[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need Wheels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: nurnrurn.png (229KB, 482x462px) Image search: [Google]
nurnrurn.png
229KB, 482x462px
Basically I need wheels for my Cruze LT

No, I don't care if I should or shouldn't buy some new expensive wheels for it.

Just help me out, since I'm gona buy it either way

I want to buy some wheels that look exactly like this ones. Or atleast alike..
http://www.tsw.com/alloy_wheels_nurburgring.php

But in Gunmetal

I only want to spend 140-200$ (therefore I ain't buying those ones) and they need to be 17" exactly.

Please help me out. Make me atleast do the right wheel choice.

Thanks /o/
>>
>cruze
>>
>>14742570
Go to a junkyard and get some oem wheels. Also, stop making this shitty thread. We didn't help you the last two times and aren't going to this time.
>>
>>14742577
great community
>>
File: telling me.png (263KB, 1011x494px) Image search: [Google]
telling me.png
263KB, 1011x494px
there's only 4 wheels in OEM..
>>
>>14742585
>>14742603
>can't form own opinion
>expects to be spoonfed
>blames /o/
Maybe /r/cars is more your speed champ
>>
>>14742662
i'm in no means forming anything; just saying there's no help from the community and that's it. If there was this wouldn't be a 3rd time making this thread.
I just want to move on with this, but can't do it by myself because I do not have the skills required to know all the wheels that look alike the ones I sent.
>>
Still not your private parts store. Fuck off already.
>>
>>14743060
and why should I fuck off ? Why can't I make a question about wheels in a Auto forum ?

There's nothing wrong with it, on the contrary.

What is a bit wrong is that this isn't the first thread about this; but I only do it because it's sort of an emergency that I buy them.

Why not stop acting like a bitch and help me out ? Surely everyone in this community is far more superior than me in the Car industry..
>>
>>14743078

Nigga you've made like 5 threads this week asking /o/ to help you find mesh wheels for your Cruze.
>>
>>14743101
Exactly, and I'm sorry for it. But I don't know where else to go to find the wheels I want/need

In Portugal there aren't any shops or many people that understand about this things. So I try to use the internet.

And 17" 5x105 wheels for my Cruze with that type I want.. I can't find any other rather than the Nurburgring TSW ones.
>>
>>14743112

/o/ isn't an advice board and we don't owe you anything you dumb nigger. Fuck off.
>>
>>14742570
Tire rack senpai. Has a full screen configuration thing so you can see what it looks like.

better than getting called a faggot by every fuck tard here...
>>
>>14743120
I didn't say it was an advice board.

Thing is, Chan's communities are getting worse everyday , after this comment you will probably insert a comment telling me to fuck off and all that. In almost every single Chan Forum there are always fucktards like you. Who probably aren't even old enough to buy themselves a car.

This board wasn't made for Advices, but it wasn't either made for Childish Bitches like you. Get a grip.

>>14743123
thanks for the advice. I've went to Tire Rack some times , but they don't even have half the wheels available :/ And the ones that are I really don't enjoy.
>>
>>14743178

I'd be more inclined to help if you weren't a moron that actually understood how find a wheel that fits works and if you weren't asking us to do everything for you. Learn2Google so you can learn how to do it yourself because it requires a lot more information and effort than you're giving. Fuck off and all that.
>>
>>14743178

You got advice multiple times on this matter even from someone the same country as you. If that advice didn't pay out, reposting the same shit everyday won't fucking help

Just fuck off with your fucking shitty cruze and your fucking shitty wheels goddamn.
>>
>>14743240
You fuck off, I don't know the tire's measurements and shit because the documents didn't arrive yet.

>>14743241
Why does it matter if the person is from the same country as I am? It's all the same, because I will have to order the wheels online.

>Insert fuck off comment here
>>
>>14742570
I hope you at least mean 140-200 a piece. Your best bet would be to have them recoated in gunmetal as well.
>>
>>14743029
>needs 'help' deciding what wheels to get for his shitbox
>being this indecisive
>being this much of a beta cuck

okay

I bet you're gonna go cry later aren't you?
>>
>>14743283
Yes. 140-200 a piece

>>14743284
>shitbox
Bet you are the same little shit from the last threads. So, tell me, how's it like being an internet troll? Amusing?
>>
>>14743274

>Don't know the tire's measurements and shit because the documents didn't arrive yet.

And you think we have that information? Or there's nowhere online that you can find it? Or that we (not you) should be the ones to go find it for you?

F U C K O F F
U
C
K
O
F
F
>>
>>14742603
the OEW05478 actually looks bretty gud.
>>
>>14743319
well I already gave you something to start. Atleast I would have an idea to what to search when the documents fucking arrive

>>14743348
they're ok, but i would really like to have some like the ones in the picture
>>
File: JC.jpg (23KB, 344x374px) Image search: [Google]
JC.jpg
23KB, 344x374px
>>14743308
>he thinks a chevy cruze isn't a shitbox
>>
>>14743360

Well good luck not trying to do it yourself. I'm sure you'll eventually find a sucker to do all the heavy lifting in your search for you, you lazy faggot. Fuck off.
>>
>>14743380
Like I said, I already found some wheels that are a bit different. But like those in the picture I can't find.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.