[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is this shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: SH_OnTheHunt-1200x800.jpg (507KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
SH_OnTheHunt-1200x800.jpg
507KB, 1200x800px
Has speedhunters gone to complete shit? It is a dumped lexus with incomplete fender flares. Why the fuck would they think anybody would be impressed by this crap?

General auto journalism hate thread.
>>
>being so mad you saved a picture
>>
>>14740704
They are just trying to broaden their market. If you can appeal to 12 year olds on youtube, it's easy money.
>>
>>14740766
12 year olds are already their market.
>>
File: oh_boy.gif (3MB, 386x364px) Image search: [Google]
oh_boy.gif
3MB, 386x364px
>>14740704
> not using a medium format camera
>>
>>14740748
>trying this hard to be a peace anon
>>
>>14740766
But 12 year olds have no money.
>>
>>14740704
Most Speedhunters shit I've ever seen has been at least equally as fucking retarded as this. I see no change
>>
>>14740920
Also, speaking of Speedhunters, apparently Nakai-san was decommissioning a Porsche in my city today while I was at work.
Were any of you in the Drive live stream of him building a RW 911 like last week, where the whole live chat was just shittalking him? It was one of the funniest things I've seen in forever
>>
>>14740920
I like how they censor you if you say anything bad about a car they post. They actively craft their comments section into being a circle jerk.
>>
>>14740935
That sounds glorious
>>
>>14740935
That sounds awesome, I'm bummed I missed it.
>>
>>14740941
>>14740948
It was legitimately hilarious, there were like two people trying to defend his work and everybody else was just mocking his shop skills and hair and quoting F&F
Also Drive can't stream for shit apparently, it went on for a couple hours and kept stopping and fucking up.
During that like two hours he also accomplished little more than butchering the front fenders
>>
Understand that automotive journalists are business journalists that specialize in the automobile industry. They're not car reviewers. Most of the so-called "automotive journalists" talked about on /o/ don't know shit about the industry. They can't understand a balance sheet, let alone be able to do their own reporting on industry issues like labor agreements and plant shutdowns
>>
>>14740973
How do people that suck at their jobs end up out competing a hoard of people who want those positions?

It's like you are telling me the best drivers don't end up in F1, only the most obedient.
>>
>>14741088
Automotive journalists don't suck at their jobs. Their market isn't generally as broad as the car reviewer.

Who wants to know that Ford is going to shut down an assembly plant in Detroit for five weeks for retooling? Investors and those that work in the automobile industry. Who's wants to know about Chrysler's whacked out P/E? Investors that want to work in the automobile industry.

Who wants to know about that new gray paint on that Mazda MX-5 RF that's exclusive to that model? Consumers. Who wants to know that the new Camaro has terrible visibility and that certain detection options aren't available? Consumers.

To be fair, there is crossover. Automotive journalists covered the new IIHS ratings for headlights, and that story has broad appeal. However, the likes of, for example, Jalopnik won't do any original journalism on this topic, if they cover it at all. They'll offer an opinion based on what an automotive journalist reported, but they'll never do any original reporting themselves.
>>
>>14740704
What the fuck is this shit?
Do you losers jack off to pictures of modified cars on the internet or something? Are you 12 years old?

This is the most pathetic post I have ever seen
>>
>>14740704
Where is that in Tokyo? The bridge doesn't look familiar.
>>
>>14740704
You're just now noticing SlowHunters is garbage?
>>
>>14740704
>browsing Memehunters
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.