[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Car feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: manLookingSky.jpg (40KB, 318x226px) Image search: [Google]
manLookingSky.jpg
40KB, 318x226px
>That feel when parts arrive
>>
>>14784637
Fuck that.

>tfw you get done installing parts and the problem goes away
>>
>tfw you notice an odd sound when driving
>tfw the first thing you think of turns out to be the problem
>tfw driving down the road late at night with nothing but the radio to keep you company
>tfw starting your car after you have been on vacation or gone from it for a while
>>
Misshift 5th to 6th, hand slips off clutch
>the sound of straight cut gears grinding
>>
File: 1444804128345.gif (208KB, 312x322px) Image search: [Google]
1444804128345.gif
208KB, 312x322px
>going for a spirited drive
>going to down shift
>kick the clutch while still having the accelerator to the floor
>perfect rev match
>mfw
>>
File: 1401387694203.jpg (64KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1401387694203.jpg
64KB, 499x499px
>tfw your 15 year old shitbox still gets 35+ mpg
>>
>>14784637
>found a car I'm interested in buying
>reasonably priced, reasonable kays, reasonable condition
>literally was going to go look at it tomorrow
>got a message today saying it was sold

ASDFGHJKL
>>
>that bottom of the stomach sick feeling as you lose control around a corner
>mindlessly recover from the incident
>driving off down the road as you go back to reality
>brain gives you surge of adrenaline because you nearly die
>laugh your ass off as you bang it down a gear and floor it

The brain is a crazy cunt.
>>
>>14787237
This.
Also everytime an ad has wife/gf/child/debt as cause of sale
>>
>>14787241
The only thing that went through my head in the most hektik corner was how much my insurance premium was going to be

>Just life in the Shariah state of Britain
>>
>>14787273
Haha I know exactly how you feel, one day I was coming through black wall tunnel and some guy in front of me just stopped suddenly...

>soaking wet floor
>chingchong tyres
>no ABS

I locked the wheels three times on and off, I literally stopped about an inch from this brand new mondeos bumper. All I could think as I got closer was money, money, MONEY, MONEY!
>>
>>14787241
>losing control
>sick feeling
>not unconsciously flicking the car back into the proper line

if you're not completely comfortable when there's a bit of over/understeer you need to slow down your pace
>>
>>14787456
Nah this was because of shit tyres on the rear, generally I don't drive like a twonk.
>>
>>14787472
why would you do that
>>
>>14787273
that or the fucking police recovery fee
paid £250 for them to scrap a car i told them not to pick up
>>
>tfw driving your car by yourself through the hills on and getting lost on all the windy roads

Need to do this soon
>>
>>14787493
Driving like a twonk?
Well every so often I like to blast it, but other than that I just drive normally.
>>
>TFW when changing oil a used car you just bought and the filter is hand tight.
>>
File: 500ready.gif (1MB, 680x772px) Image search: [Google]
500ready.gif
1MB, 680x772px
>>14784637
>tfw my paycheck finally arrives so I can finally afford to order new parts
I wish my job paid smaller paychecks once a week rather than a big one every two weeks
>>
That feel when all the 65 year old head studs in your 65 year old block come out in one piece. None snapped, none were seized.

but also

The reason you are taking the head off a 65 year old block is because cyl 1 has no compression. That apprehension.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.