[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finding old cars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (53KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 480x360px
I've been posting on a few forums that I thought might help but now I need to expand search. Looking for two old cars, 62 falcon and 66 Catalina. I have VIN/VID s for both. I want to find current owners and buy them. Tried dmv, police, junkyard friends, now time to try 4chan lol and way to find these cars? Sorry if it's getting annoying people...
>>
wait for the vin check thread
>>
I tried the vin check thread in the catalog but he only does vehicle history reports on 1981 and newer. I didn't see any other ones so I just kinda made one
>>
>>14745469
>I have VIN/VID s for both
Unless you post them, this search is over.
>>
File: image.jpg (226KB, 1592x361px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226KB, 1592x361px
Sorry it took so long, just got off work, here's one
>>
File: image.jpg (236KB, 1206x482px)
image.jpg
236KB, 1206x482px
Here's the other
>>
>>14751143
If that is the actual car in >>14745469 ,it has a rare set of factory 2 piece wheels. If the car is still wearing them it would stand out.
>>
Would you accept just getting another Catalina and another Falcon? Even if they're both still out there it's highly unlikely you'll find even one. People on classic car forums always try to do this but never get results. If you had the names of the people your dad sold the cars to you might have a chance.
>>
Hate to say it but no names, unfortunately I was 10 when he passed and 9 when he sold them. I'm 21 now... And I do have a 69 Falcon that I got because he had one, but if I could find those two I'd be happy as hell... If not I'll wait till I find a Catalina and have the collection. But I think the cop who search the two vins didn't want to get in trouble so he didn't actually search for them. If someone has or is a cop or cop friend that would actually type this in the I'm sure it'll come up. I heard 4chan has some pretty crafty and good hackers too, I thought someone could hack their way to finding them. And thanks for not kicking my thread into the dust, I was warned by a friend that people get violent here sometimes
>>
>>14751326
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>14751326
Aw shit dude didn't realize he was dead, I was 16 when I lost my dad, that was bad enough, can't imagine having to deal with that kind of shit at 10. My advice to you is just try and find the nicest 65-66 Catalina, Bonneville or Grand Prix you can afford.
>>
No it's all good, that's what I'll probly do, I'll always keep a look out for these two just in case though
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.