[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

elderly people have autism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

Elderly people are cancer.

I was on the bus when a 1960s lowrider impala with three mexicans, with hydraulics playing nigger music and hitting switches next to the bus.

I say to the old man next to me, "God damn it I hate to see cars ruined like that, why don't they turn their music down" Fucking poor car, I fucking hate it, why are these people even allowed to own cars"

You know what this old man replied, he wasn't outraged, he was happy...

He was like "Huurrr durrr, it reminded me of my old chevy I bought brand new when I was a younger man, I enjoyed seeing it, it's good to see them still on the road. I sold my old chevy when I stopped driving, It looked really nice and well taken care of. They are just having fun and listen to music"

>Not caring that someone is listening to loud nigger music and being annoyed.

Why are old people so autistic? If he owned an old chevy when it was new he should be full of rage to see them molested into lowriders...
>>
>>14792955
here's your reply
>>
Also when I said "Rap isn't real music" He says "They used to say the same thing about Jazz"
>>
>>14792955
Well anon it's simple...sound like you're just a faggot
>>
good thread desu i laughed
>>
Sounds like an old man called you out for actin a bitch
>>
>>14792955
I'm going to guess OP being the most autistic in the situation is the point of this thread
>>
>>14793016
Yeah, it's just a good ol' goof. I got a smile out of it.
>>
"He goes but my one wasn't a covertible, I had the pillarless four door, it was a real nice car back in the day"

To be it's not anymore...
>>
I partially agree with OP, making lowriders out of classic cars is nothing but spoiling them.
On the other hand, niggaz do not know the vast damage they've done to the car.
>it's like when ape is trying to boost a computer by hitting it with a stick
>>
File: thisisit.png (143KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
thisisit.png
143KB, 500x375px
>>14792955

Since old people are comfortable with their Medicare, pensions, and SS benefits, they can't feel the squeeze hitting the western world. They've resigned themselves to happy denial and will forever live in the time they ruled the world in their own minds.
>>
File: 1458611172140.png (126KB, 210x339px) Image search: [Google]
1458611172140.png
126KB, 210x339px
>>14792986

oh okay confirmed for 15 year old who only listens to moonman and burzum
>>
>lives in AMERICA
>hates freedom
>>
>>14792955
You're the faggot complaining about normies on this guatamalan turtle shucking forum

The one time an old guy isn't an uptight cunt, you think he's autistic.
>>
File: 1459392239544.png (142KB, 321x378px) Image search: [Google]
1459392239544.png
142KB, 321x378px
>>14792955
>>
>>14792955
>I was on the bus
>>
This is the best thread ever posted on /o/, with the possible exception of the one where Equinox hit a tree, nicely done OP
>>
>>14793001
This
>>
>>14792955
Not sure if bait.
I'm pretty sure youre the one with autism.
>>
>>14792955
One free (you)
>>
>>14792955
how about you tell how it was autism when he thinks its good to see people driving old cars even if they are lowriders
>>
>>14794103
Typical /o/
>>
At first I thought this guy >>14794123 was exaggerating, then I read this >>14794103 and it all clicked.
Good job OP.
>>
>clearly a bait thread
>clearly failing to get what you wanted
>I was on the bus

Made me kek though
>>
>>14794606
Because he doesn't care about things being ruined.

It's like saying

Hew wouldn't it be cool of we took this vintage macintosh case and put modern parts inside instead.. Perhaps we can even fit a small flat screen inside an old CRT monitor and have it looks really retro.
>>
>>14795011
dude my car is having head gasket issues.
>>
Protip: old cars were shit when new and are shit now. Nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>14795691
Wash your mouth out.
>>
>>14792955
This post reminds of that one time...in band camp...
>>
File: image.png (365KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
365KB, 640x1136px
>>14794103
This
>>
At least they take care of them, unlike gringo trash who just "park them in da barn fer my retirement" while they rust away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJp7RUC0Ies
>>
>>14795719
>Boomer detected.
Literal trash X-frame that turned the entire body (and passengers) into a giant rumple zone. Amerifat/10

I wish LEOs could fine these retards that keep them on the road. The fumes are absolutely obnoxious.
>>
>>14792955
You were the autist in that situation
>>
>>14792955
you have choice
>pristine inna museum for so long it car barely move
>garage queen only emerges once a year in fine weather
>resomawd driven hard with few original parts
>daily driven body and paint messed up engine a little out of wack
>hidden in shed dusty and broken with owner too poor to fix
>fully rusted and water damaged owner knows what he got and refuses to sell but will never get round to fixing it

also any time rare and difficult to replace or repair cars are out on the road
is one more chance for someone driving the automotive equivalent of a made by the mile cut by the yard washing machine to wreck it
>>
>>14796183
3/10
>>
>>14792986
desu he bytfo
>>
>>14792955
Honestly I'd prefer mexicans making old cars into lowriders and niggers donking them then some fat old fuck just letting it sit and rust away into nothing. Thats the worst fate a car can get.
>>
The old guy's got it right, if OP isn't bait, he sure as shit is a faggot

Imporite sega
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.