[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Consult me /o/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
So my car blew a rod today. A 06 MX-5. 3rd generation limited edition 0140/3000. I'll see what I can do at a later date but for now it's going to sit and rot. I don't have enough time or money to fix it. Feelsbadman.
>>
Oh. Thanks photo for flipping over just like my life.
>>
>>14739345

>So I blew a guy's rod in my car today

FTFY OP
>>
>>14739345
The hub on the rear doesn't line up with the spoke pattern, this upsets me greatly.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>14739383
All four were loose. It annoyed me too.
>>
>>14739411
Holy shit I flipped the picture in my phone and it didn't fix it.
>>
>>14739345
How's living in Australia, OP?
>>
>>14739444
Checked and keked
>>
LS swap.
>>
>>14739656
Was my plan anon. Was gonna drive it until it died and put something heavy and loud in it. But it died way too soon and there is no way to do it yet. It only had 117k miles on it.
>>
>>14739697
Did you change the oil regularly?
>>
>>14739970
I did. But I only owned it for about 6000 of the 117k miles. The previous owner was the son of a ford dealership owner. So I expected it to be well taken care of.
>>
>>14739697
2.5L swap bruh
>>
>>14740080
What is that used in? Do you have an idea of how the swap would be?
>>
>>14739345
"Blew a rod"
Like hole in the block or just fuckerood the rod/crank?

crank might still be okay with a polish depending on how grooved it is, its like a 1 hour job to drop the bottom end and inspect it.
>>
>>14740215
2.5L MZR from the Mazda6, from what I hear it's basically bolt on except for smacking the trans tunnel with a hammer and ECU reflash
>>
>>14740251
A apologize as my mechanical knowledge is next to none. But the mechanic said the bearing on the piston flipped or broke so the piston was smacking the valves.
>>
>>14739345

I will buy it from you 500$ no questions asked.
>>
>>14740566
Hmmm. No.
>>
>>14739345
>3rd generation limited edition 0140/3000

How about i'll make you feel even more bad? There were at least twice as much produced because mazda made them in both in right and left side configuration and for some reason they used different counters for both of them.
Even some basic editions NA are rarer and NAs sold the best out of all miatas so yeah, have fun with your "limited" edition.

At least you are one of the few people who actually managed to break this thing. Even complete retards have hard time breaking them. Congratulations, i guess.
>>
>>14739345
>Consult me /o/
On what?
>blew a rod
>06 MX-5
Already? Oh wow. How many miles?
>>14739697
>>14740055
>117k miles
o w0w... bummer m8.
>He doesn't have a grand to buy a replacement engine
why... I just checked ebae, there's an '06 engine for a thousand smackeroos and it only has 98k miles on it. It's definitely cheaper than swapping something else into it and wiring shit up to make it work. Granted, it could be a dud, but the nigga's got a 100% rating from over 1000 sales so must b legit, fambly.
>>14739377
lel, rekt but not rly rekt
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.