[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>stuck in traffic and urgently have to take a shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 22g.jpg (55KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
22g.jpg
55KB, 500x473px
>stuck in traffic and urgently have to take a shit
>>
>>14789641
>he doesn't have a shit bag
>>
File: 1418013770894.png (472KB, 820x485px) Image search: [Google]
1418013770894.png
472KB, 820x485px
>stuck in traffic and falling asleep at the wheel
>>
File: 1458130434525.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1458130434525.gif
2MB, 250x188px
>>14789652
>tfw my car is the shitbag
>>
>>14789652

>he didn't sawzall a hole in his drivers seat for designated vehicle shitting
>>
>>14789641

That's what you're supposed to wear driving diapers.
>>
>>14789641
>Stuck in traffic
>0 gas left
>>
File: 1402012848279.jpg (85KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1402012848279.jpg
85KB, 601x601px
>On road trip
>Bladder ready to explode
>Pull into rest stop service center
>Walk into Men's room
>Every stall occupied
>>
>>14789913

>not sneaking into the women's restroom
>>
> People ask me why I take shits so often
This is why
>>
>tfw only have to shit once a day, and it's timed every morning after I wake up.

Clean up your diets, losers.
>>
>have to shit, it will not be ignored
>pull into closest gas station and run to bathroom
>one other person in bathroom
>well, I guess I'll pretend to piss and leave...
>>
>tfw only have to shit every 4 days
>>
>>14790047
yeah, i don't understand the constant shit and fart talk. people act like it's normal to shit your pants or get violently ill after eating a taco. what the fuck is going on in your gut if these things are happening regularly? get it together america
>>
>>14790047
Some years ago I just had a good shit a day but I was a totally fatass

Now I shit 2-3 times a day and I am pretty /fit/
>>
>>14790129

thats not normal
>>
Urgently have to shit, no traffic jams to be found.

FUCK! There is no way for me to milk this shit
>>
>>14789913

>Bladder
>Stall

Do you piss sitting, anon?
>>
>>14792553
yes.

>pissing sitting down is what civilized men do.
>>
>>14792553

No, but I can't piss unless it's in the privacy of a stall.
>>
>>14790118
In much of the U.S., Mexican food is synonymous with cheap "street food" - that is to say that good quality tacos aren't really available, and in their place are meaty, cheesy, ultra-savory junk food tacos.

Tacos aren't really the problem - people are just retarded. They're just an ultra cheap option, so the meats used are of the lowest possible quality... it's not unusual for the meats they use to fall below USDA (America's beef quality review agency) standards, but there's a whole gray market for the stuff, so it can't really be detected.

...not that anyone asked
>>
>>14792574
>All you have to do is stare at this anon along enough and he will explode/die

kek
>>
>>14792507
>normal
When it comes to diet and Guy health, normal is not good these days. A fit person probably eats far more fiber than average, and has gut flora adapted to his healthy diet. Such a fit person is then going to shit more than once a day and be more sensitive to eating things like greasy fast food that his gut isnt prepared for.

Purging yourself of a day's worth of white bread, cheese and fried meat in the stall at your cubicle farm with the assistance of caffeine isn't ideal just because it's how so many people shit.
>>
>>14792566
Germany go away.
>>
>>14792615
Don't hate me because I am cultured.

Redneck hick faggot. I bet you would piss on trees if given the choice between one and a toilet.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.