[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are all motorcyclists this retarded? https://youtu.be/kYInWyfBX78?t=29

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: giphy.gif (1MB, 425x231px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 425x231px
Are all motorcyclists this retarded?
https://youtu.be/kYInWyfBX78?t=29
>>
>>14782546
No.

Most of us hate him. He's a complete moron.
>>
no and I know it's fuckign snowcat isn't it
>>
Snowcat is a dickhead
>>
>>14782853
Correct
>>
>I love it in California it's great
>Non-stop videos of him getting stressed out
>>
File: 1458355644036.png (1MB, 884x903px) Image search: [Google]
1458355644036.png
1MB, 884x903px
>>14782546
I've watched that fucking faggots videos before

>those moments where he's lanesplitting so close you're sure he's gonna scrape someones car with his fucking handlebars

I'd cut that faggot off hard if he pulled that shit.
>>
>>14782546
>Din even look didja??
>>
>>14782546
Most, yes.
>>
What's the fucking point of lane splitting like that? Squeezing past cars like that so you can just do it again at the next light seems like a waste of time and energy. I can see doing it at high speeds but not at a fucking red light. I'm glad it's illegal here.
>>
>>14783272
Lane splitting saves a lot of time. My commute in a car takes about 60-70 minutes, on my motorcycle it takes 40-45. I'm not a cunt when someone doesn't get out of my way when splitting though.
>>
File: spaggot.png (500KB, 650x655px) Image search: [Google]
spaggot.png
500KB, 650x655px
>>14782546
Why does riding a motor bike constitute trying to become an internet celebrity? There's so many channels like this.
>>
>>14783272
it saves a fuck load of time. look up royaljordanian on youtube. snowcat is a complete fucking cunt tho

it's more safe to do at slow speeds in slow traffic
>>
>>14782546
>500,000 subscribers

jesus fucking christ
>>
>>14783316
I was wondering the same thing then 5 seconds later realized it's just because a lot of them are going to be recording their ride anyway so they might as well talk while they do it and put it on youtube. If you are a social person this takes little effort and has a potentially very high reward.
>>
>>14782546
snowcat has a mental disorder
the sooner people realize this the better
I really don't understand why people watch his shit
>>
>>14783551
5 or 6 years from now when he realizes the youtube moneis all dried up and he has no life skills to show for all the wasted time
>>
Was gonna post it but it looks like the faggot deleted the video of his crash.

>constantly overreact and bitch about every minor little thing that someone does
>proceeds to do wheelies and speed constantly
>proceeds to act like a huge faggot to random strangers for no reason
>gets fucking shrekt but only posts the aftermath
>lays on the ground and shouts at people trying to help him.

Fucking faggot had it coming.
>>
>>14782904
>Getting stressed in situations that he gets himself in.
>>
>>14782546
I too would want tot run over an autistic faglord talking and singing to himself loudly on his bike while splitting lane and driving that stupidly.
>>
making such a drama of generic traffic stories like that is really pathetic.

It's like he's wearing the camera just so he can look for trouble and then put it on his youtube for "ha! look at these idiots! They do not do more wrong than I do, but nevermind! Fuck them!"

Bah gawd, I hate people like that. I know that not all motorcyclists are like that, but jesus fuck, is there any more annoying type of entity on the street?
>>
>>14782546
This guy is some sort of chink right? Can hear it in his voice.
>>
>>14784725
>"ha! look at these idiots! They do not do more wrong than I do, but nevermind! Fuck them!"
You forgot to add
>wheelies out of the situation
>>
>>14784725
>keeps yelling at people in intersections still crossing when the lights turn red (meaning they went in while it was still green or orange) as if it was the most dangerous thing in the fucking world
>pops wheelies at every straight line, splits lanes in fast traffic with little room between the cars, insults everyone arround him
the day he gets into a crash he caused and loses his bike and a leg or two will be a glorious one, people who ride like this are cancer
>>
File: WHY.png (2KB, 180x74px) Image search: [Google]
WHY.png
2KB, 180x74px
>>14782546
I hate this planet
>>
>>14784050
How did he crash, anyway? And did he really yell at the people trying to help him? I stopped watching the video of the aftermath because of the obnoxious, overly-dramatic editing.
>>
>>14782833
Fucking this, Snowcat is a complete and utter moron.

>buys brand new Ducati Hypermotard
>it shits out on him
>"Wow guise don't buy a Ducati they're unreliable garbage"
>proceeds to get an Hypermotard 821 SP
>new Ducati shits the bed
>proceeds to complain about how it's unreliable garbage

Can't remember how many Ducatis he went through, it was either two or three.
>>
Gonna go with yes

Every time I hear about a friend of a friend dying in a motorcycle accident it's completely their fault as they were driving inbetween lanes, they think just because they can that it's a good idea.

>I was lane splittin' you bro!
>Hurr hurr it's legal... etc
Even if this were true which I doubt, you're still high octane autistic if you think that any car motorist is going to listen to anything you have to say. This is borderline "movement supporter" where you have to let everyone know that you do something but are really only in it for attention. Honestly I think motorcyclists are just contrarians who have the money to buy whatever they want but flock to the motorcycle so they can be "different from all those normal car users".

You're a braindead hipster if you think it was a good idea to get between that short of a gap, even if it was legal. Enjoy your ruined cycle along with your vocal "HURRR BUT I WAS RIGHT" shit.
>>
>>14784873
he claimed someone pulled out in front of him or something. Real vague explanation of what happened.

But yeah, people came over trying to help and he was cussing them out and yelling.
>>
>>14784873
yeah he was being a bit snooty about the crash

iirc he got hit by some bitch who 'didn't see him'
>>
I don't ride or drive but watch snowcat videos. Pretty entertaining stuff
>>
>>14784917
>I don't ride or drive
I assume that's most of his viewers.
>>
>>14782546
they're actually worst ... I don't know why are motorcycles even allowed on roads, they just make them insecure and in case of an accident they blame cars instead of acceptiing their guilt ... the only decent motorists I had found are the ones riding cruisers and some scooters ... sport and offroad motorcycle riders are just noisy douchebags.
>>
>>14784951
>tfw there's one qt in my town that rides a Ninja 250 in full gear
>have never had a chance to approach her
>>
>>14782546
>snowcat
>>
>>14784951
Fuck you
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.