[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: nig car.jpg (60KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
nig car.jpg
60KB, 500x281px
Alright /o/ I've finally cracked.

I have a neighbor who has THE LOUDEST FUCKING CAR on the planet and I'm 100% sure it violates noise ordinances as the asshole comes home at midnight every night and then leaves at 5am but only after turning on his hoopty and then revving the engine for 10 minutes straight to warm it up.

I've complained multiple times to the home owners association but they've done nothing about it and I've filed numerous noise complains and nothing has been done because our Police force is fucking useless.

I'm going to take matters into my own hands

The car is in piss poor shape and sometimes doesn't fail to start and that is why I'm here.

I want to push his car past its survival point, it constantly leaks oil and transmission fluid and stains the road.

They already make enough noise as it is hooping and hollering at night from locking their own dumb asses out of their house and having smelly pork BBQs well into the night and playing loud rap music. The car needs to go fucking now.

How do I do this? it's a 1973 Chevy Impala two door on 40 inch rims or some shit like that. It's definitely a hoopty. although I could be wrong about the year and model.

All I know is that it's fucking loud and short of shooting his engine block to shit and getting sent to jail I want his god damn car gone.

pic related is similar to what the car looks like sans that much lift.
>>
>>14742902
You're going to get shot. Poking a wasps nest is a bad idea. That said if you want to assassinate it your best chance would be to get underneath it and drain the oil, but obviously do it in the dead of night and quietly, and take the oil with you so it isn't obvious sabotage. If the car is truly donked up it'll be easy to get under without making noise so you have that going for you. Good luck.
>>
>>14742902
>living in a place that has homeowners associations
Poor suburbanites are gross and sad. What sad things they experience like nigger donks and shitty neighbors
>>
Do something equally obnoxious like mow your lawn at 2 am.
>>
>>14742902
Have you tried, ya know, just talking to your neighbor about it?
>>
>>14742953
Or if the car is really that loud, don't your other neighbors have an issue with it? Why not bait someone dumb into doing something stupid to it?

Kind of sounds like that's already happened, but you're the one who got baited.
>>
>>14742921
This was my first thought. I'm sufficiently armed but I'm not really worried about getting caught because the neighbor is a lazy nigger anyway and sleeps most of the day and most of the night only leaving to go collect what I assume is either booze, pork or his welfare check.

There would be no way he would know it was me. Personally we are on a good standing because I'm a nice guy in general and say hi to him etc but the car is just pissing me off.

>>14742926
>Nigger donks.

That's going to change soon.
>>
>>14742951
I've tried this and he went into a nigger rage about it and came out and stared at me while he smoked a cigarette.

Last night he locked himself out of his own house and was yelling at his fat ham planet of a wife for 20 mins and banging on his front door until she opened up and let him back inside.

To the best of my knowledge they are renting the house and no one really likes them. They are a blight on our neighborhood because they have 4 cars and park in the street because their garage is full of junk and pallets of mobil 1 motor oil.

The black family across the street don't like them because of the same reason and I have seen yelling matches between the uppity black woman across the road and the hamplanet nigger next to my house.

The problem with draining the oil in the hoopty is that he's just going to assume that the car was already low on oil and fill it back up because that's what he does every morning because his car leaks at least a liter in the street every night.
>>
Shoot his tailpipe full of Great Stuff. He'll get the hint.
>>
>>14743005
Shoot his tailpipe full of Great Stuff. He'll get the hint.

This isn't a bad idea however....

He has cut off his muffler and most of his exhaust (i know this because I saw it lying in the street a long while ago) so I'm not sure how I'd keep it inside the exhaust while it cures.

This is exactly why the car is so loud.
>>
Make an incision along the two front brake lines, don't cut them, but make an incision along them, and make it jagged so that he'll think they just burst.
>>
>>14743000
If he went into a nigger rage about it, it's obviously working. Tell him that his car is just as annoying as your lawnmower in the middle of the night.

Even if you kill his donk, there's no guarantee he'll end up getting a quieter car.
>>
>>14743025
even better-dont do it on the brake lines, either cut the transmission cooler lines or an engine cooling line, maybe disconnect a hose or make it look like dry rot. that way, his engine or trans will blow, and he wont crash. dont think im showing sympathy for him, im showing sympathy for his 73 impala that can maybe at least still be used for parts after he gives up on it.
>>
>>14743040
>im showing sympathy for his 73 impala that can maybe at least still be used for parts after he gives up on it.

I don't think you quite understand just how horribly he's fucked up his car.

I think the only thing I'd salvage off of that car would be the engine.

>>14743031
We've told him multiple times but he always just says.

>I'm waitin' on mah flowmansters son

Which I assume they will never come in because he keeps spending money on motor oil and useless "rent-a-rims" service that he has.
>>
>>14743040
The car has had it's time and it needs to be put out to pasture.
>>
Pull back on the carb throttle linkage and just fill the intake or engine with water or some noxious shit. Maybe you can get him to hydrolock it.
>>
File: 2 thumbs up.gif (1MB, 312x176px) Image search: [Google]
2 thumbs up.gif
1MB, 312x176px
>>14743052

>the only thing id salvage is the engine

cutting the transmission cooler lines it is then boy
>>
>>14743080
>carb throttle linkage

How exactly do you expect me to get inside the hood of the car?

>>14743090
I'm seriously considering this.
>>
>>14743099
It's a fucking '73

All the vintage cars I worked on from the seventies have external hood releases. Google that shit.
>>
>>14743113
ah perhaps you're right.

I think I may have my solution now.

I was going to put oil and transmission fluid in his gas tank but this might be easier.
>>
>>14743099

the beauty of cutting the cooler lines is that even if he refills the ATF, its still not gonna do shit if it doesnt reach the cooler/radiator
>>
>>14743121
Just be cautious and watch him open it when he changes his oil. The spring style hoods make some noise on good quality restos, so his may be like a horror movie. Just keep that in mind if you're trying to go stealth, but underhood tactics allow for next level destruction.
>>
>>14743126
My only fear with this is that he seems pretty good with vehicles.

I mean he's either fixing the hoopty or one of his relatives or friends vehicles in his driveway all the time.

My fear is that he will realize what is wrong with the vehicle pretty quickly and then just fix it. and then after that I'll have to resort to more desprate measures.

This is primarily why I would like to disable the engine almost instantly and If I had the means to do so I'd just mount a supressor on my .308 and put a giant hole through his engine block.

>>14743135
will keep that in mind. I do hear a hood creak every morning when he goes out for his daily oil fill up.

I've also considered trying to get the city to tow it.

Memphis does have some pretty hard core "junk car" policies where they will tow inoperable vehicles if they are stored on the street.

However, it's probably a long shot since the vehicle is in operation.
>>
>>14743142

yeah, but chances are he wont realize anything until its much too late for his transmission. i dont think he will have a transmission temp guage in his car if those even exist.
>ib4 just buys a new transmission for his donk
>>
>>14743142
Put diesel in his gas tank.

When he notices it's too late. Either that or his car has been abused so badly that the engine still won't die.
>>
>>14743152
>>14743153
Both great ideas.

My memory isn't 100% but I'm going to see if adding diesel to his gas tank would be a viable option or if it's an inside-release cover.

If not I guess I'm going street diving to cut his transmission lines - tonight might be a good opportunity because it's raining and that way I wouldn't have to use a drip pan to hide the evidence.
>>
>>14743164
plus! he would already suspect its his already shitty leaking trans lines
>>
>>14743164
sounds like a good plan. most vintage gas doors are literally just a twist on cap.
>>
potato in his exhaust
>>
File: becky.jpg (28KB, 645x320px) Image search: [Google]
becky.jpg
28KB, 645x320px
Move away from Atlanta.
>check into Utah.
>>
>>14743202
never works
>>14743174
exactly my thoughts, even if he does notice they've been cut he'll just be a nigger about it anyway
>>14743182
I think this is the safest bet as it leaves no "obvious trace" of tampering until very close inspection. Cutting the lines just leads him to notice almost instantly.

>>14743244
Memphis is 10x worse than Atlanta so welcome ot my world.

Also fuck Glen Kek. He's a hack.

Id much rather listen to someone who doesn't try to preach to me during his entire radio show while his co-hosts make jokes and fart noises in between points.
>>
>>14743164
You said it spews oil all over the street, ever thought of trying to contact the EPA over something like that?

https://www.epa.gov/pesticide-incidents/report-spills-and-environmental-violations
>>
>>14743304
Not exactly spews but there is a very large oil stain where he parks every night and it seems to be spreading.
>>
>>14743358
Well if you want to report him before going full-Bat Man here's the link:

https://www.epa.gov/enforcement/report-environmental-violations
>>
>>14742902
just get some earplugs or rape his wife/sister/mom/poodle
>>
File: reported and saged.jpg (106KB, 745x840px) Image search: [Google]
reported and saged.jpg
106KB, 745x840px
>>14743403
>https://www.epa.gov/enforcement/report-environmental-violations

done and done.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.