2 logical choices you'd have to sacrifice the J or Packard for it.

"Alright then man, you'd be interested in any trades?" you ask before he pulls off

"Unless you got a car that's good on gas and safe 'fraid not. Not lookin' for anymore projects to get fussed at over."

"I might have somethin' like that, if I'm up to tradin' it I'll bring it. I'll let you get on to work."

"See you then..." you lingers

Ahh yeah, you never actually introduced yourself.

"Jamie."

"Tony, see you then." he throws up a wave and drives away

Now, need to get back in the J to drop Ronnie off at your place so he can get his truck. Bet Tony can hear this thing even a few blocks away, the attendant sure hates it.

"Puttin' that Volvo to good use I see." Ronnie says

"Dunno if I'm doin' it yet, no idea if I'm gettin' any of those cars."

"Aww come on, just cuz they ain't '55 Bel Airs?"

"Nah, cuz I ain't seen any of them yet."

Not like you're going to get a complete basket case. You don't expect any of them to be though, not with his 2 cars you've seen so far.

As expected you missed Carpenter, Dad has gone to work now too. You and Ronnie bid your farewells to go your separate ways, it's agreed that you need to get together before you leave town if you do.

Still in the morning, plenty of time to do whatever.
>>
File: 1957-chevrolet-210-5.jpg (26KB, 601x330px) Image search: [Google]
1957-chevrolet-210-5.jpg
26KB, 601x330px
>>14819817
A) Work on the Volvo.
B) Record shop, you don't know if you're going to California but Cheryl's who you'd want to talk to about it. She's 1 of 2 girls you know who isn't pissed at you anyway.
C) Rob's, you could be working on a 426, 421, or 283 soon enough.
D) Renee's, she's grounded but her parents are likely at work.
E) Carpenter's, you'd like to see his car, maybe you can get something done with the Packard if you don't want it. You'll call 1st to be safe.

>>14818622
>no more frameless windows for Jamie

The RNG thought differently and has given us a shot with the sport coupe.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 705x311px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 705x311px
>>14819830
E, at least call and see what's up.

And suddenly I don't care about window frames...
>>
File: 23909905754_9c447fc845_h.jpg (218KB, 1600x895px) Image search: [Google]
23909905754_9c447fc845_h.jpg
218KB, 1600x895px
>>14820023
Probably the most sinister Tri-Five. The 1 we have a shot at isn't as fancy though.
>>
>>14819830
D
>>
>>14820193
That'll still be the shit with a 421. Or the Hemi of course but I doubt we have enough time to cut up another firewall. 421 should just bolt right in with some motor mounts from a Tri 5 Pontiac.
>>
>>14820240
>Tri 5 with a tri power
Yessir
>>
I'm digging the sport coupe personally
>>
>>14820023
Changing this to call Carpenter then D

Please Mrs Avery I just wanna tell her goodBYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEE
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 600x315px
>>14820678
All dat space dough nigga think of the of the possibilities.

I'll be happy with either 57 desu but Sedan Delivery is love, Sedan Delivery is life.
>>
D
>>
Not voting on this one, but don't tell any girl where we decide to go, even if they decide to come with us.
Just pops and Ronnie

the squad desu
>>
Delivery sedan get. Camp around the country.
>>
>>14819830
D, it's time for some drama
>>
Waifu fags fuck off, you already crashed this CYOA with no survivors.
C
>>
>>14819830
E
>>
E
>>
>>14819830
D/E
Call Carpenter to know if you can drop by quickly. Say we'll go to see him in a couple hours, drop by Renee's and come clean to her, saying we didn't want all this mess, but it is better we leave. Then go to bossfu, see his car and decide what we do with the Packard.
>>
>>14824059
Yeah that sounds like a plan. I'll vote for this
>>
Since D and E are tied and some are wanting both I'll combine the 2. Since it would be a long post I'll add an extra option to break it up.

>>14819830
Ok, so you may be trading a car later today, that leaves 2 others to deal with. You need to get a hold of Carpenter so you can learn if it's safe for you to head up there to deal with the Packard. You quickly run inside and bring out the phonebook, memorizing the number never crossed your mind. As expected of him he's quick to answer.

"Hey, it's Jamie."

"Howdy, what has you calling?"

"Was wonderin' if it would be safe for me to come up that way?"

Your reply is a short bout of laughter.

"After yesterday I don't see 'em coming around anytime soon, your old man and I sent Al a pretty clear message. If they do they better show up with hands in the air or buck naked."

Never imagined you'd hear Carpenter talking like this, sounds like him and your dad did more than talk about cars and life.

"Alrighty then, I need to take care of a few things and I'll be up there. Need to see that new car of yours anyway."

"It's nothing special, don't get your expectations up high. See you when you get here, stay careful."

There's that out of the way, now to do those "few things".

Sure she's only been your girlfriend for a week, sure you made her mad, sure her best friend could've fed her some shit to make her hate you yesterday, it feels wrong to not give her a proper good bye. The Volvo would be the smart choice here but fuck that, she can know you're coming a few minutes before you pull up.

Good thing the majority of the neighbors are at work now, makes you feel a little less bad about driving it. Sitting at her house is the Crosley and nothing else, safe to assume they took her keys or she'd be gone. The woman next door sitting on the porch next door stares you down all the way down the road and up into the driveway.
>>
>>14825504
"Ain't you never heard of a muffler!?" she asks as you walk up to the door

Never in your life

You blow her off and continue on to knock on the door. Renee's quick to open it, no doubt thanks to your car. She greets you with a hug so maybe Teague really did some talking to her on the way here.

"I'm sooo sorry I flipped like I did! I mean I'm still a little ticked and all, I just overreacted."

Ahh dammit though, it would've been so much easier if she wasn't (mostly) over it.

"So uhh, did you tell Erika?" she asks once she releases you

"Yeah, she blamed it all on Teague."

"Heh, sounds like her, didn't think she'd be mad at us. By the way if either of you tried to call I haven't been allowed to touch the phone. Can you believe they take it with them to work? Like I'm gonna throw some party while they're out."

"Jeez, sounds a l-" now you're getting cut off by random strangers?

"Thought you were grounded Renee?" the woman from earlier asks in a snarky tone

Renee glares over while flipping the bird, maybe Erika is a bad influence on her after all. The woman scoffs, not saying another word.

"The bitch watchdogs for my dad, so sorry again, we really can't do anything. I already lost my keys so I dunno what they'd do."

She must not care too much about her sitting out there since she gives you a kiss.

"Hehe, I can't help it if a guy shows up can I? I couldn't have called you after all. We'll have to catch up when we can...don't doubt she'd call my parents if you came in."

Fucking bikers, who knows if you'll ever find another hot girl that loves fast cars, working on them, and sex.

Whatever choice you make Carpenter's is the next stop.

A) Just tell her that you're skipping town.
B) You're skipping town soon, she can tag along when you do if she wants.
C) See if she wants to ride around, since you're leaving it could be the last chance.

>>14821463
I don't understand why we wouldn't tell them if they're coming with us.
>>
>>14825581
B, maybe C after, depending on her reaction.

Do we really need to leave though? It made sense if we were gonna steal the 55 back but since we didn't, shouldn't we see how shit turns out with the bikers before just taking off for good?
>>
>>14825654
From a meta standpoint it opens up the world for a sequel/spinoff.

From Jamie's standpoint, would you rather live in paranoia that some straggling biker is gonna stab you in the back or start a new life far away from any of your problems?

At least that's how I look at it.
>>
>>14825581
B
>>
B+C
Seems sort of unreasonable to ask a girl your basically just met to leave town and start a new life with you, but fuck it.
>>
>>14825654
I'd go with something like that too.
"Because of all that happened and because i don't want to have to look over my back my whole life, I have to move elswere. Don't know where, don't know what to do, don't know with whom should I move. I can't make you leave everything behind, but I surely ask you if you want. Maybe go to college to be a nurse or a doctor or everything you'll want to with someone to have fun with? I don't want to rush you or anything, but i'll be glad you tag along."
>>
I'm sad that Carpenter and Dad went Nate Dogg and Warren G, regulated the bikers,and were leaving the old man.
>>
>>14826624
A), Fuck off waifu fag, girls have caused enough problems for Jaime. We'd be rolling in our '55 if it wasn't for a psycho bitch to warn Brian
>>
>>14827724
Nigger please, you probably voted to swing at Brian at the drive in and fuck up our last chance at it.

Also if Olds hadn't called they probably wouldn't have even shown up to the storage idea so we still wouldn't know what unit it was in. In a fucked up way she's the only reason we had an opportunity at all. Hell we wouldn't even know about the storage unit without her.

Also the paint is stripped and the engine is a low compression piece of shit without the blower. And we'd have had to leave it like that if we stole it since we'd have to gtfo immediately or risk a hot and heavy Teaguing.
>>
>>14825581
A
>>
>>14825581
A)yy lmao
>>
B for making an awkward tie vote
>>
>>14828433
This was a samefag, we're still at 14 IPs.
>>
>>14828503
We're at 51 Ips and he is 51
>>
>>14828518
my mistake
>>
>>14825581
B, highlight the "if she wants" part.
>>
>>14825581
A
>>
>>14828978
This Op
>>
>take(kidnap) underaged grill to CA
>whose dad is a cop
lol
>>
>>14825581
A, fuck Renee and fuck waifufags
>>
>>14825581
B

We take the new Chebby and her somewhere fun, bingo bango bongo.
>>
I'll get to it when I wake up in the morning, already have a good chunk of both A and B typed out but I'm dozing off.

>>14828522
Yeah, 4chan X comes in handy mayne. At least if you leave the thread up to see new ips as they join.
>>
A
>>
A
If waifu fags win we might get killed by a cop which would be different I guess
>>
A also
>>
>>14825581
A
>>
>>14825581
Might as well come right out and tell her, you would ask her if she wants to tag a long but let's face it, she wants to go to college and running away with you would ruin that.

"Anyway, I came to tell you something, something important about all the shit that's been goin' on."

"Did anything happen?" she asks, seems like honest concern

"No, not yet, that's why I want to leave town. Before it does happen to me, my friends, my family, you. Anyone I care about basically."

"Like now, where are you going?"

"Not now, dunno when or where. I haven't put much thought into it. I'm just lettin' people know, what kind of guy would I be if I up and left without tellin' anybody?"

There's an awkward silence before she gives you a half smile.

"Guess you're right, you're the 2nd guy I've had get run off, I must be cursed hehe. Of course it would happen while I'm fucking grounded."

Kinda always imagined she'd be a crier, she's a moper.

"Shit Jamie, wish we could have more time to get to know each other, you're like the coolest guy I ever went out with. Other than yesterday this past week kicks all my other relationships in the ass!"

Talk about an ego boost.

"Come on, you don't have to make me feel good before I leave."

"I'm not just saying it, you work on and drive fast cars, you're not a dick, you don't do anything bad, you're who I'd want to introduce to my parents." she scratches her head with a giggle "Uhh, we'd lie and say your wound was from a crash though, they would prefer that...Teague would be nice enough to not mention it I think."

Yeah, you wouldn't trust him with keeping this a secret, what would be all sorts of trouble if he let that leak.

Once more she gets close to hug you.

"If it keeps you and the people you love safe then you have to do what you have to do. I dunno if I'll be seeing you again so I'd say it's time for 1 last kiss to end the relationship don't you think?"
>>
>>14832106
"Su-"

That was a rhetorical question apparently. She's going to leave it with a tasteful, intimate kiss, a change from the sloppy pre-sex makeout sessions. You wouldn't want to give the watchdog over there a show anyway. Compared to the start of this romance it's almost beautiful.

"If you ever find the time to meet a Blue Devil in Durham after a couple of years you'll find me. Could be fun to hang out, as friends of course. Wouldn't want to start shit with whatever girl you're with by then."

"All we can do is see how things go I reckon, it's been great, guess I need to go and start plannin' my future."

"Yeah, be careful Jamie, hope everything works out for you."

Goddammit, it feels like neither of you want to say goodbye, you need to just go. You both manage to agree to wave goodbye and call it a day. You're about to fire up the J when she yells,

"Launch it!"

You're more than happy to oblige, the big open header Pontiac engine snarls to it's thunderous, lopey life. Back out of the driveway, get nice and straight, stomp the gas in D, put down probably 50ft of rubber as you roar away, fighting to keep it on track the whole time.

Surprisingly you get no police attention on your way to the scrapyard, the sound alone makes you think you're going to get pulled over sometimes.

Carpenter's is about the same as usual other than the dogs already being out by the gate. Feels like that big gatekeeper has a reason to be out here now. You're guessing the Valiant is out in the yard somewhere by now, damn shame it had to go out like that. It's unusual to not see that big honking Chrysler wagon sitting in front of the office though, the car in it's place is more of a looker so you can't complain.
>>
File: 7228640006_large.jpg (34KB, 575x290px) Image search: [Google]
7228640006_large.jpg
34KB, 575x290px
>>14832121
Much like Dad he's opted for the same color as the car he had back then, black. This time it's not a Ford, it's a Mercury, a Cyclone GT. Hard top, black interior, buckets, white stripe at the bottom and at the top. It's an older model, '66, '67, you're not exactly sure. Think those came with 390's, oughta tell Ronnie you found him an engine, as for your Dad he doesn't need to have any worries about getting whupped unless it's been swapped or warmed over a lot. After you get out you get a closer look at the inside, 4 on the floor and a nice steering column tach like the '55 has.

It's slick to say the least, Carpenter'll start hopping it up soon you bet.

Time to go see the man himself, don't have to knock on the door since you get a "Come on in..." at the top of the stairs. Nothing changed in here other than the addition of a hunting rifle, he's really not putting up with any more biker shit, eh? He's sitting there with his cigar, looking over papers.

"Howdy Jamie, your old man tells me you thinking about skipping town?"

"Yeap, wanted to come here to take care of the Packard, nice ride you got out there too."

"It's nice but a little too slow, nothing some work can't fix. As for the Packard I can't give you as much as you put into it, I'm still running a business here."

As he figures out what he's going to pay you stand there anxiously, hoping that it's a good number that won't cause you

"Now, there isn't much demand for an old Packard, I'd say without the powerplant it's worth maybe $35 in scrap. You paid $800 for the engine and transmission, how I look at it that's the only valuable pieces. If you're interested I'll give $800 for the whole car. Best I can do."

Shit, counting labor and all the other parts that went into it you're losing some money, you knew you had 0 chance of coming out on top, that doesn't stop it from being a bad feel. It's a car you don't need though, and having over $900 would be nice.
>>
>>14832145
If you get a car off of Tony you could try to put that Hemi to use in it, even the ones that do have engines are slow as hell. It's going to be a huge headache to fit into a Tri-Five and you know it, the 421 has to be easier.

A) Sell the whole car.
B) Keep the 426, scrap the Packard.

Where to after this?

V) Rob's.
W) Erika's, she's "done with you" however.
X) See if Carpenter's got any parts you could use.
Y) Record store
Z) Go Fix the Volvo

>>14830488
Renee was never going to come with us, would be pretty illogical of her to run off with some guy when she wants to go to college.

Would've mostly altered the follow up conversation.
>>
>>14832167
AXV
>>
A. 426 is my favorite engine, but it's impractical af.
then X, Tell him we're building hopefully a 55 delivery and see if he knows some tips. also ask if a drag built henry J roller is worth anything.
V, to price out a sick build, sine we already have the motor, maybe we can get it to turn now?
Y) after since it's close by.
>>
>>14832181
This.

Sport coupe time boys
>>
>>14832167
A-X-V as well
Honestly, the Packard was a joke (with a big orange punchline)
Look for a posi, a manual tranny and brakes
Ask Rob if he's interested in the J roller + Turbo 400 w/ a shift kit

>>14832214
>maybe we can get it to turn now?
Jag IRS when?
>>
>handling
I've been looking into period correct setups beyond springs, shocks, and swaybars.

About the most complex thing I've seen for something like a Tri-Five is a trailing arm setup from a Chevy truck.

Good enough for NASCAR should work for us, might not happen until sometime after this story but who knows.

>>14832214
>55 delivery

The '55 is a Handyman, it's basically a poor man's Nomad.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 316x159px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 316x159px
>>14832214
This, AXVY. W only when we get the 57 built so we can do a fat burnout in her driveway.
>>14832768
They really did a good job at the "poor man's" part. I'm 100% for the 57 Delivery.
>>
Holy fuck leaving Renee's with the burnout in the J was badass.
Can we keep it?
>>
>>14833032
It really was, I wasn't expecting to get feels from leaving Renee but I kinda did and the burnout ended it on a high note.

We're keeping the engine for sure so that should count for something. Maybe give the roller to Ronnie?
>>
>>14833092
isn't it more or less a marked car now though? Don't want ronnie to get murked by bikers for no reason like that other guy we got killed.
>>
>>14833217
The Packard is marked for sure but nobody really knows about the J since we've barely driven it and only raced it once.
>>
>>14833277
oh, I thought we were still talking about the packard. yea, give the J to Ronnie. unless carpenter will give us enough for it to get a supercharger on the 57, but I doubt it.
>>
>>14833032
Well, with over $900 we could easily buy a trailer and try to get some hitch on whatever we get.

It's going to weigh less than 2,000 lbs without the engine and trans.
>>
Leave j alone give it to Ronnie as a parting gift. Tell him to build it and keep the truck safe and simple.

Take the $900 for the Packard.

Trade Volvo for the roller chassis.
$450 max of $900 for making delivery good to go.
>>
A, then fix the volvo
>>
>>14832167
"Sounds like a deal to me, I ain't gettin' any use out of it anymore." you reply

He gets into his under desk safe, few moments later and you have 8 $100 bills. Feels so good to be carrying a good amount of money, if you didn't piss off Brian you could almost by the '55.

"Is all you wanted or is there anything else?"

"I'm thinkin' about pickin' up another Tri-Five so might as well see what I can get while I'm here. Might be sticking that 421 from the J in it but I ain't entirely sure yet."

Tony has a 283 you can use if it comes down to it, you may be getting the car that already has it anyway. You could buy an engine and transmission if you wanted to instead.

"Well, if you are I got more than a few sets of mounts you can use to make things easier." he scratches his chin "You got an earlier Tri-Power with 2 large outer carbs and a small center, can take the center carb off a '66 setup to make a little bit more power."

Good to know, should be cheap too.

"What about some Ram Air heads?" you ask, Ronnie gave the idea so you're curious

"Gotta 400 or 2 out there with good heads, couple problems. Your intake isn't going to work with them. Now if you grab the the entire intake from the '66 you'll be good. 2nd problem is with a big cam like you got you're going to have problems with the valves, only solution is a smaller cam, or to bore the engine out to 4.120 to use 67' up pistons if you don't want custom ones made."

"Worth all the trouble?" you ask, things can never be all that simple can they?

"They flow a whole lot better than the old heads, fit bigger valves that the old ones can't pull off too. If you're wanting big power it's worth it, still has to cheaper than finding some old Super Duty heads."

Maybe Rob stole a set from a rival team during his Super Stock days, ha!

"How much we lookin' at here?"

"$4 for the mounts, $7 for the carb, $20 for complete heads, $9 for the intake, $20 for 8 pistons."
>>
Looks like most are on board with going to Rob's after this?

>>14834436
Plus all the time to spend on custom pistons or boring the block out, all that could wait till you get where ever. The only parts you need are mounts if you want Tri-Power in Tri-Five.

A) Buy the mounts.
B) Toss the carb in there.
C) Go ahead and buy everything for the Ram Air head swap.
D) If you want to keep the 421 in the J, but not use a 283 you're going to need another engine.
>>
Just the mounts pls sir.
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 377x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 377x960px
I wanna see what rob offers for the J
But A otherwise.
Time travel this image so carpenter can see it plzthx
>>
>>14834520
This but B. won't hurt.
>>
>>14834443
D
>>
>>14834436

Even if we buy it all how much time and money to have the block machined?
>>
Also, voting A+B for purchase.
>>
>>14835285
Let's say about $35-$40 for boring, honing, and a good cleaning.

It could get done in a day or 2 if we give an incentive for him to work faster maybe.

I probably shouldn't have looked into all the work that goes into getting newer heads on an old Pontiac and just ignored it for the story's sake but whatevs.
>>
>>14835461

I appreciate that you did. Cool even if I'm still voting for my >>14835297
>>
>>14834443
D
>>
>>14834443
A+B
>>
>>14834443
A and B for now, see if Rob has some heads.
>>
>>14834443
Why not hop up the J's 421, and get an alternative for that 283?

B+C+D
>>
>>14836870
This, I want the 421 to stay in the J. We could drive off in the Tri-Five as a DD, and trailer the J as the mischief-mobile.
>>
>>14836960
Sounds like a good way to end up leaving with no money, and a miserable drive desu especially with hills and shit even if we have a good engine and good (for the time) brakes. I mean fug man we don't even have a set destination, NC to CA could take a week or more. Why not give Ronnie the J and a couple hundred toward an engine?
>>
>>14828038
Hell no I didn't vote to swing a Brian, that was retarded. And I even liked Olds for the longest time until she decided to go all schizo bitch on us. Sure some /o/tists here made some stupid decisions and pissed her off, and obviously we dont make very good decisions around women
>>
>>14836870
The J doesn't need any more power, it needs tires and the rear suspension sorted out.

>>14838402
>until she decided to go all schizo bitch on us

You mean like for the entire story? She's always been quick to show off the annoyance we are to her.

I don't know why people thought it would be a good idea to tell the "moralfag" we handed some guy over to bikers.

She called us a piece of shit just for intentionally damaging a car and didn't want to be around us, I mean really, you guys were asking for it.
>>
>>14838511
I think she still likes us. And we really should have said something like "I might have helped them track down the guy who put Al in that wheelchair."
>>
>>14838402
Truly the waifufag's retardation has no limit.
>>
>>14837074
I guess you're right. We're starting a new life, might as well start with a new car.
>>
>>14834443
"I'll take the mounts and the carb I reckon, rather not sit around and wait on all that work to get done." you reply, pulling out $11

He takes the money, quickly jotting down some notes on a piece of paper afterwards. Always good to know where the cars you need are sitting.

"If you think of anything else while you're out there you know where to find me." he says taking a puff off his cigar "Otherwise, good luck in your travels."

"Appreciate it, don't think Imma be grabbin' anything else."

For now you'll get what you need/can get for cheap with not much work, still don't know how Tony's cars are sitting. Need to drop by the hangar for what could be 1 of the final times to borrow some tools, hit the yard, and find what you need. Thanks GTO for the carbs and thank you Tempest for the mounts, relatively easy job that doesn't take a long time to complete.

Time to drive back to town to hit up Rob's, you're sticking with the Pontiac so you know what you're buying for. Given that it's a Tri-Five you already know there's a few options for suspension parts too. Might be for the best to wait and see what condition the car you get is in before buying too much.

A lone motorcycle passes you on the way there, didn't look like the biker type, you just hate the sound now, don't think you'll be liking Harley's anytime soon. Cool thing is all you have to do is press down on the gas to drown out the entire world. Speaking of gas, you reek of it, you and Rob aren't going to care so no biggie.

Since the test n tune at the strip is tomorrow you're not surprised to see a few cars sitting in the lot. The standout being a baby blue Studebaker Lark with Wide Ovals and traction bars on it, looks interesting. You add your junkyard missile to the collection and head inside. It's going to be a moment before he can get to you so you look around the shop.
>>
>>14839656
Ask people in the shop if they are interested in a Henry J roller.
>>
>>14839712
Already have something like that planned, still typing and it'll be after we buy parts.
>>
>>14839712
I still say give it to Ronnie unless we can trade it for a nice Ford big block. Which we'll give to Ronnie.
>>
>>14839656
That $937 in your pocket is wanting to burn a hole, must-resist-impulse-buying, need to at least see the cars 1st Jamie. The urge to get a set of wide wheels for the J and throw some good rubber on it is strong even though you don't see yourself leaving in it. There are a few aluminum bits and pieces you could use to bring down the weight of whatever Tri-Five you get, something tells you the Handyman and Sedan Delivery are heavy. Some nice wheels are always welcome over the steelies you're likely going to have.

Finally you're able to talk to Rob.

"You coming to get an exhaust for that Henry?" he asks in a joking tone

"Naw, takin' the 421 and buyin' a new Tri-Five now. Wanna hit the road in something similar to what I started with."

"Getting tired of the small town life huh?"

"Ehh, kinda."

"I feel you my man, loved seeing the country as part of a team. So what can I help you with?"

"Mainly looking for some headers to work with that cam, that and wonderin' if you had any heads like you did with the 350."

"Nope, not yet, only got a few SBC heads finished so far. The 421 you got should have some of the best heads Pontiac made. Can put some newer heads on if you want to through the trouble."

"Yeah, I looked into all that and decided against it, guessin' you ain't got any of those Super Duty heads layin' around?"

He lets out a laugh, "If I did I don't think I could let them go, people have got GTO's into the 12s with the heads you got completely untouched. Good head job and you could be set for a 500hp engine even with the tiny valves."

Now if only you wasn't leaving town so you could leave your heads here for a few weeks.

"All that'll have to wait til I get where I'm goin', keeping it to bolt on parts, just picked up a newer, larger center carb."

"Hmm, you need to bore out the intake a little bit to make use of it, then put a spacer and adapter on it."

Dammit, can't be too mad at Carpenter, he probably didn't know or he would've told you.
>>
>>14838826

Holy. Shit.
>>
>>14840217
What? I really do think she still likes us. She just has a fucked up way of showing it. And no I don't think she's worth pursuing further.
>>
Fucking lists man.

>>14840119
"Tell you what, $30 and an hour and I can have it all working. I'd say to go ahead and buy a whole new aluminum intake as a recommendation, lighter and better flowing. It'll cost a little more of course, if you're aiming for maximum performance I got dual quad intakes as well. Worked out great for the Super Duty Ponchos in my Super Stock days."

You've got a fat wallet so you could get quite a bit you suppose, leaving with no money would be a terrible idea however. After a quick talk you have a list of possible purchases, don't want to go deep in an engine rebuild at the moment so no blowers and the like.

No idea what the suspension is like on Tony's cars or if he has any used parts laying around you could get for less.

Front coil springs
OEM - $20
Performance - $30

Leaf springs
OEM - $20
Performance - $30

Shocks
OEM - $10
Performance - $30

Front Swaybars - $25
Rear Swaybars - $25

Traction bars - $25

Aluminum Radiator - $30
Modified stock intake - $30
Aluminum Tri-Power Intake - $55
Aluminum Dual Quad Intake with carbs - $130
Steel Long Tube Headers - $80

Obviously you currently have an auto, who knows, you may go manual before you leave.
Heavy duty clutch - $60
Flywheel - $30

Traction bars - $25

Frontrunner wheels - $50 each
Wheels - $40 each
Chrome Wheels - $45 each

Front runner tires x2 - $40
Performance Street tires x4 - $80
Cheater slicks x2 - $100
Actual slicks x2 - $150

A) (Pick what you want, most popular choices get bought.)
B) Maybe you'll just hold off on spending anything just yet.

>>14838826
We should've not told her anything, she has no problems keeping secrets from us so why should we spill our guts? Especially when our secret is that we got a guy killed.
>>
>>14840248
I don't care, as logn as we get the dual quad.
>>
>>14840248
Performance coils, leaves, shocks $90
Front & rear swaybars $50
Aluminum radiator $30
Dual quad and carbs $130
Long tube headers $80
Chrome wheels x2 $90 (slot mags or daisies, 15x8 at least)
Street tires x4 $80
$550 total. No traction bars, we wanna be able to turn.
>>
>>14840388
This anon knows what's up. Seconded.
>>
>>14840248
Performance coils $30
Performance shocks $30
Both sway bars $50
Dual quad intake w/ carbs $130
4x street tires $80
4x chrome wheels $180
Total $500
>>
>>14840677
>no headers
>no leaf springs
Shit taste /10
>>
>>14840725
>He wants leaf springs
We'll go straight into a tree.
>>
>>14840729
It's a '57 or '55 Chevy, it has rear leaf springs from the factory.
>>
>>14840735
>Rear
The front wheels do the turning.
>>
>>14840741
Do you think that the rear springs have no function in handling?
>>
>>14840748
I'm not saying they have no effect, I'm saying it has less effect.
>>
>>14840729
It already has them fgt
>>
>>14840248
Shouldn't we just wait to have the actual car before buying any of this shit?
>>
>>14840821
That'd be a B vote.
>>
>>14840857
Yeah forgot to mention but indeed this >>14840821
is a B vote.
>>
>>14840248
B, no use buying parts before we even have the car.
>>
B as well. Should buy the damn thing and see what we have left afterwards.
>>
There's pretty much no way to wrap this up cleanly by the end of this thread is there?
>>
>>14842467
Eh, guess it's getting another thread after all.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
B for not having a car to put TriFive specific shit on yet.

> I'd offer rob a deposit to hold on to some stuff I want until tomorrow though.
>>
Modified stock intake and that's it.
go talk to Cheryl and ask if she wants a ride I guess while Rob's doing it.
Then go home and fix the damn Volvo so we can trade it, he's not gonna want to trade for a crashed car and a bunch of parts. Do not pass go, Do not collect $200
>>
>>14842529
None of that engine stuff is Tri-Five specific tho.
>>
>>14842482
I ain't mad. Quite the opposite in fact. Fug man I'm gonna miss this when it's truly over. Despite the shitty choices and waifu sperging it's been a hell of a ride and I've enjoyed every thread even the trainwreck ones.
>>14842594
This I mean shit at least get the dual quad and headers if nothin else.
>>
>>14842594

Oh, yeah for sure that's OK.

But I don't want us going overboard and then end up wrong.
>>
>>14842582
While I don't agree with the intake choice this nigga has a point about the Volvo. Tony might be cool with it but his wife'll freak out and not want it if she sees it with that one fender all hella smashed up.
>>
>>14842638
So is that a yes for the dual quad and headers?
>>
File: Hooker8.jpg (184KB, 752x1023px) Image search: [Google]
Hooker8.jpg
184KB, 752x1023px
>tfw you find old ads with prices and applications too late

Guess Rob wanted to send us off with a good deal.

>>14840248
"For now I think I'll go with the dual quad and the heads."

"Alright, alright, let me go fetch them, be back in a sec."

Going to miss this shop, the scrapyard too, feels so weird to think you won't be able to get up and go to them. They've both been essential to your automotive life since it began, whether it be advice, parts, or in the yard's case, money. Hell, the places put the pieces in place to shape out the majority of your life in general. In some way they're responsible for everything that's happened to you, all the racing, getting laid, making friends, making enemies, it can all be traced back to this speed shop and a junkyard. That's crazy to think about eh?

While you're spaced out Rob comes back with a few boxes, them being sat on the counter with a loud thud takes you out of it. You're now the proud owner of a couple of Carters, an Offenhauser intake, and your very own Hooker headers. Looking forward to getting them put on already. $727 still has you sitting good to deal with just about anything you'll have to.

"Pleasure doing business my man, go win some races where ever you end up!" he tells you in what can only be called an inspiring voice

"Will do Rob, appreciate all the advice and service I got here, gonna be hard findin' a better shop. Might come back tomorrow after I got the car, need to leave with it as good as can be so ain't splitin' just yet."

He would've helped you carry out the parts if he didn't get another person to deal with almost immediately, at least you get some help with the door.

As you step out of the shop you notice someone inspecting the J, currently they're checking out the front suspension setup. He's a younger guy maybe around your age, want to assume that old Chevy pickup sitting out here is his.
>>
>>14843745
"Can I help you?" you ask

"Naw, naw, naw, not yet." he replies as he shuffles from out under the car "Just overheard you was pullin' the engine out in there."

Oooh, someone wants a project? Might be able to take care of every vehicle you've had to leave with the true love, Tri-Five.

"Get the door for me and we'll talk." you tell him, fuck having a conversation with these boxes in your arms

He does just that, even helps you get them in the car.

"You wantin' a roller?" you ask

"Ahh shit, kinda, body looks straight and already has the solid axle. What rear end is in it?"

"3.73 posi, and yup, the entire body is clean, not a speck of rust. A few dings but it's an old car what do you expect?"

He stands there, looking over the car, is he seriously considering buying this junky machine without an engine and possibly trans?

"Tell ya what, I'll write my number down on 1 of them boxes. If you're interested in sellin' it as is when you pluck the engine give me call, kay?"

"If I don't call tonight it ain't gettin' sold, if it is you'll be the 1st to learn."

"Cool, later then."

Hey, you were right, he does drive the old truck. With him leaving you climb into the driver's seat of the J, no idea on what to even charge for this, hopefully he shoots an offer.

Still got some good time to mess around and be able to get the Volvo fixed before you can head to Tony's.

A) Record store, it's down the street in walking distance so why not? Won't take more than a couple minutes to talk to Cheryl
B) Go home to work on the Volvo, can't imagine his wife wanting a smashed up car so you want to make sure it's in good order.
C) Go home and swap over the intake, 1 less job to do later.
D) You hate running back and forth but seeing the clutch and flywheel in Rob's has you wanting a manual. Besides you got a carb you don't need now, Carpenters.
E) Erika's, don't know if she even cares if you're leaving but you can tell her.
>>
>>14843779
E
>>
>>14843779
E
>>
>>14843779
(B) you fucks.
>>
>>14844199
His wife probably doesn't want any more cars though. Trading the Volvo for a fair deal will be very hard.
>>
>>14844205
Sell her on safety and economy. Tony might like handling and muh yuropean refinement.

We'll have to detail the fuck outta the car.
>>
>>14844240
Exactly. Detailing the fuck out of it isn't going to make business sense.
>>
>>14843779
I'd go with E) even if it is a bad idea.
>>
>>14843779
E
>>
B holy shit.

> OP enjoys my suffering
> He posts Erika choices this time of day on purpose
>>
B
>>
>>14843779
B.
>>
>>14843779
B holy fucking fuck no Erika until we can spin donuts in her driveway with a 421 dual quad 57 Chevy.
>>
I gotta bE)liE)vE)
>>
B), Also why are we trying to get rid of the volvo? Are Turbos invented yet?
>>
>>14844205
>Trading the Volvo for a fair deal will be very hard.

I don't think so.

The Volvo blows out the car she wants to replace in every category except straight up storage space. Hell it's about on par with the 265 V8 of the time in acceleration, let alone a 6 powered wagon. Then you add in the fact that it's safer, more economical, and maybe even more comfortable.

Easily trading down if you give up the Volvo for any old Tri-Five unless it's been built.

>>14844913
See above, and because it's not muhv8. We fucked up the going SCCA racing with Erika possibility anyway.

And yes, forced induction of all kinds have been out for decades by this point.
>>
B. Fuck off Ericafags.
>>
>>14843779
E
>>
>>14843779
B
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 720x482px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 720x482px
>>14845341
Page 8 bump
>>
>>14843779
E time to patch things up
>>
B.
Waifu fags are literally trying to cuck us out of a tri-5.
>>
>>14846843
You realize we have over $700 right?

We could buy any Tri-Five we wanted unless some highly built racecar,
>>
B

She can find out how little she's wanted from her kind friend, our ex girlfriend.
>>
E
>>
>>14843779
E
>>
>>14844910
Kill yourself.

>>14843779
B.
>>
>>14843779
E)rika is bae
>>
>>14843779
E, awkward af sex scene?
>>
>>14847342
No, you know there's absolutely no chance for any sort of sex scene. Even a kiss would be completely illogical from a scenario point of view.
>>
E
>inb4 muh diceroll
>>
>Erikafags fucking everything up one last time
RIP, Jamie's nutsack
>>
File: 1448161146468.jpg (32KB, 288x400px) Image search: [Google]
1448161146468.jpg
32KB, 288x400px
Been out most of the day so I haven't been able to do much. votes for both sides look kinda fishy but eh.

>>14847781
>No, you know there's absolutely no chance for any sort of sex scene
>>
>>14848604
If you type it out and make it canon, I'll vote to rape Erika before we take off.
>>
>>14848689
Yeah let's fucking rape a CIA agent that sure sounds fun
>>
File: image.jpg (156KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156KB, 1280x720px
>>14848689
I don't feel right endorsing this until we have our rapemobile.
>>
>>14848699
>17 year old CIA agent
If that's canon, that's stupider than any of the decisions we've made and OP is a major faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 650x365px
>>14848699
>CIA agent
>16 years old
>never fired a gun until a few days ago
>>
>>14848713
>>14848728
Flat is justice, you can thank her when the red menace has been stopped. Martin and her family are just actors, they have all the nice stuff due to government funding. The government also hired professional drivers to train her.

Next time we see her she's going to be wearing
Erika is really 27 since you can't even be accepted into training until you're 25.
>>
>>14848713
>>14848728
Waifufags are gullible idiots, more at 11.
>>
File: Pse5X2T.png (309KB, 752x941px) Image search: [Google]
Pse5X2T.png
309KB, 752x941px
>>14848812
wearing pic related*
>>
File: image.jpg (158KB, 600x481px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158KB, 600x481px
We never shoulda done the Paxton. 6-71 was the way.
>>
>>14848812

> Next time we see her she's going to be wearing Erika
> WEARING ERIKA

Olds girl confirmed skinwalker.

Get out of town now.
>>
>>14849082
Fgts not wanting to cut muh hood was the issue there. If we could stay a while longer we could 6-71 the 421.
>>
>>14849132
Nah, she's just Teague in a mask like everybody else is.
>>
>>14849158
Should a cut a junkyard hood and painted it matte black.
>>
B)
>>
E)-erika-chan? yurushite kudasai
E pls
>>
>expecting anything other than verbal abuse

>>14843779
Not even entirely sure why you want to tell Erika after what she said yesterday but for whatever reason you have an urge to. Time to head out of town once more, this time to the Brandt's household. After this you really need to get started on the Volvo if you want it done before 6:30.

When you arrive she's sitting on the porch with, you assume Martin's record collection and her player reading a magazine. Apparently she's keeping the cute fashion sense she's had recently as a permanent thing. She looks pissed already, could be because your car is loud enough to ruin her music enjoyment and not simply due to you showing up. Guess you'll find out when you turn off the engine and hop out.

"Did 'I'm done with you' sound like an invitation to bring your loud piece of shit to my house!?" she yells

And there's your answer, she lays the magazine down to facepalm, immediately busting out in laughter.

"Whatever, I shouldn't expect any intelligence from you by now should I? I'm honestly starting to feel bad for giving you so much shit, like I'm getting genuinely concerned about you." she says while covering her mouth with a hand as if trying to hide laughter

She stands up, dusting off her shirt and skirt, not that it looked dirty and begins to walk over with a grin. Some part of your mind is telling you to protect the boys downstairs, you're grateful to learn that her interest is in the car and not you.

"Wow, and I called your Chevy a pile, have you got it back yet? I feel like I should apologize to it." she smacks herself on the head "Ohhh, I forgot, getting it back would've took some half way decent decision making skills from someone who isn't a complete idiot. Silly me, I put too much faith in you!"

She's saying everything in a highly exaggerated sarcastic tone, she's going to have some fun with this. What happened to feeling bad about giving you shit?

"Wait, you told him to give me a chance to get it back?"
>>
Inb4 mauled to death by skinwalker.

>>14849959
"Yup, know how hard it is to convince someone that a thief is coming to steal their car but you should give them a chance to get it legally? You fucked that up so it doesn't matter, seriously, does your brain not work sometimes?"

"Th-"

"Shh, I already know it doesn't, why else would you come up here when I want nothing to do with your stupid ass? You better have a good reason to be up here, you're trespassing after all."

A) Tell her you're skipping town and climb back in the J. You'd rather not put up with this shit.
B) You're out of here. You ruined your life in this town to help her and she treats you like this?
C) If it's not too much to ask you'd like to hang with her before you leave. Since there's a chance it could be the last time maybe she'll change her tone.
D) Oh what the hell, you're leaving town so what's a slap to this disrespectful bitch?
E) You don't like her talking shit and she doesn't like unauthorized hugs and being called cute. Time to unleash the embarrassment.
F) Fuck it, if she doesn't like hugs she'll hate a kiss. She's close enough to where you might be able to steal one
>>
>Going to see Erika.
Clearly we're just a bunch of cucks.
>>
A.
HER BROTHER HAS GUNS, DO NOT DO SOME WEIRD SHIT.
side note. If we try and kiss her or some shit. Renee might now be too happy if she shows up in the big budget Hollywood sequel.
>>
>>14850023
A) We're leaving this shithole tomorrow and would like a last ride together.
Then rip a skid.
>>
Cuckolds please stop
A, do a burnout
>>
>>14850023
A

Fuck you nazi, time to go have some fun.
>>
>>14850023
A.
>>
A)
>>
>>14850023
fuck that broad. A
>>
>>14850062
also this. SKIDS
>>
>>14850023
A)
And keep it simple.
"I don't want to bother you and in fact I won't bother you anymore. I'm moving very soon (don't give a precise date, let her imagining things) and I wanted to say goodbye. I already said goodbye to Renee and It was hard, but it seems it will be easier for you.
Goodbye Erika"
Then turn around, don't stop even if she says so and leave ripping a skid.

I voted to see Erika to put an end to all the stories between her and Jamie, not to do any weird stuff.
>>
A)

Also, I know this is all about MUH STRAIGHT LINE and what not but I want to meme American racing with a turbo Volvo
>>
>>14850840
nigga we just bought a bunch of shit for a tri-five, which has way more potential than a volvo
>>
>>14850840
It's not a drag racing story it's just what people want. If we'd went for it we'd be dicking around with the VW club or rallying in a Mini.
>>14850952
We didn't by anything for a Tri-Five, we bought a couple things for a Pontiac V8.

The only thing a Tri-Five has over a Volvo is the ability to fit a big engine and parts availability.
>>
>>14851501
>The only thing a Tri-Five has over a Volvo is the ability to fit a big engine and parts availability.
And Muh Veeate and, you can't deny, a better look ;)
>>
File: o2094939.jpg (978KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
o2094939.jpg
978KB, 2048x1365px
>>
File: 9111835272_86fbac3bc2_o.jpg (339KB, 1000x742px) Image search: [Google]
9111835272_86fbac3bc2_o.jpg
339KB, 1000x742px
>>14851546
Muh V8 is under the bigger engine thing. I mean we could do that to the Volvo if we wanted to build an entirely custom frame from the firewall forwards.

>better look

I'm sure I've said it before but I'm not really very Murika, I like my Euro shitboxes. Even if they do look like old Fords somewhat.
>>
B
A as a replacement vote if it prevents anything dumb from happening.
>>
>>14850023
A with a burnout
>>
>>14850627
I like this, this is basically what I had in mind when I voted to see Erika.
>>
>>14850627
This.
>>
>>14850627
Something like this op
>>
>>14850627
This Op, it's the perfect end to the Erika business.
>>
New thread: >>14852654
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.