[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Discuss
>>
The official automobile of rich women, rich-but-cucked men, and people who can't fucking drive worth a shit.
>>
it lapped the ring faster than some american car

I think it was the cadillac CTS-V

ptential for bait
>>
File: 635792133028980426-teslabio[1].jpg (37KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
635792133028980426-teslabio[1].jpg
37KB, 534x401px
>>14792891
>>
>>14792897
>SUV lapping the Burgerking in under 8 minutes

Calling bullshit
>>
File: justfuckmyshitup.png (3MB, 3209x2405px) Image search: [Google]
justfuckmyshitup.png
3MB, 3209x2405px
>>14792901
just
>>
>>14792901
What's the point of an SUV when your sedan has more utility?
>>
>>14792911
get 300,000 pre orders in a weekend and be seen as the savior of American car industry?
>>
Fuck this thing, it will probably have the same usstomer base as the Cayenne, and everyone who drove one was an annoying 45 years old with a big watch who never took it outside the town.
>>
>>14792913
slightly higher seat and taller doors.

falcon wing doors are neat as fuck in person.
>>
>>14792901
>that legroom in the backseats
Porsche confirmed for selling out to the chinese market
>>
>>14792928
But no roof rack :(
>>
>>14792905
it was something like that

im not sure, there was some shitposting going on when it happened
>>
Are we discussing the Porsche Macan or the Tesla Model X?
>>
>>14792936
they got a rack that goes into the trailer hitch.

has the front trunk too.

>>14792932
That is the Tesla Model X. Middle Seats are forward to show how Musk can get in and out of the third row.
>>
>>14792945
Model X

The Porsche is just a VW with leather.
>>
>>14792947
My point was that the model S had frunk, roof rack, huge trunk, third row, and high seating. There are model x driving around my town, and they look bloated from the rear quarter and the front is fugly with no definition.
>>
>>14792985
Model S third row can only seat children.

Model X third row can seat adults.

It's just an image thing for the people that buy them.
>>
>>14792901
>ugly
>pigfat
>1/2 meme doors

why
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.