[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bugatti Chiron

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (663KB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
663KB, 1936x2592px
Thoughts on the Chiron? I like it a lot more than it's predecessor, but still wonder how a car like that weighs 4400lbs when an average full size 5 passenger family sedan, with 4 doors, made out of steel weighs 3,300lbs. Still it's a very impressive car.
>>
>>14741522
who cares
no one on /o/ can afford it
it's still fugly
>>
File: 1446406098736.jpg (36KB, 356x374px) Image search: [Google]
1446406098736.jpg
36KB, 356x374px
>>14741522
It's just as fugly, if not worse than the gayron. Yet another boring supercar for 12 year olds to cream themselves over.
>>
Well to be fair I can't afford many of the cars that are featured on /o/, or in any automotive publication, but I'm still interested in them.
>>
>>14741556
Pretty much this, desu.
>>
>>14741522
Because it has the equivalent of two v8s squashed together into something the size of a truck motor.
>>
Wow its a veyron with a facelift

yawn
>>
>>14741522
Looks awful, mememobile for richfags to buy and never use. For $2.7M you could probably build a whole fleet of 1,500 horsepower EG Civic hatches.

With that said I'd love to take one down the Autobahn at full speed. It'd be fun to drive without limits but horrible to own.
>>
>>14742082

You could never get this to full speed anywhere on the Autobahn.

For one, the tires would fall apart.

For two, you would run into some sort of debris, car, animal, or other object that would instantly kill the fuck of out of you.

The only place where you can get this thing up to top speed is on VW's test track, or like...the fucking salt flats of Utah.
>>
File: e.jpg (64KB, 1040x693px) Image search: [Google]
e.jpg
64KB, 1040x693px
>1,500hp "monster"
>can be beaten by a 310hp for a fraction of the price

Why people cream themselves over the numbers is beyond me.
>>
>>14742164
try that on teh circuit de la sarthe nigaqu
>>
>>14742164
But that's a faggot car. It doesn't even have a roof. Or much of anything.
>>
>>14742187
>this guy will defend miata drivers and owns a mustang
>>
Because buying a luxurious car isn't about the car.

It's about showing off to everyone that you can buy one.
>>
>>14742220
/thread
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.