[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just pulled this out of a customers car, new set of plugs and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 20160407_090125.jpg (560KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20160407_090125.jpg
560KB, 2048x1152px
Just pulled this out of a customers car, new set of plugs and it was running properly. Could easily have done some damage, anyone else got any near miss stories?
>>
File: BigGroup1 083.jpg (192KB, 764x696px) Image search: [Google]
BigGroup1 083.jpg
192KB, 764x696px
>>14794495
Was banging some broad like last month and almost blew my load inside of her. Was so high I thought I put a condom on but I didn't. It's not fun being a degenerate
>>
>>14794525
I guess your story is more interesting than mine only banging I've done lately is with a hammer.
>>
>>14794495
the bolt holding in my control arm bushing fell out right as I was pulling in my driveway after a trip on the interstate. kek.
>>
File: 9c0.jpg (43KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
43KB, 600x480px
>>14794794
Lucky
>>
>>14794525
I accidentally finished inside a girl 2 days ago. She wanted to try some weird positions and I didn't notice the condom had come off. When she came off me I felt something dripping on me
>shitshithsitfuckfuckfuck
She took an emergency contraception pill about 45 minutes later, I'm nervous as fuck tho
>>
>>14794826
>accidentally
>>
File: snow-plow.jpg (206KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
snow-plow.jpg
206KB, 425x282px
>>14794495
>a few months ago
>moderate snow on the roads, snowplows about
>me in a 95 nissan sentra
>window all the way down cause I'm skulling a smoke
>pulling out of a mall, waiting to turn right onto the road
>snow plow cometh
>wall of brown snow slowly approaching
>it's like a 20 foot high wave
>mirin it when I realize my windows open
>drop smoke but idgaf
>grab handle and start cranking furiously
>snap end off
>without skipping a beat, grab flat part and keep cranking
>window shuts just as the wall of snow covers my car
>phew... spark another dart to celebrate my near miss

Such is life in Canada.
>>
>>14794495
I would have to say the closest call would be a buddies truck I was working on 5.9l cummins spewed 14 quarts of oil all over the fucking road. I heard something odd and oil pressure started to drop and shut the truck off just in time to save the motor. Who ever had done his oil change last did not even tighten the drain plug bolt at all. The local sheriffs were not happy with me at all as there was oil all over the fucking highway across 2 lanes of 70+mph traffic. I threw a new plug in it on the side of the road and 3 gallons of oil and she started right up and drove away.
>>
>>14794902
That's a lot of oil. It must have a sump like a bathtub.
>>
>>14794902
around here they'd make you pay for the clean up. i dumped 200L(53gal) of hydraulic oil on the road and it cost me $18k

>>14794919
diesels hold a lot of oil
>>
>>14794939
How did that happen?
>>
>>14794954
tractor blew main rear end seal and sprayed like half the fluid out and the other half leaked out on the side of the road while waiting for the dealer to get a truck out to pick it up. the entire thing ended up costing me about $40k
>>
>>14794974
Fuck did that all come out of your own pocket or can you claim on insurance?
>>
>>14795032
pocket. the $18k was for a clean up crew. a lot had spilled into a ditch so all the contaminated soil had to be dug up and disposed then new dirt brought in to replace it. it involved blocking traffic and shit so i had to pay for all of that. plus they had to do environmental tests and shit which were very expensive

the rest of it was fixing the tractor which was somewhere around $14k labour and $8k parts. that included other shit too tho since they had it apart and getting it apart was a massive part of the labour costs so figured i'd be better off getting anything else that was showing wear fixed

since then i added oil and chemical spill to my insurance coverage. a month after my spill another guy pulling a 1000gal sprayer was hit by a car which cracked the sprayer spilling the entire load and the clean up was $130k + the sprayer was toast and worth another $20k or so. he was insured so insurance covered his ass but that combined with my spill really opened my eyes and pushed me to pay the insurance which is $4k per year
>>
>>14795074
I guess 4k is better than another 18k. Sods law, now you're insured out your arse it'll never happen again.
>>
>>14795097
>it'll never happen again
well i've been farming for 15 years and it's only ever happened once and that was like 6 years ago so i've actually paid $24k for the insurance since then. thing is most of my land is very close to home and only 2 fields further away which are about 30 min by tractor so spills were never really a concern and the odd time something did happen it was small and in the field so it didn't really matter. it if wasn't for hearing about that other spill and the bill that came with it i probably wouldn't have got the insurance but fuck if i had to pay something like that out of pocket i'd be bankrupt and lose everything
>>
>>14794883
Are you an aussie thats living there?
>>
>>14794826
u got a lil dick
>>
File: 1456689143578.jpg (29KB, 566x566px) Image search: [Google]
1456689143578.jpg
29KB, 566x566px
>>14795135
Naw bruh, born and raised in the great white north.
>>
>>14795138
Doesn't stop me from getting laid
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.