[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buying a new Miata MX5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Mazda-MX-5-Miata.jpg (162KB, 1280x782px) Image search: [Google]
Mazda-MX-5-Miata.jpg
162KB, 1280x782px
So I want a new car and this is the only one I see that is in my price range and not terrible looking. My questions are

1. I have a penis, is it gay to own a Miata still?
2. Do dealers give a big cash discount? I have the cash to buy it.
3. Are there any other new 2 door cars under 25k that I should consider?
>>
>>14767775
Dealer's are more likely to give you financing incentives than a discount for having cash. However you are not depending on them for financing so you should have all the negotiating power, just make sure you can stand up and walk the fuck out of the dealership if they aren't giving you what you want.

It's always gay to own a miata but you've gotta just accept it and move on.

Not really. Maybe consider an older Miata with some money to wrench on it and buy a less shitty daily.
>>
1. Partially
2. Why would they? Never heard of that.
3. Honda S2000? Theres a bunch of cars under 25k like mercedes bmw and so forth. Depends on what you want
>>
>>14767775

>Do dealers give a big cash discount? I have the cash to buy it.

Some yes, some no. First check to see if your state has any laws regarding early pay off and if it is against the law for the bank to penalize you for paying a loan off early. I took a crazy factory offer 0.89% loan on a car because I got $6,000 off MSRP and then I turned around and paid the loan off completely when the first payment was due. Taking 1 hard hit to my credit for $6,000 is worth it, I don't give a fuck if you don't think so.

>Are there any other new 2 door cars under 25k that I should consider?

The FRS and BRZ have pretty poor resale value so you can get a used under 20k miles with a warranty still for very cheap. Something to consider.

>I have a penis, is it gay to own a Miata still?

Yes
>>
File: fiat 124 abarth.jpg (502KB, 970x546px) Image search: [Google]
fiat 124 abarth.jpg
502KB, 970x546px
wait for the 124 abarth
it's an ND miata but better
>>
>>14767796
I paid for my last car in cash and it saved me about 5 grand. This was in 2001 though.

>>14767814
Will look into those, thanks!
>>
>>14767854
It starts at 40k. Nope.
>>
>>14767889
it'll start at like 30k usd, comparable to the miata club
then you tune it to 200whp and have fun
>>
>>14767854
>abarth

A barf.
>>
>>14767814
Stupid questions: why would paying something off early be a bad thing for your credit score? That seems really counter intuitive.
>>
>>14767953
Because youre not showing you can reliably maintain payments over a negotiated period of time.
>>
>>14767953

because you're jewing the Jew out of his interest shekels

bad goyim! bad!
>>
>>14767977
this desu
your "ideal credit" should look like
>some revolving debt but not too much relative to your income, i think the magic number for credit cards is one third of the maximum on the card
>various kinds of credit (car, credit card, loan)
>consistently paying towards each one for long periods of time
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.