[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ford building plant in meheeco

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: FB_IMG_1459095466081.jpg (6KB, 234x214px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459095466081.jpg
6KB, 234x214px
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/business/autos/ford/2016/04/05/ford-new-mexico-plant/82649976/

I can feel Henry Ford roll in his fucking grave.

What the fuck happened to the company that hand crafted reliable yet affordable American automobiles for the middle class families? Now, you can't even buy a new f150 without a loan for fuck's sake unless you're rich. Now they're going to hire dirty Mexican workers to build cars. I'm sticking with older fords thank you.
>>
good maybe then ford will just fucking move everything to mexico

including their shitty cars

then i dont have to look at them any more
>>
>>14783495
Didn't they just get finished making a big deal about moving F650 production to the states?
>>
>>14783495
Maybe the quality will improve.
Ford a shit anyway.
>>
>>14783495
>not knowing they have 2 car plants and 1 truck plant in mexico

They've been shipping cars to the US for over 10 years now you pleb.
>>
>>14783495
Ford has been building small cars in Mexico for years Pham
This is all the UAW's fault anyway.
>>
>>14783495
You noob, they are moving to Mexico so they can sell their turds to plebs like you for "less"
>>
>>14783500
LEASED AUTO FRS
>>
>>14783632
newfag
>>
>>14783650
Cuckold
>>
Why would he roll in his grave. He built Ford city in like Brazil or some shit.
>>
File: pian-o-man.png (40KB, 118x156px) Image search: [Google]
pian-o-man.png
40KB, 118x156px
>americans fight againts communism and nationalism in ww2 and the cold war
>neoliberalism is now fucking them up

you reap what you sow
>>
>>14783511
probably, mexican 351 windsor blocks are actually stronger than the american ones because they have more magnesium in the alloy, or so i've heard
>>
Is there an American car company left?
>>
>>14784205
tesla
factory five

funny that they are better than the big 3
>>
File: car.jpg (63KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
car.jpg
63KB, 640x480px
I've always wondered what plant this car was made in.

Driven this thing since I got my permit (almost 5 years) and it's reliable as hell. Always starts even in the Minnesota cold and has been sitting for a week.
>>
>>14784181
>builds economical hegemony after casting away isolationism
>mfw people really think isolationism would actually benefit anyone other than the bottom 20% who do the bitch work
>>
Nigga? are you 13?

>Not knowing there's a mercedes benz plant in Toluca.
>Not knowing half of the latin twingos are manufactured in Brazil.
>There was a Peugeot plant in Argentina and a Chebby plant in chile during the 80's
>Nissan assembly line in Mexico.

And the list goes on and on and on...
>>
>>14783495
They already have plants in Mexico, what year did you wake up in?
>>
>>14784220

If the vin starts with...

1 its american
2 its canadian
3 its mexican
>>
Fuck you faggot Mexicans are goat lots of quality stuff incoming
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 550x412px
>I'm bothered by this thing I just now heard about but has been going on for years

Get off 4chan, Dad.
>>
>>14783495
Big deal, now the mexicans who stay on their side of the border will make ford cars instead than the ones than jumped across.
>>
>>14783495
Trump will change this
>>
Made in America.
>>
>>14783495
Ford has been building cars in Mexico since Henry Ford was still alive.

The already have 3 plants in Mexico.
>>
>>14786255
>Motors are from Taiwan
>Battery materials are sourced form Bolivia and China
>ECU and power systems are from Mexico
>Trim pieces are from Mercedes factories in Germany and South Africa
>>
>>14783495
May as well send the GM factories down there to join the other 6 in Mexico as well
>>
>>14787244
>battery materials
gimme a break m8
>>
>>14787253
GM has four plants in Mexico. They're going to build the next gen Cruze and Verano there too.
>>
I learned how to drive a manual, but it took me forever because everyone that ever taught me said to let the clutch out slowly.
I didn't learn how to properly drive one until I heard what a bite point was.
>>
>>14787281
wrong thread.
>>
File: ss (2016-04-06 at 06.07.50).png (1KB, 242x28px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-04-06 at 06.07.50).png
1KB, 242x28px
I really haven't much to say, except. I work for Ford, and I'm disappointed.
Sure, I won't be touched too much by this. I make the SuperDuty. But since GM/Dodge make their t rucks in Mexico already. It feels like a facade to keep playing that it's an american made truck but not strictly an american made company.

What's weird is, this actually will affect me positively. If this makes Ford more profitable, which it's scheduled to. My profit sharing check, 1K for every 1B Ford makes, will get bigger.

So as long as my job is secure here in Kentucky, I'm fine, but there are a lot of Trump supporters inside this 10,000 employed factory.
Ford knows we're upset about it, and the UAW does too, when they saw our hands going for Trump over their pick. Hilary.
>>
>>14787281
Learn rev matching if you want smooth down shifts. Basically just stomp the accelerator before you left the clutch out and "catch" the revs as they come down.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.