[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cobalt SS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (92KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 600x400px
Chevrolet Cobalt

Does anyone know how the Chevrolet cobalt performs and is there any pros and cons of it or any other equal cars I should look at instead!.

gofundme com/cobaltss
>>
Don't buy this car man. It's an abortion. Chevrolet is my favorite brand but just get a Camaro please. If you want a car like this don't get an American one. The Cobalt SS and Neon SRT-4 are black sheep. The import/tuner guys won't want you because it has an American badge and the muscle car guys won't either because it's trying to be a faggy import
>>
>>14761689
They perform very well OP, the ecotec engines are some great 4 bangers and respond well to mods/tunes, what year are you looking at?

>>14761820
Nice post faggot, maybe he wants it because he likes it and doesn't give a fuck about what a bunch of faggots circlejerking in a parking lot/deck think? Ricer trash like yourself are a fucking joke
>>
>>14761830
>ricer
>muscle car fan
>pick one fucko

OP can buy whatever he want, but he should be aware of the image he will project.
>>
>>14761859
>being so insecure you base your purchases on the way people will react

found the cuckold
>>
>>14761862

But don't say that if you want to buy an automatic.
>>
>>14761862
I drive a bright yellow Camaro SS with black stripes and I have a hat that matches my car. Do you really think I give a fuck what anyone thinks of me? If OP wants a cobalt he should rock it, but when it comes to cars like the Cobalt SS or Neon SRT-4 one has to wonder why not just get an import? Also saying it performs well is....uninformed. In my line of work I've driven a few and as much as I love GM they are from before we started getting out shit together. They are mediocre. I'm just trying to be honest and give OP something to think about. I'd say a cobalt SS isn't a great buy.
>>
File: 159627473.jpg (176KB, 507x338px) Image search: [Google]
159627473.jpg
176KB, 507x338px
>>14761900
>I wear a hat that matches my car
>>
>>14761689
get it and swap a 351w in it

only way you wont be a faggot
>>
The turbo ones are fucking fast for what they are and for how cheap you can buy em.
>>
>>14762036
So are the supercharged ones, they were actually underrated from the factory and were actually putting out 215whp
>>
Wheel hop for days, often best on by idiots, interior will slowly fall apart, many cars you want to race will destroy you even after you're modified.
>>
>>14761900
The neon and cobalt tc perform better than the majority of imports though...
>>
>>14761689
I'd just recommend a sky/solstice redline, same engine, better car
>>
>>14761689
>gofundme

Kill yourself
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.