[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't they (The Patriarchy) respect her as a solid driver?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

>>
>>14757694
Because she's hot as fuck. They just want to tap that ass.
>>
Because she's awful and has never finished a race higher ranked than 24th.
>>
Because Sabine (my wifu) is twice the woman and twice the driver Danica is.
>>
>>14757694
Because she's a mediocre driver compared to the kid that was like 19 last year or two years ago.
>>
>>14757694
because she's not jap ... only jap drift girls are respectable drivers
>>
File: getgetkekeit.jpg (82KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
getgetkekeit.jpg
82KB, 300x400px
>>14757755
>>
>>14757694
Because she never wins and she has no personality. Watch an interview with her, it's like they're interviewing a robot.
>>
>>14757783
All racing drivers are like that.

>"For sure, the car is good.......uhhhhh........"
>"I think we have a good chance in the race....... uhhhhh........"
>"The tyres were good.........uhhhhhh......."
>>
File: 1459355347065.jpg (247KB, 845x1148px) Image search: [Google]
1459355347065.jpg
247KB, 845x1148px
>>14757762
That's drives that are esl
>>
Because she can never accept personal responsibility for her mistakes. She always has an excuse: her crew, the car, other drivers, the weather, the track, her sponsors....

Because of this she will always be only a good driver, never a great driver.
>>
>>14757808
This. I always thought this was the inspiration for takumi's character
>>
File: 1436520376545.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1436520376545.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
>>14757694

Because she's a mediocre driver that gets more attention than other drivers that finish just as well (or better) than she does because she is more sexually attractive than the competition and thus gets paid more money for it. She's the Anna Kournikova of motorsport in America.

That's the MGTOW view anyway. Not completely wrong, though, since coverage of Patrick brings in publicity and thus more sponsors for the series and the team she's signed on with. At that same time, it's pretty foolish to turn down the attention and money that comes with being a sex symbol. If advancing your career and broadening your horizons means posing for suggestive photographs and advertisements then I don't see how it could be a bad thing. Fuck everybody else who may be more talented and deserving. When it comes down to it, Imma get mines.
>>
File: image.jpg (449KB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
449KB, 1936x1936px
>>14757816
>>
Very simple

1- She actually isn't very good. Her only win in her ENTIRE career was the Motegi Indycar race... And only because Helio Castroneves ran out of fuel with like 2 to go

2- Underperforms in good cars, essentially "wasting" a car that could go to a more talented driver, male or female (theres a few women out there who are way more talented than she is and don't have a ride)

3- Complains A LOT, seriously just look at this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Pt5D9QoB20 And thats just a short clip, she complains about her car, her crew, everything. If you have the skills to pay the bills its not really a problem (see Kurt Busch) but when you're already driving a car you "don't deserve"...
>>
>>14757880

Shit I linked the wrong video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJXFZ7tvqmc

Here you go
>>
>>14757728
The funny thing is that she is probably a better driver than most, if not all, of /o/.
>>
What the fuck is happening in this thread
>>
>>14758483
Latent homosexuality
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.