[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you ready for the future?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled-2.png (3MB, 2000x1356px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.png
3MB, 2000x1356px
Are you ready for the future?
>>
>>14782496
>implying this wont get all the women to stop driving themselves.

Thank god, I'm ready for all those crash statistics to drop when women stop driving.
>>
>>14782496
Needs more low
>>
>>14782502
I know muh slippery slope fallacy but
>sooner or later they'll pass a law banning all non self driving cars
>>
>>14782541
And then tracks get closed down because of noise- and pollution concerns.
Or just because "we don't need those relics from an uncivilized time anymore, it's THE CURRENT YEAR".
>>
>>14782502
>implying women won't push for banning driving for everyone
>>
>>14782496
Lel that allignment.
Noice stance google
>>
File: Untitled-3.png (3MB, 2000x1356px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-3.png
3MB, 2000x1356px
>>14782567
>implying google would give their normie-tier trash box mad-skidz-tier camber
>>
Shits gonna go mad max tier if we can't drive our gas guzzlers. I'll personally rig every last one of those fuckers to drive off a cliff and into each other and drag their remains behind muh muhsteng
>>
>have a crash
>sue
>win
I think law needs a major rework before self driving cars become a thing.
>>
>>14783420
>disapproval.png
>>
Google is never going to make their own car.

They will just develop a system and sell it to other car makers.

Tesla will beat them to market.
>>
>>14782566
DON'T SAY THAT
>>
Is this the daily luddite slippery slope ride?
>>
>>14783442
It wont happen. You wont do it if it did.
>>
>>14783688
Women always push for more nanny-state policies and government involvement.
>>
You can pry my keys from my cold dead fingers.
>>
>>14782496
The future is not ready for me
>>
Not going to happen. It will probably replace public transportation and taxis though.

I don't see a multi-billion dollar industry (Aftermarket and performance parts) just stepping aside, not to mention performance car manufacturers.

And you all know damn well you will never be allowed to work on these cars yourself.

Not to mention that a significant number of people can't afford to get out of their 80s or 90s shitbox, how are they going to afford a self driving car?
>>
>>14783751
Relax, no one will take your inferior technology from you.
>>
>>14783764
sweet
>>
>>14783764
>inferior technology

>Can be remotely controlled
>More expensive parts
>Can't fix it yourself, dealership required
>Literal sitting duck to be robbed
>Could intentionally kill you
>Tracking devices everywhere

Boring and gay
>>
>>14783810
But Anon, it's all for safety! You want to be safe, right?
Don't you want the children to be safe?
>>
>>14783810
As if you're important enough for anyone to try to kill you or track you. And good thing they don't break down as often as your shitheap, or repairs would be an issue.
>>
File: 1401286170026.gif (349KB, 426x334px) Image search: [Google]
1401286170026.gif
349KB, 426x334px
>>14782496
>>
>>14782519
Need more camber
>>
File: selfdrivingsuvax.jpg (78KB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
selfdrivingsuvax.jpg
78KB, 1067x600px
>>14782496
>NO
>>
>>14783887
You're important enough to your insurance company and advertisers for them to track you. And if you happen to end up important enough to someone else for them to want that data it's right there waiting for someone to be misunderstand the security they're using.

On the plus side, every trusted platform that goes into the hands of anyone is just waiting to be broken.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.